Replying in a same topic.. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Your second comment will get added to the first one no matter how long it took for you to comment again so I would advise you not to post more than once on a topic.

• +1 1

My friend, as you enter any section, next to each icon, you'll find an icon in the form of a message. This symbol enables you to know whether you have responded to the post or not. When the icon is a black balloon, this means that you have responded to the post previously and when you are in black and white, you can enter the response without any problems or fines.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion you should read the forum first when you comment on a post there is a bobble is thing before the title of the topic it fills black color which means you have already replay to that topic.

Well, I think it is impossible that you forgot on replying in the topic that you've already replied because in the left side of the topic you will see an icon and if it's black then it means you've already posted on it, but if you don't know about it then, it's fine as long as you have different message in your content.

As far as I know, there are many rules in cryptocurrency. And new members of cryptocurrency, and old members, have to be answered on the same topic. Thanks

On 2/22/2020 at 3:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

WoW, great you are.honestly it was also my question, cause i am new here also,In your answer i got to know that,thanks a lot for that,please always be with us/beginners.

Repliing in same topic is not bad you should not reply to the same topicwhich you are already replied so be careful newbie thanq friends you should follow the guidelines and rules 

Posting multiple posts in one topic it is fine but don't post same content I not recommend you to write many posts in same topics try to post in new topic for more information contact moderaters.

I guess it ok you can reply again but dont spam the comment section I think that you can comment again but you should comment if someone else quoted your comment and you have to answer that person who quoted you.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Same topic and gives two time reaction its OK but you can't pay this comments, but quote some one when any one replys your topic then you quote her post its legal and you pays also, but why you give same reaction in same topic I don't say to do this because we have so many topics in forum so give separate comments in separate topics much better.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:44 AM, Brand1 said:

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

Yes, You are right, There  is a symbol as a message when you are two high contrast expands This implies you didn't answer to the post and when it is  totally dark this implies you have reacted to the subject.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

When we commented any post that post have black box so not chance to forgot that what the post e comment or not when we don't comments any post that's post have white message box so remember this alwyas

Well their is a rule in the forum about section, you are allowed to quote more then once per topic but you must not abuse this. And do it when you need to do it...

On 2/21/2020 at 11:13 PM, tienda said:

I think yes of course you can reply to the same topic after some days I mean in long time, because if you reply it in short time your new post or comment will be added automatic to the last post, so will not be counted. 

Thanks for the advice because it seems like many of us in these forum are currently not aware about this and according to the above post some people where saying it is against the rules of post in the same topic on different day.

I think your post we not be counted and will be deleted. When you find a topic to reply, look at the left side of each topic you will see a chat icon and when that icon is black that means you have already reply to that topic and when its white or colorless that means you have not reply to that topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are allowed to reply as much as possible according to the needs of discussion under some specific forum thread. If you have replied the same things twice that might create trouble --delete the repeated comment as soon as possible else cheers. 

• +1 1

May be obviously you can answer to a similar point after certain days I mean in prolonged stretch of time, supposing that your answer it in brief timeframe your new post or remark will be added programmed to the last post, so won't be tallied.

The gathering presents you with a description to identify the subject where it is answered that there is a symbol in the form of a message, whereas you two are in sharp contrast to this means that you did not resolve the deposit. Is and when you're completely dark it means you have reacted to the topic

On 21.02.2020 at 23:44, Brand1 said:

Hi friend, i almost write replay to someone's comment...is that concederd to be like a. Replay or not...also...i have to write comment like reponse?please tell me

We should avoid commenting twice in a post. Because it’s May be not getting counted. But if it is necessary then you can do reply a comment after a long distance of time.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

You can say that you forgot that you already response to that topic because this forum provides an icon that you will notice if you already commented to that certain topic. That icon calle speech bubble, if you find it color black then you already commented to it. 

I think this is not allowed by the forum. There is no restrictions of double comments but this posts may be not counting as useful due to repeat posts hopefully you find some new topics on daily basis  .

Look closely where you review, the topics you enter are marked and the ones you haven't entered are in bold, if two or more times in a topic you might have problems with your account 

i dont know what if you do that but thats against the rule probably you might get punished accordingly but you can avoid that simply by checking the colour of topic's icon , you can see black colour when you already posted

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Their us no problem commenting on same topic twice but it is something like you will deprive yourself from learning many important things about cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1