Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

Yes, it is a breakthrough and a wonderful world in cryptocurrency, and it has gained great importance in all parts of the world, and I think it will be a perfect thing next year and develop a lot.

I thinks it is progress of digital cryptocurrency it include from that progress. It's transection money specially with the support of new technology. It will be much easy with everything in just one touch. I like this feature. 

• +2 1

The problem is not here, so you can convert that in normal life and the normal currency at all time and without restrictions, but because of the laws applied in the country, it has become impossible. If digital currencies are subject to the same laws that regular currencies are subject to, then it becomes the same problem. Therefore, countries seek to ban these cryptocurrencies because they help On money laundering.

The cryptocurrency is a great advance and benefit to humanity since we can take advantage of this financial opportunity to benefit ourselves in the economy we would be a world of wealth if all governments approve cryptocurrencies that is the only thing missing for the great advance in cryptocurrencies and I feel  that very soon it will be that great advance since every day more and more people join in using cryptocurrencies I am waiting for this great moment when all people use cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In terms of general economy, the cost of using that financial system increases with an increase in ease of doing that. But cryptocurrency is more easy to use along with almost no taxes or upper costs.

• +2 1

As you know our world is changing into a digital era in the new digital world we must be getting introduced to two new types of digital money off cryptocurrency is one of an outbreak in digital era for making trading and investment easier and helpful for the investors so I think this network will change the digital money situation in this world.

Yes cryptocurrencies are very much important as it made our lives easier and comfortable.its vast advantages easy transactions will bring all of us close to it.

it is very good in a decentralized system that benefits, cryptocurrency has made freedom, and transaction are easy and fast

• +1 1

I agree it has been a breakthrough so far, but the banks have now caught up with developments and offer very good services, however they still block many  cross-border transactions, hold scores and exclude from lending a large part of the population, have very high fees for their services and the transactions are performed in centralized way that can easily be shut down at the whim of a corrupt government. Some cryptocurrencies are like that too but not Bitcoin. Bitcoin eradicates all this financial restrictive environment and opens the gates to welcome everyone, no matter who we are, no matter what we have done, we all have the right to control the money we earned legally.

• +1 1

Honestly, i haven't seen an economic based activity that generates and gives opportunities to investors like cryptocurrencies, it only takes time but the the patience is definitely worth it, 

Sometimes i refers to it as the messiah of currencies, because it has saved us from many negative effects that are so common with the fiat currency 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

I agree with you friend, crypto currency is the currency of the future, it's currency that unifies trade between various countries apart, transaction delay and restrictions due to centralized financial structure has been overwhelmed by decentralized nature of crypto currency. It's really an enormous breakthrough.

I believe you it is indeed a new done not just for we that are involved in it right now but even for those that will come to joint it later they will know that we are living in a digital world that y look u can earn money from your device through currency and others 

• +1 1

Yes bro I really agree with your suggestion as in the present condition the banking services are quite slow and time taking so I think to make our future safe and time reducing we have to acknowledge crypto currency as big back through. You can do your transactions in seconds and transfer funds at quite low prices.

Crypto currency make a new history this time and in the market now we see that pumping is start and the market go high day by day and in the crypto market BTC touch the 40,000$ high this time and in future it make more high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right cryptotalk currency platform has made things and transactions very easier and faster than other daily transactions internet banking has make transfer and other transactions more easier and faster but cryptotalk currency has also make more comfortable in buying things in the internet very fast and easy 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, SastraID said:

crypto was born as a digital payment tool that offers a lot of convenience and easiness, the technology of the blockchain is very cool in my opinion where we can send and receive anonymously but all transactions are recorded perfectly

Yes, my friend and I agree with you that cryptocurrency was born to help us in our lives in the ways of paying, exchanging commissions without fees, paying taxes and also saving a lot of time and effort. 

• +5 1

I agree with you as crypto currency has made it so much more easier to carry out transactions without long waits of lines in atms and banks as it has enabled us to carry out transactions right on our devices.

My friend, thank you for this great article, and I completely agree with you. The cryptocurrencies are very impressive. They shorten the conversation and time for everyone, and small costs for the transfer. Thank you

• +5 1

On 9/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

Edited September 27, 2019 by

There has still lot of backward Against  in crypto currency  you can see.. Crypto currency  only get accepted  widely in well development  country Such  as USA, China, Hong kong and etc so there has now normal payment system  like you mentioned ..   But how about low developed  country where still crypto not yet  accepted ??  

I can add the same cryptocurrency is the advancement of the economy, this is because it came to improve the world economy if it were fully accepted by all countries, we could have them very well giving a better advance towards the future, thanks Since the cryptocurrency was created and accepted after 10 years by some organizations and it invests gigantic sums of money, we could see how the price of these cryptocurrencies increased dramatically over time, for this reason the volatility it has in the market is incredible and thanks Because it is not controlled by any organization, it is not regulated by anyone, security is great and it does not prevent us from controlling its fluctuation depending on the purchase and sale of the asset.

• +2 1

For now, I agree that cryptocurrency is a new development, because sending and receiving money as a medium of exchange is much easier and faster than going through a broker. Unfortunately, many countries are reluctant to accept encryption because the government fears it will adversely affect their financial systems.

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

There has still lot of backward Against  in crypto currency  you can see.. Crypto currency  only get accepted  widely in well development  country Such  as USA, China, Hong kong and etc so there has now normal payment system  like you mentioned ..   But how about low developed  country where still crypto not yet  accepted ??  

I think it's only a matter of time, when cryptocurrency is successfully implemented in big countries, developing countries will follow,
Like the internet, big countries have used the internet first, and a few years after that developing countries just used the internet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

Like the internet, big countries have used the internet first, and a few years after that developing countries just used the internet

Ofcourse this is an good example  about crypto currency  existence  world wide..  But when crypto  will accept  there,then it will be far late because of crypto  Price  now and then.. 5 years ago btc price  and no price  too much different  so its ensure 5 years later btc as well other crypto  price  will be more high.. In this case, those country  citizens  Won't  be able  to face good facilities  😉

I'm agree with you, This is a great job that saves a lot of time and because of this, it has become very easy to send money anywhere. Cryptocurrency has also become easier to send from one place to another.

Crypto currency help us for saving our money and also get benefit from our money. We can easily earn from this plateform. This is our duty to introduce crypto to our family relative and friends .they can also learn from this platform.