Cryptotalk history.. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I can’t help you my friend because i’m new here and i don’t know the history of this forum, but I’m interesting to know it really interesting, so please if someone knows we need this information, thank you.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit.
And to promote this Cryptotalk site to all.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I am new member in this forum . So I can't help you dear . But your question is so interesting . I also want to know about history of cryptotalk and why this forum start this journey .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, blazeItPower said:

The history of cryptotalk is that it just started recently and they launched the campaign of giveaway for the top posters with 1 BTC prize for top 1, then they kept this pay per post campaign and here we are.

Thanks for your information because I did not know this top poster will earn 1 BTC, is it the right answer my dear friend and when this campaign will end, do you have any idea about this question.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately I cannot help you because I joined the forum about a month ago, but I think this campaign started from the month 10 in 2019 or less.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am relatively new here. Only been here for the last two weeks. But from what i understand of the forum it seems to have started some time late last year and the earnings have started from that point. I know that either way i am grateful to have come across this forum and i hope to have many more days, weeks and months here earnign with them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thus forum was created by a relationship between cryptotalk admins and yobit, and the first launch was in September of last year, so this forum has about 6 months old, it is not too old anyway, it is almost the second bitcointalk site

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 6
  • +4 1

I am new here and do not know anything about the start of the campaign, but what I do know is that this campaign was present in the bitcoin tallk forum and I heard that it started here about 6 months ago

10 hours ago, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

A senior member of this forum give you a good information about the cryptotalk history I also don't know about this but I'm interesting to know what the history of this great working place how's pay us daily for our useful post 

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Cryptotalk started in September 2019 cryptotalk have bounty in Bitcointalk which give good opportunity to all members because they earn bitcoin for almost 3 months. And now continue here in cryptotalk forum 

Really great information about cryptotalk forum, thanks for your information, yes I also heard that cryptotalk launch in September or October, yes cryptotalk giving great opportunity earn free bitcoin.

• -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

This forum concept come from bitcointalk and this forum started in 2019 September. First time this forum bring new campaign with 1 btc for top users after that they bring new campaign and this campaign give ever users 30k sathosi per day in yobit.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  I do not know when the crypto was made. Because I joined here last month and found out about it. Then I will be able to inform you about this later.

Since I am a new member, I have no idea about CryptoTalk.  If anyone knows, let me know then I would be very benefited.  And be able to tell others.

• +1 1
  • +2 5

I'm really sorry brother but I'm not known about it. I don't have any information regarding cryptotalk history but many users could tell it. Of you want more information you also can get it from Google. Thank you

• +2 3
  • +4 1

I'm new here. Only been here the last three weeks. But from what I understand the forum seems to have started a bit late last year and the earnings started from there. I know that somehow I am grateful to have passed this forum and I hope to spend many more days, weeks and months with them.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Hello friend. Looks like this cryptotalk forum wants to develop like other big forums. Therefore, to accelerate its development, a cryptotalk campaign was held.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

i think so Cryptotalk started in September 2019  and The underlying technical system upon which decentralized cryptocurrencies are based was created by the group or individual known as Satoshi Nakamoto. As of september  2019, over 1,800 cryptocurrencyspecifications existed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

By seeing the history of posts I can say that it is about 6 months old platform. First it starts just discussion about crypto after that payments also started.

• -3 1
  • +1 3

Cryptotalk forum are started in September 2019 (this is created to have a good forum for us also)  and i first hear this in Signature Campaign.  

That why I register here immediately 

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome, my friend. I honestly don't think this mandi's age is more than months old. But if you ask what you should do here, It's very simple. All you have to do is do the posts. These posts must provide a real benefit to other members This way you'll ensure that your posts don't be deleted constantly

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hi, my friend! I think this forum was created through the idea of the forum called bitcointalk.org I think it is a more universal version and that is why the great snow that this forum now has.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I don't know much about the history of where and how this forum started.  As I only know that its a Russian forum. And I referred by a friend who already posts here.

• -1 1
  • +1 3

I dont know the story of cryptotalk, but i only know that its not an old forum and they pay us for our hard works to post useful topics or comments... Everyday upto $.3.5 in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!