Are Coincheck still in business? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crypto-xcoin

Are Coincheck still in business?

thanks for your post!  but it seems to me that this is not the best idea.  Because this token is not known at all.  Also, it is completely incomprehensible to us why this exchange disappeared so temporarily?  I think it carries some kind of mystery.  That scares me!

If they are doing like that. So they are scammers because I have seen many cases about this because who don't reply so they are scammers.

Maybe you don't know but the exchange platform was hacked in 2018. During that time,the hackers hacked around $540 million of NEM tokens from the exchanges. After that actually the Coincheck broke and the platform got closed.  Now the site doesn't work as before and you should try to invest in other cryptocurrencies sites to earn or investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is a Japanese exchange that is still running. Maybe they don't respond to you because you are a foreigner, or because they have too many support tickets and you just spam with a new one, and you are losing your previous place in the que.

If you invest in an exchange and hold your coins there then it is better to look for the best exchanges and do research on the top ones that haven't had hacking problems or blocked withdrawals. Lately Kucoin and Okex were having problems. You need exchanges you can trust. Since you are in this forum there are many posts about the best there are.

• +1 1

Maybe they answer to you and it is in the spam folder of your mail. Also you might be following some chat rooms that you think it is the coincheck and it can be a fake channel. And you might be opening a website you think it is coincheck but maybe it is a clone and you got scammed. Sent us the link of the exchange you are trying to contact.

• +2 1

I checked on this and there are so many ways to which there is a way to check if they are still in this business, this is a good chance for us to really be working as hard and be sure to work we need to work and put together the same, the site is working well, I checked well.

• +3 1

Are you sure you are using coincheck? I thought it was Japanese exchange, are you Japanese? I'm not using any of the asian exchanges, and don't actually trust them at all, but I think that coincheck didn't stop running. You should give screenshots with your conversations and what is the problem you are facing?

• +1 2

My dear you are need not the coincheck and it is a danger exchange like most are. You are need to be in Yobit and deposit the crypto you have in Yobit from the other exchanges, as this is the safe exchange that will protect and not block your withdrawals like okex did.

• +3 1

This exchange is still in business but I don't understand, if you have a problem with an exchange do you make a post like that about it here? What is the point of this? Cryptotalk is connected with Yobit and we discuss this exchange mostly. I don't use many more exchanges and this coincheck if you have information about what it is doing you should make a better post about it.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:33 AM, crypto-xcoin said:

I’ve been trying to reach out to coincheck for a week now and can’t get any reply to any channels.

No email response, nothing from their messenger accounts, The best thing to do is to invest in some where.

I don't think that most exchanges have support for messanger accounts. Some might have a telegram but usually there is nobody answering. Support is also slow in most exchanges so in this case you can only wait and hope that nothing is wrong.

• +1 2

Coincheck was hacked but it is a legit exchange which belongs to Japan and was a very reputed exchange. They are trying their best to make a comeback into crypto market

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

They are not answering to you? This is very bad my friend and I would be worried and angry. I don't know what is the coincheck but I imagine if you are so interested in it then it is some online service, website or exchange that you invested your money and you are not able to withdraw. This sounds scary and I would be terrified too and try to ask anywhere what is happening. You could try to ask twitter and maybe someone else will know and help you out.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:33 AM, crypto-xcoin said:

No email response, nothing from their messenger accounts, The best thing to do is to invest in some where.

I don't know mate this happens if they don't have employees for customer support. This is something I met with Coinbase in the past. They didn't ever respond. I don't know anything about this exchange but you didn't explain what your problem is.

I heard that they were hacked a while ago and it might have happened again .. I advise you to wait a bit or go to their exchange platform and write to them there, and if you are in a hurry, use another company.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:33 AM, crypto-xcoin said:

I’ve been trying to reach out to coincheck for a week now and can’t get any reply to any channels.

Always follow the old and authentic sources for earning. If wallet administration does answer in 72 hours that would be problem. Because it always took 3 working days to answer. I hope you don't  be scammed. If you want to earn from investment then look into Yobit exchange which gives you best daily, weekly and monthly pay out. You can select many plans and can create  own  investment plan .so looking scamming websites. 

• +2 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:14 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Are you taking about Japanese coincheck wallet. Actually mate, I have not very good idea or knowledge about coincheck but I hope coincheck will come back again and provide everyone good service.

Yes my dear friend I also don't know much about this. Because I didn't use it yet. If this is only for Japanese so I can't use because I am not from Japan.

I  do checked them recently yes they are in business. Everything is working fine as the Coincheck is famous exchanges in Japan. The liquidity is pretty high too. They did have some issue in pas but now its's all solved. But you should be awarw that such problem may occur in future too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I'm not sure if coincheck are still in business, because I heard that the wallet has been hacked and a huge amount of money was stolen from the wallet. Coincheck are trying to recover and be back again. 

I see that coincheck is like wallet or exchange were users used to transit in cryptocurrencies but due to certain scams it went down. I think that the exchange is still under process and is recovering from the damages it had faced. If necessary protocol and security measures are installed this would further increase the confidence in coincheck.