Warning BMC Mixing now stealing your coin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crypto-xcoin

Warning BMC Mixing now stealing your coin

Just had a few hundred dollars stolen by this site. Avoid them at all cost. PGP verified the site. Followed their directions. Full account security turned on. Support won't even reply. If you have money with them I'd move it now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I think mixing is a Crypto wallet. If mixing really stealing users coin then mixing now became scam. This very bad news because this kind of fake platforms steal others money and run. 

Such sites are full, and you need not to trust them, but rather, be careful not to lose all your savings. This is not an isolated case when scammers cheat investors. 

Many people are saying through this site their dollars have been stolen I think we should be wary of such sites and thank you for alerting newcomers by posting this because many have positive ideas about this site.

Warning: With BMC printing you can steal. This is a different thing. They can know everything by knowing that if they know all kinds of things then they can take them very quickly so we must be careful.

Having a full knowledge about any site is good for every bitcoin user to avoid such news, because sometimes you will find an honest site which he is really paying but after sometime he will be scam, he will not hold for a long time, this is why we need to have maximum one or two successful investments, that's all, because if you repeated your deposit maybe you will be the next victim, thanks for sharing this 

From my experience, I can say that this kind of site paid first few days or month then when they saw people are attract on their work and more people are investing then they are going to scam people and might be this site is doing that thing.

Thanks for the information. All these scammers are making cryptocurrency so much unsafe for its honest users with fake projects. Please let's make sure to do an in-depth analysis before taking on a new project.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing this here, so maybe other they will not falls on it, but yes this is the tips of the scammers they start as a legit and then you will receive your payment without problem but they know you will invest again and with higher that the first time, so then they will stole your money, so be careful.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Didn't know this service, although I've taken a look and there was not much information available. I've taken a look at a forum where they've posted a thread last summer, and noone actually cared to answer to them, besides one guy that called them a scam, although this was not enough to judge them. Thank you though for the information as I guess you just found them while looking up for mixing services.

This is an unfortunate thing that happened to you, I am very sorry for your money, so I advise everyone to research well before investing in any website on the Internet.

BMC is a bitcoin and monero mixer. It provides servies of mixing bitcoin and monero. After mixing both coins become anonymous and could not be traced. Thus it becomes easy for bmc to steal the coins when coins could not be traced. Even other mixers have also stolen the money.

Thanks for the warning, thank goodness I see this topic before I invest in that site, it is a right choice or move for me to search first before initiating in investing in that scam website.

I have never trusted this project and it was for a reason as I know now it is so common when some small site just makes more money by scamming.

I don't use this resource. But who uses it is worth paying attention to the post. It would also be practical to search for reviews about it on the web.

You must really be careful about where you put your funds. BMC mixing has a bad reputation on the internet and it is unfortunate that users are still putting their funds in it. It is labeled with red flags and called a scam on various reviews i saw on the internet. I hope that you get back your lost funds.

468x60-3.png

fraud is not new, in the world of cryptocurrencies there are many scammers and thieves. I have never used BMC Mixing and this is also the first time I heard about it. Obviously it is not common. Condolences to everyone using it, I hope everyone be more careful.

We must be as careful as possible of these sites because if we are subjected to a process of penetration and fraud, all our information and money will be stolen and this is very bad so we must always be very careful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a warning from BMC Mixing and it should be taken into account, and beware of being stolen from your currencies or using stolen coins as they may be booby-trapped.

Life is great and enjoy it

I don’t know what you want to communicate with this news, but you are not worried that you will be monitored and held accountable for this matter, and that you may be punished because it is considered a crime and you are reporting on yourself that it is a wrong thing you did now even if what you said was not true

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/22/2020 at 7:48 AM, crypto-xcoin said:

Just had a few hundred dollars stolen by this site. Avoid them at all cost. PGP verified the site. Followed their directions. Full account security turned on. Support won't even reply. If you have money with them I'd move it now.

Yes I think that if BMC mixing is stealing money then the users should stop it because it is dangerous because their money can be stolen from them and it is not good. They should be always wary of the situation and dont let others take advantage to them

On 2/22/2020 at 1:48 AM, crypto-xcoin said:

Is this BMC mixing a wallet or investment site,I would like to know more it's also very sad to have such in cryptocurrency and they are the ones bringing this technology down thanks for the alert.

How will you transfer your money if they have defrauded you? Do you think your story is convincing? Sure, there are many scam sites, but provide some evidence.

Thank you for warning us, in my opinion instead of relying on this project we must really take care about that. It is so important where you put your funds.