Risk in crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Risk in crypto

On 10/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, Deborah Christine said:

We know that the price of crypto is very volatile. It is very risky but many people interest invest in crypto just see the big profit many people investing in crypto just because they are interested in making huge profits without thinking about the big risks behind crypto investments.  What do you think are the risks involved in crypto investment?

Risk invest what you can afford to loose . 

Do not invest in crypto without more knowledge of trading and past crypto activity. if you invest try to put some in good alt coins and rest in bitcoin  so you can gain more profits :).

Probably all the big projects and not only in crypto were done at the risk of losing everything, I always like people who are looking for something new and thinking not like everyone else, it's a pity that a lot of scammers have just divorced, it's all from impunity

Crypto currency price rapid changes prose a lot of risk, you can lose all your cash in the matter of hours, the instability in the market especially with altcoins can be dangerous to newcomers, making to lose of the cash at the first go at crypt, don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

No it's not risky, if you to see the Bitcoin history when it's going down for sometime then a time came when it's goes up again, and many people who can invest, there are all do profit.

It is risky for those who cannot understand about this and do investment depending on his own luck. 

If you understand about anything so it will right for you, and remember again trading cannot be risky it's totally depending on you how you will take it !!

1 minute ago, chelseast said:

It is really easy to understand risk on crypto. We all know that crypto is unpredictable and it is known as the most high volatility market that can make us gain or loss depending on our own way of understanding into it. So i think by simply looking at the market that is high on volatility we can maybe say that crypto is really risky.

It's pure speculative businesses.  Only people with crystal balls and pnd groups can win often. The rest should learn to take small profits once in a while and go buy a cup of coffee with it 🙂

22 minutes ago, hocsinhbt said:

actually all businesses also have a high risk, especially in crypto currencies also have a high risk, if you are not really good at a good way to invest and trade crypto I think you too do not, will lose profits, and if you can have the ability the good thing is I'm sure you will also get benefits that are easier on crypto.

True, every investment always have a risk included bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Risk in crypto is also big, so always look your money when you investing your money into cryptocurrency.

3 hours ago, kiathaco said:

Agree with your opinion, that all businesses especially for investment is clearly very high risk. for that we need an accurate analysis in every step that will be done. especially investment in the field of crypto, which is very difficult to guess its movements, but by making frequent transactions and learning the mistakes that are made will make us more wise to move on.

Risk is a part of every investments and the one for crypto is not different but the problem is that people have seems to neglect this aspect of investments and believe they will just jump in to crypto trading and it's all good. Investing in a highly volatile crypto assets is Risky so once you decides to invest, keep you emotions aside and take the Risk head-on.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes, I also belong to people who think that this is risky.therefore, I invest only the money that I’m not afraid to lose

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

4 hours ago, bradfo said:

It is not too hard to understand risk in crypto because the price for every coin increase and decrease in daily so we can know that if we are late to sell the coin when it increases, we will not make any profit. But there is another risk that we should know which is if the price is down, we don't know how long the price will stay in the low price, and we need to learn about the patient, so we can hold the coin for some periods.

in crypto every decision that we make to buy or sell at a certain price has it own risks, actually I think crypto is one of the riskiest businesses in the world

I try to minimize the risk of investing bitcoin. Much depends on the investor in the first place how he will manage his savings. I keep.

2 hours ago, Ghetto workout said:

Yes, I also belong to people who think that this is risky.therefore, I invest only the money that I’m not afraid to lose

I support. Invest as much as possible not to lose. Many people read the forecasts that btc will cost $ 50k or more and start buying it for large sums of money and buy when btc has already grown strongly. Then btc falls and they cry that it's a scam. And there are people who sell apartments and houses to invest in crypto currencies

You never know what will be happened in the future so you have to take your risks like the website could shut down or your coins could go to almost zero too! so if you invest in any coin then you need to take the risk

There is a lot of risk in crypto, 

investing in the wrong coin .

The volatile and fluctuating market .

Fraud  ICO and IEO scams . 

Hacked exchanges  .

Trading with emotions .

Fianancial losses .

On 10/11/2019 at 11:27 AM, pavel7 said:

it’s just that you’re responsible for your own funds, actions, and here you won’t find anyone to blame and blame. If you don’t understand this, then you have to go to the bankers, let them think.

Exactly, and what I tell people is that I'm not for any loss and they should bear any outcome. That's why most people always use the disclaimer when introducing people to any investment. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:22 AM, Deborah Christine said:

We know that the price of crypto is very volatile. It is very risky but many people interest invest in crypto just see the big profit many people investing in crypto just because they are interested in making huge profits without thinking about the big risks behind crypto investments.  What do you think are the risks involved in crypto investment?

Without Risk life does not exist ! in Crypto Risk is higher so think 1000 times before you invest ! find some good project for investment 

Thanks 

11 hours ago, corrao25 said:

I invest only the money that I’m not afraid to lose

It's a bad way of thinking about investing, obviously  will lose money are inevitable, Cryptos definitely a long -term commitment "profit  vs loss"

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

5 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

It's a bad way of thinking about investing, obviously  will lose money are inevitable, Cryptos definitely a long -term commitment "profit  vs loss"

This is the best way to not get into slavery. Do you offer to sell a house, buy crypto currency and live on the street? You need to invest wisely so that you do not cry and say that crypto currency is a scam. Crypto is a risk. There are many dangers here. Starting from the fact that you are not protected by keeping your money on the exchanges or purses and ending at any time the coin you put into it will cease to exist

On 10/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, Deborah Christine said:

The cryptocurrency has high risk also high profit but risk I think it's only 10% and profit is 90% but if you are begginer it will be positively risk would be 90% and gain profit would be 10% also both profit and loss can be 100%. Goodluck.

10 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

This is the best way to not get into slavery. Do you offer to sell a house, buy crypto currency and live on the street? You need to invest wisely so that you do not cry and say that crypto currency is a scam. Crypto is a risk. There are many dangers here. Starting from the fact that you are not protected by keeping your money on the exchanges or purses and ending at any time the coin you put into it will cease to exist

hi guy. A lot of things to comment on the quote, but the main thing "you Have to invest wisely" that's not in your words "...so i invest only the money that I'm not afraid to lose".

I think, it's always having money to invest, you know the term bankroll,  a money that takes risks  with the probability of losing only 1%, leaving 99% to try to get it back.

😊

Regards👍

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

39 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

The cryptocurrency has high risk also high profit but risk I think it's only 10% and profit is 90% but if you are begginer it will be positively risk would be 90% and gain profit would be 10% also both profit and loss can be 100%. Goodluck.

Yup you are right cryptocurrency has high risk and we can not avoid but crypto has high profit too. Indeed we should not look at existing risks because if we focus on existing risks we will be afraid to start.

9 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Yup you are right cryptocurrency has high risk and we can not avoid but crypto has high profit too. Indeed we should not look at existing risks because if we focus on existing risks we will be afraid to start.

that's really there is no bussiness without profit and loss cause as much you got loss as much you gain attention so all we have to do is not to fear we have to dare to do things then to counter with all risk appeared.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, setifien said:

Yeah it's super risky to invest in crypto without taking the basic precautions, acting greedily while trading and fear are the main reasons of loosing in crypto market.

In addition whales play a big role of beginners failure.

It need more understanding not just going into what someone does not have any idea about it.

24 minutes ago, Dammyrichie said:

It need more understanding not just going into what someone does not have any idea about it.

Right, That is why it is highly recommend that people that intends to invest in crypto currency trading or even hodling MUST understand crypto currency and most importantly make research on the projects you intend to invest in and not just do it cos people are going it 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, setifien said:

Yeah it's super risky to invest in crypto without taking the basic precautions, acting greedily while trading and fear are the main reasons of loosing in crypto market.

In addition whales play a big role of beginners failure.

Greedy is not even to be added at the back of any new trader or newbie finding is way to earn through cryptocurrency.

The biggest risk in cryptocurrency investment, just like in any investment category anywhere and any time, is that you yourself are impatient. Patience is the key to success in your trading strategy. Patience and willingness to observe and learn.