Electroneum mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

Electroneum mining

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Yeah, Since It's free I'm using, Not much, but it. 

You can find the electroneum official app on the appstore(ios) or the playstora ( adroid), you will find the official app for download there

I just downloaded and they asked me a selfie for verification and also they need again a new selfie when I make withdrawal. Does they will try to match my photos for processing payment?

Maybe, It's just to avoid fake accounts, Imagine that people can do a lot of account using android simulators, they only ask this selfie to validade that you are a real person.

So we cannot use multiple androids at same time? I don't know how much it makes but it is saying 7 days a week and left 6 days 23 hours. Do we get only 7 days in a month or what?

8 hours ago, phabulu said:

You need to got at least one time per week on the app and extend the time ti 7 days again. 

I think you can use it, but you will need to uploead a selfie to prove that you are real, some emulators in't possible to do that.

If I didn't get on time within 7 days then what could happen to my account, can we loss those earnings or do they suspend my account?

Ok, I will use only one mobile that's enough instead of putting all eggs in one basket.

22 hours ago, cryptosix said:

The price of 1 Electroneum is $0.004059 USD and for 10 Electroneums might be 4 cents. It is not atleast a Dollar per day and what @Consignee said is correct. The offline job is better than mining this coin and I suggest others not to mine unless they want to waste their time and phone.

I mined one of the coin may be travelflex or some other, but that was a shit coin and wasted my precious time.

I don't think this is a shit coin I tho k it's just a project that isn't aimed at making money. It seems the cloud mining is not quite actually mining and more like an airdrop. But the coins are being used to buy airtime for mobile phones apparently. 

8 hours ago, Asif said:

why you are thinking about profit. you can earn some coin by mining and it is legal way to collect some crypto for future.

Minng its not free thats why we need some cost to mine, if cost so much and not profitable? its only learniong we have and losing cost everyday?

16 minutes ago, pageraji said:

Minng its not free thats why we need some cost to mine, if cost so much and not profitable? its only learniong we have and losing cost everyday?

Here you are mining at no risk, it's cloud mining and the resources are consumed by their project itself and you just have to check it out weekly that's it.

3 minutes ago, Kumar said:

Here you are mining at no risk, it's cloud mining and the resources are consumed by their project itself and you just have to check it out weekly that's it.

And what we pay? our data traffic? give me link and i can check it my self, cloud mining service and free its new thing for me

39 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Nothing, it only will stop "mining" everyday you can go on the app and extend the mining time.

No penalties if you forgot

That's awesome to hear, I will leave my phone for mining now and see how many it will mine in a hour or a day, but of-course all of them were free.

Yesterday I tried, but due to low charging the mobile went offline even after I connected to laptop for recharging.

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Is not much, but as I said before, is free crypto, so it's good to want some 🙂

It was first time for mining as I saw it might using some extra energy also.  I tried to restart the mobile, but it didn't. I will check again and let you know how it goes as the kid always used to play games.

Everyone has their own habits, for example my friend has a habit of playing on the phone after waking up, and I have a habit of reading books before going to sleep. This habit may have been formed since I was young; my mother read me bedtime stories every night when I was not able to read. They could be fairy tales, parables, poems or lyrics. When I started reading well, my mother let me read my favorite books myself

How to electroneum mining on mobile phones is intended so that everyone can maximize the device to be of economic value. After the success of the monero, electroneum is expected to catch up so that many people begin to look at this coin project. Electroneum (ETN) is currently traded on the Cryptopia and Qryptos crypto exchanges. Soon to follow in well-known exchanges such as Hitbtc, KuKoin, Binance and Bittrex.

Cryptocurrencies reward “miners” for running the blockchain. Rather than the ETN all being earned by a handful of users with warehouses of powerful computers, we distribute an ETN reward to users of our free app.

this info is from the official website

you can check with details how it works:

https://electroneum.com/features/mobile-mining-cloud-mining/

I am doing now also and it mined only 2.56 present, but I think they might given2 as a bonus. How about for a disconnection of internet while we left our phone idle in night? does this work in night too without mobile activity.

Today I saw after an hour it got logged out, is their anything i have to put for a long time login method.

7 hours ago, pageraji said:

And what we pay? our data traffic? give me link and i can check it my self, cloud mining service and free its new thing for me

You pay nothing on it, just you have to click on the button to start the mining, and the app is available on playstore and appstore where you can search electroneum and you download it and get started if you want.

1 minute ago, phabulu said:

You can turn off the phone, the rewards are slow, did you user any code ? You can use mine if you want, both of us will earn a few more

I didnt used any code and what is the purpose of this code? do you mean referral code? I have left the phone idle and it mined only 1 in 5 hours.

Electroneum mining not so hard, its very easy to use. Just worked by a mobile application.

Install it and run it. I saw ETN has a good ranking on coinmarketcap. Anyone who have a smartphone he can mine ETN (Electroneum)

2 hours ago, phabulu said:

Yes, bnut there it will give a few more rewads to both of us. not only me

Ok, then private message me your code, so we can make some more profits. BTW where to sell these coins, if it was on exchange, then the fees would be greater than we earned.

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Alright, I'll send it, you can find a list of markets of electrouneum here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

A few big exchanges, like Huobi, hitbtc and kucoin.

I see the price is for 1000 is $4 at coinmarketcap and I think it will not cover the fees of listing on exchange. Anyway I'll do for a month and see if it brings any profit or not.

Dude! I went last weeks to fix my phone and guess what !!? They guy who owned the service gsm had over 50 phones lined up and mining with them into Electroneum but the funny part is that there were for sale =))

I'm mining Electroneum with my old mobile, but it isn't profitable. Usually I get about 5 ETN per day, but the app crashes at least once a day.

11 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Would it use the power of my smartphone to mine the Electroneum? Have you tried it and if yes what is your experience?

No it won't use the power of your smart phone to mine it as it is cloud based mining so the company resources are only used in it. And I have tried it earlier and it was good as everything is free.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, cryptosix said:

None has mentioned how much they make per day? Yesterday someone recommended me Electroneum for mining. I think it depend upon the rate at that time, but can you answer me what is the average we can earn per day with them. I will use my old phone for this also you have said cloud computing so this will run on PC too?

Hey i Wonder if there is an app to mine electroneum ? ?

Hoping there's anyone here make a thread about mining electroneum..a guide step by step how mine in mobile ..i want to try this but i have no idea..i heard this coin 2yrs ago

On 10/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, lucky80 said:

The ETN is one of the most active teams in penetrating and expanding their market as well as in introducing the use case of the blockchain.  

Recently the ETN team has formed a partnership with Claro, a second-largest mobile network operator in Brazil. Claro users can now top-up airtime using ETN directly through the Electroneum app. You can see the video here :

So I think investing in ETN is quite promising. What do you think?

Etn status right is not that okay, as i visited the coinmarketcap.com i looked some of their information and as for the price of ETN its has been dumped 80% from its beginning price.

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

6 hours ago, Steampunkz said:

Etn status right is not that okay, as i visited the coinmarketcap.com i looked some of their information and as for the price of ETN its has been dumped 80% from its beginning price.

The price is real, not healthy. Every business on the blockchain experiences a price dump, mate. But do you invest based on the market price? You should also pay attention to the development which shapes these prices.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, Abdelkader said:

Hey i Wonder if there is an app to mine electroneum ? ?

Why don't you read the properly as it is an app only, but it pays low at the moment. Please read the whole thread and ask questions so someone can help you with a good answer.