Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

there are indeed many bank requirements and those who do not have the conditions clearly cannot use them. then crypto comes with easier terms, so I agree that crypto is used as an alternative for online transactions because of the ease and speed of crypto transactions.

Yes, I agree with you. Where today many people are willing to queue for hours just to withdraw funds. But Crypto comes with something new, with Crypto we don't need to queue and the costs are very cheap.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

in terms of international financial transactions I agree with you, that cryptocurrency is a breakthrough I mean blockchain technology. the concern here is about the lack of cryptocurrency in the eyes of the government, in terms of anonymity, flutuation and decentralization. but if we see on the other hand that cryptocurrency should be able to solve financial problems.

Crypto Currency is here to provide as light and break the limitations of fiat currency. Like example in fiat currencies we need a middle man who become a way to make a transaction but now we only need few requirements to easily make transaction.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

Cryptocurrency is definitely a breakthrough. But I think this is a breakthrough for the most part in the trading market. Big volatility is what makes it different.

With the advent of technology, I guess cryptocurrency is one of its finest product. Very convenient transactions and can give us better opportunity through earning.

Crypto for me is a means of income and desires. The fulfillment of desires and goals leads to success and this is obvious. 

Well, cryptocurrency answers everything, everyone is facilitated in the transfer of funds wherever he is as long as there are internet and electricity. No document requirements.

1 hour ago, Fahim95 said:

Crypto is the future of next generations. Because of the good amount of money daily compared to the average jobs 

the amount of money in bitcoin is not always this way and sometimes it could be losses for months, nobody can always be in gains which is why trading is not for everyone.

Yeah, it's a *huge* breakthrough, especially the decentralized nature of crypto, which is something that isn't present in the rest of the financial world.  Every form of money thus far has been completely centralized, but bitcoin really is a currency of the people.  That can't be said of fiat currency at all.

3 hours ago, Alensam said:

yes, things are easier more than ever. I dont have any credit or debit cards thats why i couldn't buy stuff from online but because of crypto i can now

That is good which store do you use if you want to buy with bitcoin, i will like to know them too

On 12/30/2019 at 12:02 PM, Alensam said:

i use local mobile money apps and buy from vendors of paxful snd sometimes airtm

That is a good way to spend your Bitcoin, i will try to use them too

Cryptotalk system makes our life easier . It helps us to save our profit and secure our money.
In this system you can send and work with your cash starting with one country to another without the deferrals brought about by working with fiat cash.

Whoever invests in Bitcoin or any digital currency and I say whoever invests any person who wants to sell after 5 years, for example and does not want to sell after 4 months and monitors the price on a daily basis this is from my opinion not an investor.
Whoever invests should change his thinking about investing, and the most important way is to adjust the arithmetic mean.

Crypto currency is now digital currency all of us. Use can use this system anywhere anytime. we can use it easily. Also there is lot of facility to earn more. Stay here and be happy.

Yes! The crypto currency is the future currency of the world. and it also supports the peoples in the financials. And you can also sends or receives money from one place to another in a very fast and easy way. This currency is the new breakout

crypto is very good digital currency i also using as a my primary international payment option because transaction Fees is very low and crypto good source of income

Yes cryptocurrency is a breakthrough website from which we are earning currency and will do so in the future and its price is increasing day by day and it will last a lifetime.

In light of the openness and technological development of the modern era, the term "digital currencies", which is an acronym that is a set of cryptocurrencies or a financial balance recorded electronically on a card of stored value or on another device, can be stored and traded electronically as a financial value without paper bonds. Or serial numbers, which puts them outside government control and the authority of banks.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

Yeah definitelt crypro have made its place in many of hearts in the world. Also it hits most of the country's economy. It will be more take place in world financial terms.

You got the main point of crypto why crypto invented. There is many necessity to send money to any other countries. So if we go for the normal process then it will take very much commission and time. And we have to work hard for that. But with crypto it is just the work of 5 minutes. For this reason only crypto has the huge chance. 

Cryptocurrency has become known as a modern currency in the modern world, it has reached various parts of the world and employs unemployed youths and facilitates easy cash transfers.

Hello friend well yes I also totally agree with the analyse that cryptocurrency is breakthrough for financial with Blockchain technology. The transactions are worldwide in with small fees...

On 11/15/2019 at 8:32 PM, Sumayya said:

Cryptocurrency has already help us in saving for profit and also with the freedom it provide because it is a decentralized system which benefit all

Of course cryptocurrency has made a good contribution to everyone in terms of profits by giving freedom because I know this crypto is very good in a decentralized system that benefits and benefits all.

In today's society, the crypto currency motion is already almost know to all people. And it has been a serious matter for all of us to retain the level the government gave us. The balance in all of the society that is a matter of the financial sector. It might be true that the Bitcoin might overtake the existing money and financial aspect, but one thing must be anticipated about this. We must take responsibility even if it will cause us to accept if we lose or be a victim in scams and other fraud happenings in the crypto currency world.