What is Dai? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What is Dai?

DAi is a decentralized stable coin running on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be always worth one us dollar. we can use them instead of US dollar. It has less fee then us dollar.

If you find my post helpful just hit a love reaction.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

DAI has gained a lot of popularity, and many people are now thinking of investing in this coin, as the coin could increase in value in the future.  And the price of this comment is likely to increase many times in the future

In fact, I can't say what it really is. For whatever reason it never works. Hopefully, if it works later, I'll tell.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrency Dai, this is one of the promising cryptocurrencies, which is suitable in order to have an income. Dai is valued at one dollar? 

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  I do not know where the crypto was made.  So I cannot give you any information about this. However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

It is one of the Crypto currency in the market no more information than it but it was originated by some students of Harvard university and dai is focused to be worth of 1 us dollars

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

DAi is a decentralized stable coin running on the ethereum blockchain. It aims to be always worth one us dollar. we can use them instead of US dollar. It has less fee then us dollar.

Thank you for this your information because many people we now be aware that dai is a stable coin that  same value with the us dollar which can be use to save some money instead of bitcoin because of market flunctrations 

This information I don't know how correct it is! But if your word is true, you really deserve love react! So I'll give you it! Such valuable information we need here!

2 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

This is a decentralised exchange and is been too much better for us.

And also I want to say that I have been happy that they have been launchun gthe platform guys.

I read a lot of comments and also glad to know abou dai. But How could i incom dai. No one says the process. Thats why i am curious about dai.

This is good and informative post I don't   have a lot of information about  dai before so I am thankful to you for making this post.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information here in this forum mate, it will be helpful for the members here especially to those newcomer's here, i think this is not worth to buy because you cannot get some profit from it because its price is just a stable.

• +1 1

decenrtrizel carnxmcy in tehe world eellet in world decentralised  carnci is the dis in eirld and ee can take withdrawa  by them eaisly and in finacil carer easily 

Dai is a an decentralized coin which  running on eth platform it's value is equals to US dollar this coin is listed in well known exchanges

5 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Thank you for this useful content I heard about the DAI and didn't know anything about it this coin supported in many platforms and replaced in many important Wallets I think it is good to have some information about this promising coin and one of it's advantages is the low fees because we always face the same problem of the fees cost I think this issue is the most difficult thing we found so it is really good matter for DAI and I liked that it is running on the ethereum blockchain by the way of trade DAI considered trustworthy and stability of the crypto market thank you again and good luck. 

I don't know about this but thanks for information i am using USD for coin buy selling.This is like USD and have low fee then this could be good for me .

Welcome with me
I have not seen any major success for any stable currency until today. Perhaps we should wait for the Facebook company to issue its stable currency so that the crypto world will pay attention to stable currencies.
It's a good idea to use DAi as an alternative to the US dollar, especially since it has lower fees

Dai is the way of running of coin  and stable the confidence of a man who has been the simple fact that. And Everyone is the simple way to get the money 

I don't really know this currency, but there are a lot of currencies that are equal to one dollar and a little commission. This does not mean that these currencies can replace the dollar.

It is another crypto currency out there. I believe its value is low, about 1 dollar actually.

I read a lot of comments and also glad to know abou dai. But How could i incom dai. No one says the process. Thats why i am curious about dai.

Boss i read in the crypto world that those coins which use another coins blcokchain it is called token not coins. Like as ASIMI token, Coenx token and various examples are available. But in my opinion this coins/token not supported all exchanges. 

I suggest all friends that they must be use a coins not a token.

Well this is a really good topic because you gave us an information about that dai crypto. I am not familiar about this coin or token, this is the first time I heard about this coin. I wonder if it's profitable like the ethereum because they are on the same blockchain.

In my opinion  decentralized stable coin its good coin i heard many people have idea to invest in decentralised stable coin but i dont know about the definition  of this coin i will search on google 

DAi, is still one of the crypto coins. It's value is graded with the Dollar, but I don't think it has it's own blockchain. Some facts proves that dai, uses the same blockchain with etherium.