How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Yess u r 💯 coreect brother i m satisfy with u and ur suggesions is very respectfully for me ad every one hare has the same isue got unique topics nothing

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

You can make a different and unique topic in your own way. Do some research that is related to this forum, gather useful information, then formulate the topic from the information you gathered. After you formulated the topic, ask yourself whether the topic you made is eye-catching or not, if the topic can tickle the curiosity and interest of the people or not. Remember that you have to use precise and concise words that could be easily understood in order to avoid confusion because using words that are 'common' can make your topic standout among the rest. 

• +2 1

For us to make a different and unique topic here is to use the SEARCH feature and it is located on the upper right of this forum then we put our title their or our idea on that feature and if there is no same topic or idea we can create it their and observe the others work if they miss of something important topic that you can create so that you can avoid duplicating it or make it is a spam. I hope this would help you my friend.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is not a specific way to write a unique topic , you will have to keep searching for the lastest news about crypto and see if it is really important then write about it with a simple language that everyone can understand , that is one of the important things when you write a topic

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

bro you can replay other members topics you don't need to just make topics you can comment on other people post and that count a post .And as for the topics you can make a lots of topics by searching in cryptoworld . 

3 minutes ago, yato987 said:

there is not a specific way to write a unique topic , you will have to keep searching for the lastest news about crypto and see if it is really important then write about it with a simple language that everyone can understand , that is one of the important things when you write a topic

You said nothing but the plain truth @yato987 to create unique, outstanding and reputable topic depending on your capability of investigation, searching for interesting, genuine Crypto related information, current happenings of Crypto currencies

Then simplify the content in to comprehensive unit and then share it with the forum.

Perhaps some crypto news sources can help you find a new subject and talk about it. But you have to make your own post and not plagiarise this. There are many news sites about crypto that you can use to learn about what is happening.

16 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

You said nothing but the plain truth @yato987 to create unique, outstanding and reputable topic depending on your capability of investigation, searching for interesting, genuine Crypto related information, current happenings of Crypto currencies

Then simplify the content in to comprehensive unit and then share it with the forum.

yes that is exactly the point here @Guru2050 , if you take a look at the topics in any section you will find  topics with 10+ pages of replies and other with just 2 or 3 pages , and many of these with low number of replies has a long and a complicated  words and any beginner  or a new member into crypto won't even try to read this type of topics , in the other hand you will see many of these topics with a lot of replies may talk about the same idea but with a simple and organized way that even beginners can understand it 

• +5 1

8 hours ago, yato987 said:

@yato987  your way of create topic is pretty good and thanks for this suggest but we need to remember a thing that we cant copy and paste fron another site then make a topic here.. Our duty is first gain knowledge About the knowledge perfectly then make a topic in this forum by your own way in simple words with good explanation.. Thus we can create topic my Friend               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To create a new topic you should have required enough knowledge about it like content,audio,video and animation.After uploading the content you should review it again. 

To create a new and unique topic you need to figure out what type of questions need to be come up for new users and experienced users and then you create a unique topic.

If you want to make a unique topic and variety from other members research and deeply study about the crytotalk currency and share with us where will also get benifit by learning more topics.

12 hours ago, yato987 said:

yes that is exactly the point here @Guru2050 , if you take a look at the topics in any section you will find  topics with 10+ pages of replies and other with just 2 or 3 pages , and many of these with low number of replies has a long and a complicated  words and any beginner  or a new member into crypto won't even try to read this type of topics , in the other hand you will see many of these topics with a lot of replies may talk about the same idea but with a simple and organized way that even beginners can understand it 

Yes it's true @yato987 talking about bulky or lengthy topics indeed many do find it difficult to go through all the content to understand it and then reply effectively, due to its broadness.

Which in view of this, I tried my utmost best to create a topic, drawing the attention of topics writers to shift from writing bulky note and focus on giving a well summarize topic which highlight the key points.

Just make it in simple format for the message to be delivered. That's the purpose of the posting.

• +3 1

I am finding news that relate to cryptocurrencies from some websites I follow and if I see something very interesting I try to report it to cryptotalk and let others know about the important things that happen, but I have seen other members explain some more theories or big questions coming from our use of cryptocurrencies and create very good points for discussion and exploration.

I am not a long time here to be very correct but I am sure you can find subjects for topics that are unique and make them good enough to be posted on the forum. It is that you have to do research first and know what you want to write about and not give incorrect information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are many posts which doesn't have meaning it's like useless so make useful posts and also search it if already exist so then it will cause warning points so from your own knowledge you make posts that help other members also..

I also noticed many members are commenting on easy topics and avoid the hard topic especially beginners. From doing this, you miss the chance to increase you reputation on others. Before creating a topic or post, must do research deeply about that it will make you to post quality. 

• +4 1

This is difficult for some of us, I tried making a post but I have read a lot about the posts get deleted for many reasons and felt negative so I cancelled. I'm not ready yet to make a post and I will try later but it will be with details and unique.

you are right @Saira, but we can putting topics same of old, and giving any update about the subject of old topic, for example if we want to write of yobit exchange, we can found topics about this subject but we should be search for any news or update for yobit and putting it in our topic.

8 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

It is not easy to make new topic and more than one a day and on daily basis. It is easy for the people who are creative and love to do the thing they are doing. 

@JohanDonne every one is creative my Friend but not Every one can do hard struggle.. My friend @Honny143  take 45 minute to create a topic and its mean he did a lot of research before create a topic as he want to give the best to us.. So if you also try like him then without any doubt we all   can make good topic by Which we can contribute in this forum.. Dont be afraid of creating topic but try your best Because in future you dont know when you need to face about create a article of your company management.. So if you learn from now how to create topic then it will be easy for you in future..                

Creating a topic should not be a big deal, all you have to do is to obey the rules governing the forum, first think of the topic you want to create is it meaningful and also useful to the forum, secondly search round the forum to avoid repeating the same topic, then thirdly make sure the topic is explainable, and if you follow the rules and regulations of this forum, you are safe.

By doing a little research and learning about the topic you want to post about you can make it different from the rest. By putting in a little effort into learning about something and writing on it can benefit the other members in learning something new and the one posting will get a good reputation.

This I'm also wondering how to make a good and unique topic that will be different from the rest I see in here. I am not very good at creating a post or about thinking what to write. I can comment but if you tell me to write something my mind is blank. I am learning a lot from the forum and don't have a lot of knowledge but I make progress and perhaps later I can explain some topics to others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe you will have to know a lot of things and they will help you to write a unique topic. You can know a lot of things by reading blogs or books and you can share with us.

• +4 1