Yobit password and login forget - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

I wish i could help bro,Try this:

As you have forgotten your login Try to find it in the currency exchanger site you used to withdraw your balance from I hope they have stored the history of the currency exchanges you've done before and It might contain your login name as well.  

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Hassan_19 said:

I forgot my login and password of yobit can any one help me out?

Don't worry frind you just go to yobit account and click login options enter your email you have use in crytpotalk And click the option forgotten password and check your email box to set your password again but remember it when you have changed your password your account is on hold for a few days 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

Hey dear friend if your forget your password and not able to login your yobit account the reset the password and create the new password just it. If you need more assistance then inbox me.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Hey dear, forgetting password is not a big issue unless you forget gmail password because yobit forget password reset link come to your gmail, so if you forget your gmail then you can not recover your yobit exchange login information. If you not forget your email or password then you click the yobit site that forget password option, they give password reset link then create new password your account.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Hassan_19 said:

Hello my fellow member! I think you can contact the personnel of this forum on how you can retrieve your account. Next time, try to write on your notepad all of your login or passwords in any account if possible for you to remember them in the next day. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Hassan_19 said:

Hello mate! I hope you remember your email address and password of it, that you use in Yobit. Just go to log in menu box and from there, their is an option "forgot password" click it. and the rest is going recover your Yobit account.

• +1 1

You should use chrome, it never let you forget your passwords as it saves them in your Google account and you just need to remember your google account that's all

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

You can click on FORGET PASSWORD option and rest your password, if this option didn't work for you then try to contact the support team directly, because the signing up is off now, so maybe this option will not work for you, anyway try it to find out, complete your topic next time

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, Hassan_19 said:

If you forgot your username and password, how do you post? Do not worry . If you have an email you can restore everything

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

When you are logging into yobit there is a portion that asks you if you forgot your password and you can use it in order to create a new password or to recover the old password. Use this function. A link will be sent to your email address asking you to reset the password.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you forget your password at yobit exchange than click the forget password option in the yobit exchange then you will get password reset link, then click link and change your pssword, very simple.

• +1 1

I want to mention that if you forget your password then don't get panic just you have to read again create your new password then you can again login to the yobit wallet indefinitely u can DU withdrawal after the login and one more thing don't give that login address to any other person it will be a not safe for you.

• +1 1

Well, you can click the forget password that you will see in the login screen in yobit but the thing is you should know the Gmail or email you use in yobit so that you can reset your account password.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

I want to mention that if you forget your password then don't get panic just you have to read again create your new password then you can again login to the yobit wallet indefinitely u can DU withdrawal after the login and one more thing don't give that login address to any other person it will be a not safe for you.

If you have a username and Alos email. Than their are the chance so freciver your password.

• +1 1

Oops.... You have made big mistake there. More i think recovery will be carry hard. There one have to keep they username and Gmail of cryptotalk in mind. One can recover his password using his cryptotalk Gmail and username. But forgetting username too might make recovery impossible. Thank you.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Tareq143 said:

Hello dear friend If you have forgotten then you can send your password recovery request and if you have problems you can contact them and talk to our admin.

Yes i agreed friend if you forgotten. Then you can sent its password its good you can its taking good

• +1 1

A simple matter, my friend, go to the registration page for the yobit platform and click on forgot password. A list will appear for you and inside it is an empty box you must place the email inside it and press send and then a message will be sent to your email containing this link you can change the password

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just click forget password and you can now recover your account but you need  to remember your account login details so that you will successfully open and access your accounts 

Edited by Fleur de Bleau
  • +1 1

This is easy you can recover them by your email. Make a recovery request under the passward bar and put your email there they will send the code and you can open your account.

• +3 1

you can easily get back if you have the email that you have used to register your account just go on yobit login page and click on forgot password and do as instructed

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As long as you have the email used to register, you can use the forget password feature. But if you lose everything, I think it will be difficult.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I did not try to forget my email and password.you can recover your account by your email account click forgot my password and changed it.

• +1 4

On 2/22/2020 at 1:25 AM, Hassan_19 said:

You need to click the forgot password at the login page on your yobit account. You should remember your email that you used on your yobit account to recover your account. They'll send a code to your email and you can use it to recover your account. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1