Replying in a same topic.. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think nothing will happen. But it’s better to comment to other topics you don’t have any reply yet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1
  • -1 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 4

Hello friend, success! I also ask myself that question a lot. It just happened to me a few minutes ago, I guess I won't tell you in the daily posts that you have to do to get paid, I don't think it's something to penalize.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +5 2

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

It's fine if you reply to a same topic because your previous replies will just be merge and it's still counted as one. But to avoid spamming, then just have it one time.

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Your comment is not counted and deleted they do not pay for that,To avoid commenting  the same topic you can go to topic listing and see the message icon if you are 2 block means you’re done commenting in that topic.

• +1 9
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Every before you open a topic, there is always a sign that you have or have not replied to the topic. Depending on the situation, if a member reports your post then your post will be deleted.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

4 hours ago, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

No it's not possible that you are forgot what topic you response when you REPLY a topic that's topic message icons show black box and when you can not reply a topic that's message icon show white box so keep it up in your mind 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4

No friend your comment will not count.. If you have already post on same topic you can find black color on message Icons. if you  not comment yet its colour is not black.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

I think we should not give two comment in one post because if we give two comment in one post we can get trouble from moderator and our post also count once, so there is no benefit to comment two in one post.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

6 hours ago, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

My advice is don't comment twice in one post because you will not get any benefit because your post will count only once and forum admin maybe warn you to comment twice in one post.

• +1 3

If we do this then yobit not count our posts. I don't suggest anyone to comments two times in one because it is time waste. We know the rules of Cryptotalk, so we have to follow that rules carefully.

• +1 4
  • +3 3

7 hours ago, Enxz said:

The post that you have replied already in a same topic will not be counted as paid posts. Well, I think your replies will be deleted sooner or later so it will a waste of time and internet if you are replying on the same topic. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes this is very interesting to know because when we click next unread topic sometimes topics repeat and we comments again and again, but i dont know is it effect our jobs or not? If anyone knows than please share with us. Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have tropics and posts on many topics in this forum, and if people repeatedly do the same thing, people will learn and benefit from those who are new. I think only maa is making the mistake and there are many who make more money in the short run.  Trying to earn, but it's not fair to do so, we should discuss new tropics and learn new ones.  Voice.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Nothing will happen to you, except one thing which is you will not be paid for the second reply, I mean you will be paid for only the first one, you can be paid for the second reply in one condition, wich is when you reply in the first time and this reply was deleted, then in this case you can reply to it again and you will be paid for it

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

There is a feature that they have to allow you to see if you have commented on a topic before. However, if you comment on a topic again after a couple days with another helpful comment it may be recognized. That will be up to the moderators of this site. If they decide that your comment is still worthwhile then it could still count. Rather make use fo the feature that tells you if you have commented on it before though.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It matters where you post. If the topic is updated daily and you need a discussion you can post it again but it should not be spam.  It would be great if you got the right answer from the administration

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Kakabba said:

Yes, you can respond many times to the same post, nothing in that, but there is something that must be understood and that is that you can earn through only one comment,

This is absolutely true I have ever got the bitcoin payment ÒÑLY for the intercepted once. So new Prince of patience.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

Some guys are saying that if one comments twice or more on single post them it will not get counted. But my friend comments multiple time on single post and he is saying that he gets separate counting for every comment. So I'm not sure about that. Thank you.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, usually if you have replied to a topic, you will not see the top page of that topic. But you will see your comment directly. That is one sign that you have commented on the topic.

• +1 2

all right of pour you preserve answer to the similar issue after a number of existence I squalid in slow time, as if you rejoin it in succinct time your new announce or note will be further certain to the most recent post, hence will not be counted.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I don't think you will get paid for that topics. You must find a strategy to know when you come across things like that. One of the the rules of the forum still tells of double duplication. Let's find a way out.

• +2 2

Friend it is not rght to post in.same topic.and i think that will lead you to be banned your account very soon I think. So keep away yourself from this kind of behaviour.

• +1 8

i am also facing this problem someone told me that , its not a big deal you can comment for second time but there must be a time gap between both and you must use change vocab everytime

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1