How is a bitcoin address generated - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

How is a bitcoin address generated

There has been this one question that I have been asking for so many days, how is it a a bitcoin address is generated and is there a time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when all bitcoins a re mined so this question is really one that disturbs me, and this is because you can generate from any wallet we have, lets discus this kindly guys

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

11 hours ago, Mwangi said:

There has been this one question that I have been asking for so many days, how is it a a bitcoin address is generated and is there a time when it will be finished  and if so , what will happen when all address are designated each, and if not, what happens when all bitcoins a re mined so this question is really one that disturbs me, and this is because you can generate from any wallet we have, lets discus this kindly guys

From where you want to generate you bitcoin address. From any exchange you can create your btc address with no problem just click on deposit area of btc then you find deposit address there .

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I dont have any idea about how the Bitcoin address generated, but is good to know is created, maybe here there are some expert to show us how that works, so we will wait some best post about that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The form is really not useful to know. And even if you want to create one for yourself it is very dangerous. If by chance you create an equal to that of another person then that person will receive the earnings and you will not.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It is very easy to go to your wallet, look for the btc crypto-currency, give it in deposit, and create address, it is very easy, so it is in all the wallets.

• +5 1

8 minutes ago, Skuur said:

Unfortunately, I do not know how the address works, but these things I am not interested in, and no one is interested in these topics that we are not involved in .

You should be interested in what you invest your money - to know as much as possible what is the thing you invest in and how it works. The topic is quite interesting to me so I will follow it.

Yes so straight to the question. How does a bitcoin address is generated. It is generated by using sudo random techniques. A format is already decided & any address within it can be generated but cannot be regenerated.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Mwangi said:

what will happen when all address are designated each,

Talking about probabilities, it's near zero chance to happen.

To answer your first question, the address is merely everything. It all starts from a private key, a 64 characters long, randomized combination of character ranging from 0-9 and A-F (hexadecimal). This key would be hashed down to a public key, then to a public address, which you can see and send the funds to.

The total number of addresses possible is 2^160. That is, 2 multiplied by itself 160 times. Which would be 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 to be exact (reference here). Getting an assigned one already would be: 1 ÷ Total Number of Addresses, which would be nearly 0% chance.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

think bitcoin address have generated by any bitcoin wallet . if you do not have any wallet from any web site i think its impossible. second question can we have ability to generat bitcoin wallet .i think no we need wallet first

• +1 1

Actually I am a new member in crypto site.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So,I do not have enough knowledge about the question on how the bitcoin address generated.I am very excited to know about this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Boss there are several ways for generating bitcoins address. Suppose that you use different crypto wallet and you want to transfer your bitcoin in all wallet then you need wallet address and go to every wallet and generate bitcoins deposit address you can see all the bitcoins address is different. This is bitcoins address in my opinion.

• +1 1

Well I do not really know how the addresses are being generated but I am sure that they use algorithms where the addresses won't be generated as long as it is existing. Their system will generate addresses as long as it can, also I think they just use random characters.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, Mwangi said:

This is a act that dont have to be worry. The mining will be finished almost a 100+ year and we have not to be worried about it. Till then we are easy to use bitcoins and can get hundreds of benefits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don’t quite understand for what purpose it is for an ordinary trader and investor to know how Bitcoin keys are generated. A trader needs trading, investor investment, for the long term. 

• +1 2

Generating bitcoin address or your bitcoin wallet address, we all have different addresses.  I do not know how it works ( generating btc address). We need bitcoin address so that if we want to send some bitcoins then you can just input your email address and then you'll receive them.

• +1 1

Through a special coding on blockchain technology, the addresses of bitcoin are generated. I think there is no limit of generating bitcoin addresses. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are many platforms that generate bitcoin wallet and many others, the truth is I don't know how they work, but it is not difficult to generate one.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

When you generate a Bitcoin address basically by hashing a public key with a RIPEMD160 hash function. The compressed and uncompressed versions of an address hash to different values. That's one way that the same key could hash to two different values. 

Source: 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/50289/how-bitcoin-addresses-are-generated&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwim0pCd5ubnAhUHyDgGHUkcDK4QFnoECAwQAg&usg=AOvVaw3KCrsJP4p7NTZ-4LKNVY8g

It from (internet site), there is a possibility that someone can be capable of get right of entry to your personal keys. There have been troubles inside the beyond when Bitcoin coins were stolen from such quite addresses created on websites, due to the fact if someone is aware of your key, they have a danger to scouse borrow your bitcoins from your wallet. It happened several instances so please keep in mind to apply the unique version, which may be determined on Github, and you could play it without net connection. It is not sufficient, simply pure sufficient, and

• +1 2

There are currently many platforms that offer a wallet service where you can generate btc addresses for free. It is always recommended that you study the platform before deciding to send your BTCs there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The system generates the random Bitcoin wallet address which will be functional within its global networks. It is very hard to detect what algorithms have used to generate such random address. It is so long in the lengths so very hard to guess. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Contrary to searching for budget, a new Bitcoin handle is not able to carry a new harmony. Your BTC handle in a very Bitcoin handle is often an exclusive identifier that will assist as being a personal spot the place that the cryptocurrency might be routed. On the other hand, your Bitcoin handle is just not that will always be everlasting, nevertheless, simply a small pertaining to employ in a financial transaction.

• +1 2

I personally don't know the exact procedure. I read, it has something to do with hashing your public key. Since most of the wallet addresses are generated automatically, we as ordinary users of crypto, does not go into the details of wallet generation. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin addresses are generated by hashing a public key with a RIPEMD160 hash function. It can be generated unlimited. but bitcoins are limited in number. But this will also ended on 2140.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Bitcoin address created from hash algorithm contain an unique characters which had different from each address, it's almost impossible there are same address.

If all Bitcoin has been mined, the competition between the miners will getting tighter, the transaction fees become higher and also the price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1