Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

The digital money system makes our life easier, but in this system there is a lot of problem that we face, such as the security problem. But I think Bitcoin would be the best way to make our lives easier and safer.

Yes, cryptocurrency is built on blockchain technology. Now they are starting to implement blockchain in all areas of human activity, it helps to optimize work and speed up data processing. Thanks to cryptocurrency, many people learned about blockchain. Also, cryptocurrency will soon replace money. Cryptocurrency Future

On 9/27/2019 at 4:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

Easy to send id just the part of it, the real revolutionaly point is on the unstoppable tech of bitcoin. It doesn't need a government for oversight, it just works.

I completely agree with you.  Because, it is the new currency of cryto currency.  The new final cryto currency is much better.  To work here, you must do a lot of good work.  And you have to be careful here.  And here you must avoid many events and you have to be very complicated to work with me from here. Thank you very much for sharing with us.

I started learning about cryptocurrencies when I learnt that it is possible to conduct financial transactions online without any sort of outside interference which is easily the best feature of crypto.

Yes crypto being a very big break through in the world of rating money. In the previous years there is big problem in payments records for the teaders so crypto change this trend and make easines.

The ability to sent money anywhere in the world, anytime you want, to any person, with extremely low fees and in just a few minutes was a revolution. The early investors that found out these Bitcoin features back in 2010 bought a lot and are still holding, as it proven that Bitcoin provides exactly this financial freedom through a secure decentralized network. Probably for the next 10 years there will be nothing better than Bitcoin in the transactions sector, even from the banking sector.

I don't know anything about this matter, I don't understand yet the crypto world, but I will search for more information about the crypto currency

Thank you.

No crypto currency is not a breakthrough because it has a no limit if it is low then it will be low and then it will be high then continuously it has made a positive effect to the peoples 

the cryptocurrency ime bitcoin is a digital currency.And the value of this bitcoin always volatile.Don't worry bitcoin is good cryptocurrency.cryptocurrency is a great financial invention i ever seen.

I also agree with you yes indeed cryptocurrency is a new break through because of the blockchain technology where we can make payment quick and instant without facing so much procedures or long ques like when you are dealing with fiat.

Sure cryptocurrencies are the very big new breakthrough, because as we can see because many of people who are joined into cryptocurrencies mostly of them they must be succeeded

14 hours ago, Girlsadda said:

I think in the case of making payment with crypto because all we know the fast transaction but the main thing is the low fees for borderless transactions

Choose crypto coins that have low withdrawal fees, such as litecoin, doge or ethereum. will reduce the cost burden on fiat currency withdrawals on crypto.

cryptocurrency is breakthrough or new innovation for financial with technology..this is the time of speed...and we need modern technology that has been helped by the development of cryptocurrencies...and there may still be inventions in the future that will surprise us more and more

On 9/27/2019 at 6:52 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
how about your opinion?

Crypto currency has solved all problems relating payments including cross-border payment problems. Anyone could pay and recieve money from other country without any official premission. It provides freedom to people. And it is first breakthrough in financial system which made world a one village.

Exactly crypto technology is a big breakthrough. It has ease the whole financial system especially the transaction become easier now and everyone can make money easily.

Yes everything is good with Crypto and if we talk about easy transaction then it's easy and the pricacy is also there and noone can see about transaction which is great thing so yes Crypto is future of payment and transaction.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I don't know about what the others have said over the past months (not counting the deleted ones) since I've stopped reading after page 3 of this topic, but crypto and especially Bitcoins have fallen far from its ideals of easy transactions and hassle-free conditions, now that issues such as slow transaction speeds and KYC exists. The former issue could have been resolved by updating, and the latter has been imposed with 'security' as a convenient excuse. Other issues exists as well, such as high transaction fees.

One of the ideas behind crypto in general, that being an answer to time and money consuming hassles, could have worked ten years ago, when crypto was still in its infancy. Now most has fallen along with fiat as being just another currency that has a lot of transaction issues. Of course there are altcoins created that tries to address these, but in the end, it is the governments that proves to be the biggest obstacle; if not actively passing laws to tax crypto users and implementing KYC, they show their "support" by doing nothing at all. The countries that have supported crypto are still too few and far between to make a significant impact, if they had, there would have been major developments in making crypto as smooth and hassle-free as it should be.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

Crypto sure is the latest breakthrough, if only it has not dampened in its ideals over the years. But all is not yet lost, as long as we take a part in supporting it. Like writing content in this forum, as I am doing as of this moment. If public support increases thanks in part to positive information being disseminated like accessing this forum, it would give the others directly involved with developing crypto like Nakamoto-san enough enthusiasm to make something that would push this breakthrough even further to what it could be, and more.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

As the years go by, cryptocurrencies continue to be financed to the point that there are experts who think that cryptocurrencies are going to be global in nature 

that crypto currencies have made a new breakthrough that leads to new evolution of the fee machine and money transaction especially with the support of the brand new generation and the net world, maybe subsequently it will likely be plenty less difficult with the whole lot in only one click on/swipe/contact.

On 3/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Princeazam said:

Yes my dear friend cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough in the digital world. I hopebit will lead all the coin in the future. It is very easy to transfer, trade,  invest in  cryptocurrency.          

Maybe you guys do not see it but crypto might be bad for making payments, since it cut's you fees on every transaction.

I agree with you.Crypto currency are made to solve financial services/transaction much easier for us. It enable us to made cashless transaction safe,convenient and fast without the needs of wasting time and paying high transaction. 

I agree with you, Crypto is a new breakthrough. Many years ago peoples was using metal coins and than peoples are used papers Money but gradually now everyone using papers as well as Crypto currency.

• +1 1

I agree with your opinion. Crypto is a major breakthrough because of its ease of use and low transaction fees. Also it allows for funds to be sent all over the wold without the need for a forex exchange service, because all of the currency being transferred is used throughout the world in terms of crypto. I think another reason why crypto is such a breakthrough is the fact that it allows the transactions to happen whilst protecting your identity, as the transaction are anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual. This is very attractive for a lot of people.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The cryptocurrency appeared to satisfy the most troubles the world suffers from, among which you said you are also in your article that it is to bring peace, since it is the only currency that has appeared in its year, because it would have united the world if it was compensated by fiat currencies.
Now it has developed rapidly in a period of 10 years or less, and it has a cashier that produces value according to your local currency, but not all countries work like this.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: