Get Paid To Test Mining Rig Rental Service. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SamWidges4u

Get Paid To Test Mining Rig Rental Service.

Hello All.

I am looking for mining group members with gpu mining knowledge and sufficient history to test our service ahead of launch.

Here's what you need to do and what you'll get.

We'll assign to you 1 physical 6 x amd gpu mining rig to manage. (~180mhs)

All rigs are hosted at our facility.

You create an account at Hiveos.farm. (We'll familiarize you with this if you're not sure how to get going.)

We'll help you set up and start mining...(All our rigs are actually mining already...)

You can mine whatever you wish. Our suggestion is Ethereum at today's rates and this is what the rig will be optimized for at the start.

You have full access to the rig via Hive and you can do what you want, just don't shut it down or flash the cards with any incorrect bios.

The wallet you mine to is of course yours and you'll see the rig on ethermine or wherever you choose to mine. You can pool mine or solo.

That's basically it.

Run it for 30 days, keep the proceeds, and tell everyone what you think as we go along.

No strings, contracts or other obligations.

1 rig per tester. No dual mining.

You must have sufficient posts and membership status here and in bitcointalk.org.

PM me and I'll review your accounts.

***For the trolls****

Yes, it is a real rig we are assigning.

samwidges is not my name.

We do not want any money.

We do not want any private keys.

So, nothing to troll about.

Anyone without sufficient history or posts who wants to know more, maybe rent a rig ahead of launch...PM Me.

Edited by SamWidges4u
Missing a key bit of explanation!

2 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

If a person qualified and maybe he is from far place. How will he be able to have the mining rig since it is physical this has to do with shipping. Therefore who pays the shipping fee?

I have updated the post to further clarify that we're not sending our hardware out.

This is very interesting, but I am wondering what's the minimum ranking that you require here and in bitcointalk.org for members to qualify? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I don't think you can find person like that who want to be in a group mining system because if trust you need ti find those friends in your erea like friends family or other 

We provide support for these contracts, limited to disputes where rig owner hardware did not perform for the renter, we review all rentals, and provide a fair review and will offer refunds if the rig owner did not live up to the advertised working hash rate.

Oh, this is interesting. I am very interested and would like to try. I haven't started mining yet, and anything I find new. Is it legal?

16 hours ago, karolina35 said:

i think you are right every one have its own priorities and in mining system trust is basicif then you must be added yourfamily and friends because theyare the most trusty people you have in your life. well i don't understand it correctly may be. 

Yes that's it you are right the most trusted people is your close friends and family to make a group to mine with them

Thanks for shearing your useful,This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Is this offer still available? Because I have seen that the person who created this topic is not active on the forum since October last year. 2 days after he made the post he disappeared 

I missed this amazing offer! How it's possible.... I know Hiveos and I would have been very happy to test their services at the beginning, moreover, using their own equipment

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have a plan and would love to use my own rig to make it more profitable, but the used rig I don't like, I feel it's a bit old and I like the modern and the modern. more, I will use for myself the best tool equipment to the most effective

I have tried to lease mining devices in the past or use cloud mining and almost all of them were scams and that's why you should beware

Life is great and enjoy it

Does this mining project already launched? This topic its for 2019 last year, i will be happy if i will know the name of this project if they already launch it. According to this topic, it seems their project is good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Starting through this method is not a good thing and we should expect a stop or loss in which we will be forced to return the money and it is wrong to rely on intermediaries to make profit from mining, and the best way to this mining is through our personal treatments and our money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, SamWidges4u said:

Hello All.

I am looking for mining group members with gpu mining knowledge and sufficient history to test our service ahead of launch.

Here's what you need to do and what you'll get.

We'll assign to you 1 physical 6 x amd gpu mining rig to manage. (~180mhs)

All rigs are hosted at our facility.

You create an account at Hiveos.farm. (We'll familiarize you with this if you're not sure how to get going.)

We'll help you set up and start mining...(All our rigs are actually mining already...)

You can mine whatever you wish. Our suggestion is Ethereum at today's rates and this is what the rig will be optimized for at the start.

You have full access to the rig via Hive and you can do what you want, just don't shut it down or flash the cards with any incorrect bios.

The wallet you mine to is of course yours and you'll see the rig on ethermine or wherever you choose to mine. You can pool mine or solo.

That's basically it.

Run it for 30 days, keep the proceeds, and tell everyone what you think as we go along.

No strings, contracts or other obligations.

1 rig per tester. No dual mining.

You must have sufficient posts and membership status here and in bitcointalk.org.

PM me and I'll review your accounts.

***For the trolls****

Yes, it is a real rig we are assigning.

samwidges is not my name.

We do not want any money.

We do not want any private keys.

So, nothing to troll about.

Anyone without sufficient history or posts who wants to know more, maybe rent a rig ahead of launch...PM Me.

So when our machines mine, the mined coins will be our? And also you have said that's we will be getting paid for tasting your rig, how much we will be getting paid.

• +3 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link