Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

Yes, cryptocurrencies are the future. It's like a new breakthrough, like a revolution. Cryptocurrency futures are widely used and able to pay for it anywhere, and people are free to profit from it. Blockchain technology will support better bitcoin.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I agree with you, Crypto is a new breakthrough. Many years ago peoples was using metal coins and than peoples are used papers Money but gradually now everyone using papers as well as Crypto currency.

but people still prefers to use paper money than these digital currencies, why do you think is that.

We all have seen that situation cryptocurrency has gone threw but now the situation and the time changes you can easily organise everyone can see it now getting into it also every platform are now welcoming cryptocurrency toget into the partnership that will be beneficial for them as well as the cryptocurrency because now this organisation is becoming a global platform even every country is now accepting this crypto world and they are giving permit to cryptocurrency that is a very big achievement for this organisation.

I agree with you, but until now the world has not accepted these solutions seriously and is still putting obstacles in front of the advancement of crypto

We all need to have a positive idea about crypto and keep working so that the demand for crypto will increase and become more popular in the world. Cryptocurrency is truly a new breakthrough. Crypto is a new breakthrough approach to achieving success in human life.

Yes i am agree with you. Crypto world is big breakthrough in economy of the world. Now  alot of people are joining crypto world in previous  few years. And i think it will get success further in next few years. 

On financially revolution, I think and still believe that Crypto will bring more open doors on financial ambitions, as we all know that Crypto currency have made average earners to really self made debt free and now earning more than average workers, per month

• Useful or interesting 1

For sure I agree with you that cryptocurrencies is a breakthrough in many ways in our daily lives , it has helped money transaction more faster and also it has saved many people the stress of thinking of what to invest on to make profit , cryptocurrencies has really been a breakthrough.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto currency is the destiny foreign money of the sector. and it additionally supports the peoples within the financials. And you may also sends or gets money from one region to another in a very rapid and clean way. This foreign money is the brand new breakout

Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency is a new break through in the world. There are many reasons why I think like that. It had made transactions easier. Also payment become easier and it also provide a fair chance For everyone to come forward.

Crypto market is decentralized financial markets first few years not much success full for this market because people don't believe that online businesses is real but with the passage of time people understand that online market also is real now from last five crypto market is awesome successful life. 

On 10/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think cryptocurrency is a new era.
The era of technology and electronics.
Something new always replaces the old.
That which is relevant for life at present.

Yes, and I think so, and maybe after several years, the cryptocurrencies will become normal and we will see many new technologies.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, Depth Jonny said:

Crypto was developed as an ease-of-use encrypted payment device. The blockchain platform is really new, in my view that we can anonymously transfer and receive but all transactions are registered in perfect order.

Well can't really tell it is new, it is already 11 years now that Bitcoin is running, and since 2013 the financial centres know it's existance. It is all up to getting adopted or not and it is these two years in my opinion that will be decisive. If noone buys it, miners will lose and exit reducing the security of the network. If people buy it and adopted for some reasons then it will go higher than last ATH in price terms.

Cryptocurrencies provide a lot of time to complete withdrawals and transfers as they do not require much personal information and transactions remain hidden and are not tracked and thus maintain the confidentiality of our transactions and the freedom to use our money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, SastraID said:

crypto was born as a digital payment tool that offers a lot of convenience and easiness, the technology of the blockchain is very cool in my opinion where we can send and receive anonymously but all transactions are recorded perfectly

Cryptocurrencies is easily to use at this time because its not recommend KYC like fiat currencies, but the time that crypto will recommended KYC, it will become hard to use somehow like fiat currencies. 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

Crypto is the solution of current payment system problem. But in this there is some problems also which we need to solve. Crypto transcations are anonymous. And we can't make any transaction when we are out of internet.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Certainly, the encryption has been prepared to revolutionize and change the world of digital and paper currencies, and in the future, dependence on digital currencies will increase as a way to deal and pay and reduce people s use of local currencies.

Cryptocurrencies are a new generation and a quantum leap in the world of currencies
And I think it is ending the power of one of the currencies that dominate the global commercial transactions and is doing a lot of useful things in return, it needs many developments to be suitable for global transactions

Cryptocurrency is not a revolution, it is an evolution. Revolution means to change the whole monetary system and demolish whatever currency that had existed before crypto but this is not what crypto did. Crypto tries to co-exist not fight with existing currencies. The real innovation of cryptocurrency is not its digital form, it is its focus on users. Every owner of crypto has a private bank for himself and he can even participate in the process of supplying the coin. This had never existed before cryptocurrency. Crypto users are not just spending their coins, they are the managers of their currencies to some extent.

Yes, cryptocurrency is still that great progress! Which enabled us, the users of the Internet to start making good money! This is a very cool topic, and I am happy when the cryptocurrency and blockchain system begins to develop in the world! :))

Yes I absolutely agree with you, cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough here in this world now and it has been of great help to the financial sector in making most of their transactions fast and more anonymous. 

Yes definitely! Crypto currency has a big impact in many people and I hope that many countries will open for crypto currency. I hope that many people will recognize the advantages of crypto currency.

• +2 1

On 2/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Arvind Arvy said:

Crypto currency is a new  break through, yes it's right in crypto currency it's has a separate value in this world if the people are ready to face any risks. 

these days new people don't want to take risks they want to just earn huge money but they don't know that cryptocurrency market is highly volatile market they have to understand investment risk before investing 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

I think cryptocurrency is a new era.
The era of technology and electronics.
Something new always replaces the old.
That which is relevant for life at present.

Cryptocurrency is really a breakthrough and I think that this is a nice development in the world and I think that it can help so many people that wants to earn money and I hope that cryptocurrencies will stay in the future because they are helping so many people

Yes, exactly, this is the guest of crypto, which is to solve existing problems around the world and to facilitate people's lives so that we see new currencies with projects and ideas that are always established and trying to solve problems.