Is Quantum Computer Gonna Effect Crypto Space !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoCat

Is Quantum Computer Gonna Effect Crypto Space !!

Any Idea what is quantum computer is? And it’s ability to progress a huge amount of data within a second? Can solve something we usually take normal computer about 10 years to solve.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

We know quantum computer are very powerful and mainly it is use in rocket, big companies, or NASA. I think still not scientist made quantum computer for Crypto or mining. Maybe 10 or 12 years after we see quantum computer in Crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, T1mopheyKa said:

in principle, the idea of quantum computers is very interesting, I think they have a great future behind them, and the cryptocurrency with them will become even more promising, let's see!

Interesting thought my friend, of course they will, but still in the early stages as for now, hope to see more milestones on this concept .

2 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

We know quantum computer are very powerful and mainly it is use in rocket, big companies, or NASA. I think still not scientist made quantum computer for Crypto or mining. Maybe 10 or 12 years after we see quantum computer in Crypto world.

So until now, we don’t have any threat or worries what will happen to crypto world, maybe as you said 10 to 20 years maybe huge change will happen, it will rise a new possibilities Or just the opposite their will no longer be crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think quantum computers can affect cryptocurrency space in a good way, since the description about quantum computer is it's speed, this computers might be used to make mining or transactions done with cryptocurrency way more faster, and this will really save a lot of time for people who waits for some time to make their transaction be processed.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Quantum computer is a very powerful computer and this computer with very large power will soon be executed by this computer and this system will undergo a radical change which will facilitate faster transactions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

It is not really clear what effect quantum computers will actually have, because they are able to tell what will happen if there are different steps in the computer.

• +1 2

4 hours ago, suzuya said:

I think quantum computers can affect cryptocurrency space in a good way, since the description about quantum computer is it's speed, this computers might be used to make mining or transactions done with cryptocurrency way more faster, and this will really save a lot of time for people who waits for some time to make their transaction be processed.

How can it be on a good way, if it directed into mining, this way it will mines all what left of btc supply, and that would be  devastating to all the miners in the world, and since btc is the spine Of crypto world and it break all crypto will follow.

3 hours ago, Sourovdeb890 said:

Quantum computer is a very powerful computer and this computer with very large power will soon be executed by this computer and this system will undergo a radical change which will facilitate faster transactions.

Couldn’t agree more, but in this way anew concept will be born, something bigger than BTC more utility... faster.. powerful high level.

• +2 2

22 hours ago, CryptoCat said:

Any Idea what is quantum computer is? And it’s ability to progress a huge amount of data within a second? Can solve something we usually take normal computer about 10 years to solve.

minning using computer and one graphic card is just wasting for your te and the equipments will be dead soon you need more than this.. 

As you know quantum computers or computing the most advanced computing right now and its processing or computing power is greater than the other normal computers and it would be good equipment for mining and for other things related to cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

No quantum computer has been launched yet, and I think the manufacturer of this computer is GOOGLE. It is said that this quantum computer has incredible capabilities to do any complex work in seconds.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I have already heard many news and information about this Quatum Super Computer in many forums and also media social, bit I dont understood why some told about it is very good for mining and others no!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I not idea about quantum coumpter i tried to search about quantum computer but i not found any articles but some peoples telling quantum computer very powerful.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:45 PM, CryptoCat said:

normal computer about 10 years to solve.

I think that is not a normal computer comparison, it is a comparison between super computers and quantum computing. Quantum computers can solve something that a supercomputer will take 10000 years.

Personally that statement is to exaggerated. Quantum can affect blockchain, but not at the present capacity. It will decades till quantum computing can actually break blockchain, and we can easily assume, that with the amount of money involved, blockchain will be developed upgraded to withstand any quantum attack. 

• +1 2

On 2/23/2020 at 11:33 AM, Emran23 said:

Short-term blockchain cryptography does not threaten to break quantum computers. Quantum computers are becoming incredibly powerful and they are moving faster than most people expect.

Indeed quantum computer are becoming incredibly powerful and be more reliable day by day, they are now very expensive and cost a lot of money, but in tha near future they will become more available and easier to set up 

A computing breakthrough won't break down cryptocurrency right away. Either way, the worries that quantum computers will soon break Bitcoin, blockchain, the internet and everything else worth loving in the world may be overheated, at least in the short-term.

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, CryptoCat said:

Computers work with bits. In normal computers bits take the form of either 0 or 1. They are the digitalization of on and off functions and they operate the transistors this way. 

In quantum computers they take the form of 0 or 1 or both. It is certain that they will be able to boost the computative power and also they will reduce the electricity needed as well. Probably they will be able to solve complex algorithms that need 10 years today in seconds. It is also said that they will be able to break the cryptographic algorithm Bitcoin uses (SHA-256), which right now is impossible through brute-force method.

Quantum computers are too much faster than normal computers. So it is harmful for blockchain system and it could break cryptographic system within few days. So it is banned to work in crypto also there is $5000 fine for using it.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, CryptoCat said:

Smarter people then me once explained to me that there are quantum resistant algorithms and bitcoin would just adopt one of them if things go so far. But right now, a decent working quantum computer that could break bitcoin is so far away that it's not even a relevant to consider it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I do not think that this computer can accomplish a large amount of mining, as mining will exhaust the electronic device, and if it is large, it is better to use small devices and exchange them with time.

A quantum computer will not appear very soon, and this contributes to the development of the entire blockchain. A quantum computer will not be released soon, and that means you have to wait. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that right now we are completely lacking ordinary computers, if computers are more powerful than ordinary ones, but they are also completely lacking. Now a quantum computer is just an idea that is very difficult to implement. Humanity does not need such a computer.

• +2 1

After Google revealed its quantum computing device, many voices and opinions emerged about the impact of the Google Quantum computer on the world of crypto and the ability of the device to break the traditional encryption processes, which are among the applications threatening cryptocurrencies.

I tried alot to understand stand that but i didn't understand computer stuff is really hard to know alot of it without studying more. Sorry