Replying in a same topic.. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

You will not forgot that because we have indication if we posted already in Topic!  Just see the sign like this

Screenshot_20200225_203358.png.ae988549500ee762aa9a7888e963daae.png-

-- White sign means you not already posted -- and black means you already posted 

Try to comment on the same topic as much as you can. Although this is not an obstacle rule etc. by the authorities Some users misuse this feature to make the same comment several times and get unfair earnings

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Base on my experience, there is a possibility that you can get a warning point if you do that. Also, maybe your post will be deleted or not be counted on your yobit site. It because in my case, I have been warned by the moderators because of that scenario. So you must avoid it at all cost.

Yes, There is a feature, You can see if you already replied to the topic. But you are engaged with someone in coversation, then you can reply multiple time and you will get paid for that as well. 

On 2/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

yes I agree. before commenting any topic in the forum first we have to see these balloon whether they are black or white. if they are white then we can further comment freely.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

If the tittle was black so you didn't see it if withe or Gray okay you saw it before .

The forum will not accept the comment that has been done in a topic two times so we need to be sure that to comment on the topic on one time and also be careful by not commenting in the same topic many times

Hey mate, don’t comment twice in same post because your account can get a warning point. So remember which post you comment before, so you not have to comment twice in same post.   

I advise you to watch the mark next to the post and if it is black this indicates that you have commented on the post

If you reply to thesame topic the admins might check to see if it's a new idea. If it's the same thing your post might just get deleted if you're lucky but if not you might be given a warning point. I don't really know the criteria on which this warning points are given but try as much as possible bro avoid replying on thesame post

Hello friend,  i hope everybody are all well by the Grace of ALLAH. I need that some idea about crypto talk org.        I am a new user in  crypto talk org.  I don’t have any idea.  I know that any rules in crypto talk org.  Crypto talk org is a trusted site in online income. 

5 hours ago, climenan said:

مرحبًا يا رفيقي ، يجب أن أخبرك أنه عادةً ما لا يكون مغرية داخل التجمع ويمكن أن يضع حسابك في فرصة لذلك تفادى هذا الموضوع وهناك رمز يظهر لك تعاونك مظلم تمامًا وأشكرك

I did not understand what you mean by your words but I am indicating it to the black mark indicating comments if you are new to the site so check the information before you speak

I don't think that's replying to a same topic more than once is bad or illegal, because at my own thinking, sometimes, we can have to quote a comment or a post more than once, and which you might have replied to many people, so at this point which am talking at, it doesn't look bad of commenting more than once

There are many ways in which you can find out which topics you have previously responded to, such as the black color that appears next to each topic that you reply to, or by doing a sorting process from the button at the top of the page, which enables you to easily distinguish the topics

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the reply is about the same subject and you provide nothing new to the conversation then it will probably just get deleted, with no warning or consequences. Although if it was the exact same, copy paste, then it is possible that you get a warning. Just do not post replies one after another. This is agaisnt the rules.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

Hii friend you are right I'm new here and also read a post about this topic you have described a useful post many member don't know about it thank you for sharing you knowledge with this forum 

On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 PM, Enxz said:

near all topics there is a "white/black thing" (i don't know how it is called in english). if it is white means that you never replied on that topic. if it is black then means that you replied to that topic. 

anyway you can answer to different users on the same topic but if you reply to the same question more than once you post will count as spam

Don't reaction in unaffected topic.You comeback in even issue admin delete your comment.You don't halt this subsequently admin proscribe your account.So don't do this.

I think it is clearly indicated at the little message icon on every topic posted on this forum  any post you have reply the small message icon will change from black to white and I think if you reply to a post twice you might get ban 

Topics that you answered are marked with a white symbol near their name, and those topics that you did not answer are empty

image.png.775761617e63eafa61f572cff0544c37.png

Edited by Iamstrong

This provides batter than anything and many mamber write a many comments in same topics and many reply in same topics.but you should avoid doing this.

I think when it is needed to reply a post than it is alright.sometimes one member want to something and at that time we need replying the post so its can be done but without any reason e should not pot on same topic again and again.

we have also seen that many members are doing repeatedly comment on the same post that should not be done if the post deleted then all your comments will automatically deleted and all your counting also deleted explore your ideas that will help you to learn more about Crypto world and its topics and also I want to add here it will make you more good in marketing.

If you reply on a same topic again then it will not be counted in useful posts. Also crypto has provided you a feature where you can understand that whether you have posted on that comment or not. 

I had this question on my head too. It happened to me a few minutes ago. I guess. If I didn't tell you the day-to-day posts. That's what you have to do to get paid.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil