How to download Cryptotalk Apps? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

How to download Cryptotalk Apps?

There is no app for this forum !
You can open this forum from the browser of your mobile phone ! but its good idea if they make an app for this forum I think it will be easier for people who use their mobile 

There is no official cryptotalk app till date. As far my knowledge i think website is more useful join and expand its members. Plus cryptotalk has several different rules that are easy to view with the help of website. 

As I read in the interactive section with the administrator in the about forum of the platform. There is no official application for cryptotalk, therefore, the safety of the account accessed in such application cannot be guaranteed. So why using an app like that? 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 16.03.2020 at 04:53, Maruf8583 said:

near is no app for cryptotalk and you cannot download it of course. You will second-hand the website the open cryptotalk and it's refined for the reason that if it's gonna be an app it follows that it strength be laggy.

I don't get it what you cruel by this post. Do you need to download applications from this gathering or do you need to apply to this gathering In case your address is for one of these two at that point my answer will be that you just cannot download applications from here and this gathering does not have its claim application

On 2/21/2020 at 10:55 PM, omaralirajbd said:

I am new member. I cannot download cryptotalk.org Apps. how to download it.

Well you ate unable to download it because there is no official application available on the application store for the cryptotalk forum. You can only access on web browser. 

Every crypto talk user want this app but i think there is no any app related to crypto talk. So don't waste your time on fake and scam apps. 

There is no such APP because Cryptotalk.org is a domain hosting this Forum only.

Foruns can only be accessed throw a browser thus it's only option.

Regarding any futher app i don't see anything from the admins or devs from their side.

You can see how For is heavy in terms of members therefore would lag your external devices.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 2/21/2020 at 11:25 PM, omaralirajbd said:

I didn't find any apps for cryptotalk yet. Also admins didn't announced about that. I think without apps it's better to use for us. We can use multiple tabs in a browser.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There is no application for the cryptotalk forum and for this you cannot download any application for the forum and any application with this name it is not affiliated with the forum in an official capacity and may be a fraud

THINK POSITIVE

Hello my friend
In fact, there is no application for this site
And I hope they make an application for it because it is better than working on browsers

I am new here.still I dont know much about this forum

I am reading rules and regulation for work on this forum

Thats why this is new app for me and how can i trust on

This app and i dont think this app is officially app.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, the official app from the developers of the forum does not exist, beware of fake apps , they can steal your account.

My friend, this forum has no official application at all, and it is not necessary to download an application in order to write posts.

It's not an app or a friend it's a site so you can't download the apps of this site to work on any browser you have to go to such a site.thank you

On 2/22/2020 at 1:25 AM, omaralirajbd said:

There is no existing application for cryptotalk.org. I think you must delete your post because moderators will give you warning point for posting false information about cryptotalk. 

You are not able to download the cryptotalk app because there is no any cryptotalk app yet in the any store, so if you see any cryptotalk or yobit app don't download it, this must be scammers.

At the moment, this is not possible, because there is no official app from the Yobit exchange for the forum, what to say, the yobit exchange does not even have its own application for trading, I think they are unlikely to make a app for the forum.

This app doesn't exist and so it can't be downloaded (I'm talking about the official app), there may be apps from users for this forum, but I don't think they can be trusted

I am also a beginner here, my friend. I had the same question about how to download the cryptotalk application because if it was an application it would have been very easy to deal with it without the need for continuous opening of the forum site.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 21.02.2020 at 19:25, omaralirajbd said:

cryptotalk doesn't have any mobile app yet, but i heard admins are working on it, i would like to write messages from my phone

Cryptotalk app is not exist there if you want to work you can work on this website there is no need of app for working and if cryptotalk lunch any app then it will b advertise and discuss in the forum.

Today there is no Cryptotalk application, since it was not released. Maybe over time, the forum will make the application, but not today. There is an unofficial application, but I recommend using a browser. 

My dear friend, there is no special application for the forum CryptoTalk on the mobile, but this is a good suggestion and I hope from the forum officials to work on creating an application for CryptoTalk that will be really great

I doesnt even come in touch with any cryptotalk application and I think they haven't made an app yet but it may be possible you saw some shared links in this forum but I don't advice you to download or make use of it, try to ask some experts about the app on how legit the app is then you can proceed to download it

Simple answer: This is not possible, even the Bitcointalk forum does not have its own app for communicating on it, I think this forum will not have this app.