Replying in a same topic.. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

This won't occur with you any longer since what I will disclose to you will give you the mass that this site permits you to know the posts that you have remarked on by setting a dark imprint before the posts that have been posted on.

Very good topic, buddy. There is no problem if you do the same topic, and if you want to with the used of someone content you can quote it and create a meaningful content in the topic. Before to create the on the content that you quote just to make sure that your content is different so that it will prevent of you in getting deleted of topics or replies

• +3 1

This is not a big deal and there is no harm to replying the same topic.you will be paid only for the first post you cannot be paid for the second post.

If you can reply the same topic then your account did not banned your account is save.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about, the fact that you made a comment and it was accepted means that it is still valid to make another comment in the same topic, the only place where there would be problem is to make a comment immediately after you made a previous one.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have comment on a post before.there are two ways to know.

1. Before you open the post,if the icon bar of the post you want to open is black it means you have comment on the post but if the bar is plain it means you have not comment on the post.

2. After opening the post, below the reply section if what you see is following it means you have reply but if it's follow it means you have not reply. @kion, @sohag007

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

If we comment on a topic twice, we will be paid once.If you comment twice we will just waste our time so we will comment once.We will try to follow its rules all the time then we will achieve success in all aspects.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Shobid said:

If you have comment on a post before.there are two ways to know.

1. Before you open the post,if the icon bar of the post you want to open is black it means you have comment on the post but if the bar is plain it means you have not comment on the post.

2. After opening the post, below the reply section if what you see is following it means you have reply but if it's follow it means you have not reply. @kion, @sohag007

Thanks for the reply, I know all this, I thought he was just asking if the new comment would be accepted again or not. Anyways, thanks for sharing more light on the topic.

Yes you said absolutely right. You should not do write the double comment on any topic otherwise you being banned on this forum you should to avoid the repetation on this firm that is not beneficial for you thank you so much 

Hi dear, hope you are well. What you are saying is out of the rules here. Which will never be acceptable. That's why we should always work within the rules. It will be very convenient for us, thank you

It matters where you post. If the topic is updated daily and you need a discussion you can post it again but it should not be spam.  It would be great if you got the right answer from the administration..

The gathering provides you with a include to know the subject that was replied to where there is an icon within the shape of a message once you are two black and white inflatables This implies that you simply did not answer to the post and after you are totally dark this implies that you just have reacted to the subject. It's better not to reply to the topic you have already replied.

The platform gives you with a include to know the subject that was replied to where there's an icon within the shape of a message once you are two black and white inflatables This implies merely did not answer to the post and after you are totally dark this implies that you simply have reacted to the subject.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

dude I have read about a feature that will let you know that whether you comment on this topic or not previously,but there will be no issue if you double comment on a topic but it is good to avoid it and use that feature.

This forum provides the clue to know that we are posted the reply on this topic already but with my little experience dear if you post on same topic 2nd time nothing had happened but it is better for you to post on different topics

• +2 1

Hello friend i want to tell you i have just finished a hundred posts and i would like to tell you that i have a lot to learn from this and i would also like to tell you that it is very Good cryptocurrency is a part of good income....

Commenting more than once on the same topic. I think it is a violation of the terms of the forum. A boy will display your account for a warning and then a ban. If the matter is repeated, there is a message next to the topic. If it is in black, then you have previously commented, so avoid commenting again.

There is nothing wrong with replying to the same topic then it is up to you to decide which topic you like. And in my opinion it would be better to go looking for a new topic. Because through it we can learn more about this platform

No mate you will not get any warning and it will not effect your account health but making posts again and again you should avoid this as this practice is not good you should visit all forums.

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where .i guess i won't tell you in the daily posts that you have to do get paid .but to avoid spamming ,then just hqve it one time .

The problem answer could be that for my opinion your comment will not ciunt .we can learn a lit by commenting on as many other different topics .because through it we can learn more about this platform .

It is better way to understand something. Everyone can give suggestions about it. Than the topic give his origen for purpose.

Welcome, my friend, of course it is wrong to comment on a post twice, in order to know that you have responded, to it there is a black icon indicating that you responded and another gray color as well, but so, it was white, that is, I mean, you did not respond, yet

Hello my dear friends. Nice Question.. This platform give us a feature to know that is we reply on this post or not. If their corners is fulfilled with black colour then its mean you comment on this post but if it is empty then its mean you can't give reply on post.. 

Thanku.. 

If we do, yobit will not count our posts. I'm not advising anyone to comment twice on one because it's a waste of time. We know the rules of cryptocurrency, so we have to follow those rules carefully.

• +1 1

We can reply in a same topic after 24 hours if we think that we can reply in same topic in one day so when you do this your 2nd comment will surely be counted as useless and that will surely be removed so why you waste your time then just focus on right way for working in the forum.