Do Your Own Research - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

Too many theories put forward by experts to increase profits on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, only a few of these theories can last long. The reason is quite simple, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning. In fact, you need to do your own research and analyze the results of your research. There may be one or two failures, but the failure actually does not have a big influence on your Bitcoin assets. Conversely, the benefits you get in the future are likely to be far greater. Conducting research also allows you to always be at the forefront of investment and buying and selling Bitcoin.

Of course, you will count on yourself, in the beginning when you was new you will ask experts, but now everything is depending on you, bitcoin will have a brilliant future, he will be more powerful than now, especially if he becomes adopted, then a lot features are going to be added and we will be so interested in it

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Of course you will have to do your own research there are so many features of trading, earning and learning as well as knowledge about bitcoin. Assume that you post a comment that will not counted in your target then what do you do, or you want to trade through bitcoins but you don't know what the procedure is. That's why you have to learn more and more about the features of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

Yes it is important that each user do their own research. There is only so far that you can go relying on the expertise of other people and if you want build your own knowledge in cryptocurrency a lot faster than any other place, then i would suggest that you consider doing your own research.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

When I came to crypto currency, I did not know anything. But gradually I also researched how to earn from Crypto currency and how to make profit. Right now I'm also little bit earning from trading without big losses and this strategy i learned from researched.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Always do research , and be sure that we are able to work with the forum properly its really proper for you to own a good idea, we have to work as hard and put everything into perspective its important we know what we are doing in this forum the post that you post free are just 100, then make sure that we have to put together 30 post that are paid and also put together 100 words and more that will work well for everybody who want

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Thank you for sharing your research to this forum i think yes bitcoin is having a future and i'm still waiting to that future maybe i will make more profit from that crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes the best strategy is buy low price and sell high you need to learn all the time new things to grow up your capital although investing is very risky but you can test some of investors experience and try to choose the right ways to do it successful also when you trade in smart strategy you will be able to achieve success in your business and increase your profits through your knowledge about the crypto currencies market so far the tasks will be easy to make and you will enjoy the real investment which is your time as you search and learn more in your almost daily life I hope I reach a high level of my best interest and you also thank you and good luck. 

Edited by Nohaaa
  • +3 1

Yeah it is important to do your own reserch because if you post same problems again and again who will ask about the new problems. So please ask about the problem you face on this froum do not copy and past.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Bitcoin has a promising future i know that But Im just a beginner in the crypto world So doing my research on cryptocurrency is very challenging at the same time very interesting Im spending time to learn more about this.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 2/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, hmind said:

Too many theories put forward by experts to increase profits on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, only a few of these theories can last long. The reason is quite simple, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning. In fact, you need to do your own research and analyze the results of your research. There may be one or two fail ures, but the failure actually does not have a big influence on your Bitcoin assets. Conversely, the benefits you get in the future are likely to be far greater. Conducting research also allows you to always be at the forefront of investment and buying and selling Bitcoin.

Yes friends I agree with you if we have own research we have get many new ideas and think about it in a different point of view so always research what you want to know about him

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Dear friend you are right Bitcoin is a future and also share the your own research because when you share your own research so you gain a confidence and as well as knowledge.

• +1 2

Yes you say own research is the perfect if we have a experience have crypto coin. Analyze is the best way to get profit in crypto coin, yes some times we can fall but failure is the key of success we all know that proverb. So we should research and invest plan wise.

• +1 3

And also by doing own research members here could share more information or knowledge that they searched and that will be useful for all of us to gain new learnings.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This is true. Every person must rely on himself and conduct pioneering research in him, but in the beginning, being new, he can use the expertise of the ancients and experts in the field he wants.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Bitcoin has a promising future i know that But Im just a beginner in the crypto world So doing my research on cryptocurrency is very challenging at the same time very interesting Im spending time to learn more about this.

good day fattkidd I would like to say to you that being on crypto talk will definitely help you a lot with learning more about crypto currency,  just keep going through the forum post and you will find lots of good information 

Thank you dear for sharing your experience I have no research experience yet , but this is good for sharing your personal experience it will be loyal to your worth and put the norms in right way

• +1 1

Doing research for ourselves its good because we can find and know the truth of everything in crypto rather than just listening news from other people. Its good to make research by yourself.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 minutes ago, Yunusalemu said:

good day fattkidd I would like to say to you that being on crypto talk will definitely help you a lot with learning more about crypto currency,  just keep going through the forum post and you will find lots of good information 

Your not wrong about that this forum helps me alot thanks to others users like you who shared your ideas and opinion on this forum Im slowly learning more about cryptocurrency.

• +1 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Dear mate you are absolutely right here it's very good to do your own research before engaging in any features of cryptotalk  so that you won't end up losing your funds and that also applies to coins too 

• +1 2

I never trust the mass of people so I always read, inspect and watch a lot of videos of crypto analysts - there are not many that can get the right trend but after reading and checking and seeing where all dots connect that is where I invest.

• +1 1

That's really what's happening now. Many people were doing there own research like they're not depending on others to do the task for them. They engage in buying and selling bitcoin, trading, and other bitcoin advantage. If they fail, then at least they know the reason. We should really do it also like don't rely on others.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for sharing this information but that’s right do your own research to get related about the topics in this forum.

• +1 1