Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

19 minutes ago, Nosrat78 said:

More and more people are beginning to support them in every way. I agree that over the past two or three years, more and more people have learned about cryptocurrency

yes i agree in the past few years cryptocurrency became a huge success most of the people in today's world are using cryptocurrency as a mode and are making all their transfers and transactions through this currency.by connecting this currency to our debit card we can but any thing via visa card and it will behave just like physical money.

Yes, I agree with you, cryptocurrencies are the most recent economic boom in our world, and have facilitated payments, now we can process payments anywhere in the world without the need for a third party.

For our easiness, cryptocurrency offers more than any other currency provides. It is like a new innovation to the digital technology which is providing a easy access to trade and earn. So it is a new breakthrough for me. 

Yes, this new technology has changed a lot of things in the speed of sending money at any time you want it at the lowest cost and investment without taxes and finding work for the unemployed, this is very important

The price of bitcoin is rising once again, and since it is still an alternative to traditional liquidity, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future, especially when the cryptocurrency industry is a changing field. But one thing is for sure, crypto currencies are not just a passing wave, but a concept that has the potential to bring about revolution in various fields.

This is true, even those who didn't have bank accounts they can now make online transactions or online purchases in sites where they accept bitcoin as their payments. Bitcoin has solve a lot of problem in financial and even in economical problems, the jobless people got jobs, the homeless got homes and many more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The word cryptographic money inspires forceful feelings. The business is overflowing with naysayers toward one side of the range, for example, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon who issue vile admonitions and at the opposite end, evangelists, for example, Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey touting crypto's monstrous, endless advantages. However the crypto field is getting more than that which just offers another approach to fundamentally trade and trade in an independent way through an authentic maze of tricks and hacks or basic streets paid with unadulterated gold. No, this is about a problematic use of crypto for functional business utilization that is making a total change in perspective that could intensely change the level of influence in numerous ventures today. the crypto currency is a usefull side and read it carefully

Crypto currency is a new  break through, yes it's right in crypto currency it's has a separate value in this world if the people are ready to face any risks. 

2 minutes ago, Akashdas said:

Crypto currency is a new  break through, yes it's right in crypto currency it's has a separate value in this world if the people are ready to face any risks. 

The cryptocurrency comes to substitute and reform the economic humanity!

I don't have any idea about that, but I think there is no time zone for bitcoin exchange

Not crypto but blockchain is the real asset and breakthrough from my point of view. With blockchain crypto can be made but also many other applications. That's the real revolution.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

I even hate the normal way of payment sending money and other stuff, I f I want money I need to go to a company waiting until I get the money that is belong to me. But in cryptocurrency I just have it in one click that means a lot to me...

On 9/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
how about your opinion?

Yes it is a new breakthrough of payment where we don't need an extra hassle to register,apply and submit our KYC details just to use an ATM. In crypto we are free to use it without submitting any documents and the transaction will be finished in just a seconds or minutes even if you are sending a huge amount of money. 

Well, cryptocurrency answers everything, all and sundry is facilitated in the conveying of assets where he is as lingering as at hand are internet and electricity. No manuscript requirements.

1 hour ago, Aliraza007 said:

Crypto was born as a digital payment tool which provides ease and access, blockchain's technology is great in my view, where we can send and receive anonymously but all transactions are fully recorded

Yes my friend that the encryption is very important and helps to send and receive money without knowing the destination of the send and receive

On 9/27/2019 at 6:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

Crypto currencies have revolutionise the whole world and wondered too with its amazing features. I am agreed with you. Crypto is a breakthrough to the old financial systems which have long ques in banks and slow earning and limited spending too.

I think digital currency systems can really make our lives easier.  But this method is causing some problems.  The security problem can be exacerbated by this method.  However, by adopting the right approach, Bitcoin can make our lives beautiful.

47 minutes ago, Raham Abdullah said:

it's my own judgment, I think The digital money comes to change and upset the monetary world by disposing of boundaries, much obliged for understanding this in the event that you like my post plz tail me

It is always been changing and more upsetting. And I have no idea.

Yess....this curency is a reall break out..it is revolutionary...now it is safe for use in this current situation.. crypto wrld user find it too much use full..so it is coming out as a grt brk out now a days

Crypto currency is indeed a break through to the new future because it is the such type of the site for earning money and also to be added that we can earn Bitcoin from the crypto currency so that is why it is a break through.

That is why I like cryptocurrency in terms of payment because we can easily to transfer our funds without limit and also fast transaction and low fees, no need to verification account in cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah. Payments, transfer of funds has never been easier without cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency now provides room for safe, decentralised, anonymous and speedy transaction to our financial lives. Sooner or later, we will have to depend on just cryptocurrency as the only reliable payment system.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree with this statement, of course yes crypto currency is a new break through.cryptocurrency has a huge impact among people it will be a big value in future. It will change a man's life easily to poor to rich, rich to poor

Yes, this is the time of speed, and we need this development and modern technology that has been helped by the development of cryptocurrencies ... and there may still be inventions in the future that will surprise us more.

According to me,yes it is. Durning, it gives us earning, investing,  trading in one platform. So it is become a revolutionary change in this century.        

I agree with you, I think blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the most important thing that was invented after the invention of the Internet, and the advantage of paying directly without the need for a third party to do this process or any bank that previous generations did not dream of this feature.