What is the best crypto to invest in March - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aniksh001

What is the best crypto to invest in March

What is the best crypto to invest in March   

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best crypto to invest in March

I voted for several coins because there are more than one profitable coin to invest in March. However, you should not invest based on a particular month. Only analyze market situation and prices regardless of which month we are now. Today, prices fell heavily and bitcoin even reached $8300! If this bear run continues, we may go back to the same situation in December 2019 and values of $11K or $12K for bitcoin will not be seen in the near future.

it depends on the market situations there is no fixed month of any cryptocurrency that they will be better in price.according to the market analysis we have to buy or sell the coin

I would play it "safe" and go with Bitcoin. Because if that rises it can cause a lot of drop in alts, and if that dives it also can cause a drop in alts. Other one could be Eth. Then again i myself am trying to buy BNB now. Not really for holding but using in binance dex.

For now, I will choose xrp, because right now bitcoin is not much stable so I will wait for a good opportunity to invest in it, but in xrp I see lots of opportunities to earn so I'll go with xrp for now.

Now all the market are manipulated and btc movements now uncertainty and its time to buy xrp, eos, eth, bitcoin and altcoins market all good time to lowest price if you have spare funds then buy these coin. 

I will choose bitcoins and ETH, i think these coins are best which can be invest in this month. And by the way all coins are best and can be unvest but these are best to invest which are mention up. 

On 2/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, aniksh001 said:

So friends let me khow thats your thing ?

Most of the coins listed here just follows what the Bitcoin price trend is, unless a bullish news exclusively to a particular coin happens.

Though I am quite bullish on XRP, and still hopes for their comeback after this massive dump.

I think the investment is not profitable right now. It requires patience. Bitcoin has strong support at $ 4008 but if prices continue to decline the next support level is at $ 3600. Everyone is trying to sell cryptocurrencies

On 2/23/2020 at 3:18 AM, suzuya said:

As of now I started holding some bitcoin, because there is an incoming halving. Most of the bitcoin I earned from this campaign is always being transferred on my wallet so that I can use it for holding and then sell it when the bull run starts.

suppose that the primary crypto bitcoin is usually real in funding and there are many exchanges

On 2/23/2020 at 3:33 AM, Aoshim said:

I think litecoin best crypto invest in the march because this coins fees is very low. Litecoin now popular crypto currency and day by day user incress definetly. So I think litecoin is best for invest the march.

then i'm able to select xrp and litecoin due to the fact the charge of those two cash is not very high and if you lost you will no longer have big damages

Even though i don't know which is the best for now but i will make sure once it is time for me to invest i will make search about it clearly 

Bitcoins.

Its current prices going for a downward spiral may be a nightmare for traders, but is actually a good thing for investors. This may as well be the only time for Bitcoins to go cheaper before the halving forces it to rise in price due to reduced supply via mining.

Other suggestions would be altcoins that has a consistently closer tie-in with Bitcoin prices.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

You can still invest in Bitcoin , Litecoin, NEO , EOS. I always advise people to  choose old but the real cryptocurrency to invest. Do not invest in the stablecoin like DAI, USDT. I have found the people who have invested in stablecoin to get profit !!

The best cryptocurrency to invest this time around will be bitcoin, it had reduced in price and this is an opportunity for us to take more bitcoin before the bitcoin halving

There are many exchange currencies that can be very profitable in the future. I think that the main crypto bitcoin is always real in investment and there are many exchanges

The March is spring month but the winter session is actual in crypto markets, so never care about the specific coin. Just invest in the right coin and you will be a happy investor after the time. The market will calm down after Coronavirus.

i think bitcoin is the best coin to invest in march cause it suffered most from corona virus and after we find cure it will come on its price so i think bitcoin can came to 10 K back i  think that will be great investment

13 minutes ago, MrGeany said:

i think bitcoin is the best coin to invest in march cause it suffered most from corona virus and after we find cure it will come on its price so i think bitcoin can came to 10 K back i  think that will be great investment

As you above mentioned as always BTC is the best choice for investing. For that reason we can prefer BTC. But there are also some altcoins, which are top altcoins. They can be also profitable. 

Investment should take at least 6 months i think. whoever For me i don't invest because of tow things. first i don't have money and second i don't have good experience with investment. but this crypto currencies are good : xtz link algo 

Investment should take at least 6 months i think. whoever For me i don't invest because of tow things. first i don't have money and second i don't have good experience with investment. but this crypto currencies are good : xtz link algo 

As of now all coins are good to invest in. But if you want big profit than invest in bitcoin, etherium or XRP coins. But you have to wait to get some profit.

As for me in my own opinion I think the best coins to invest in is bitcoin and ETH as they seem to move together in terms of prices.

Its March are any other month its not mater, because bitcoin ETH litecoin and ripple this coins, when you want invest in this coins these are the few coins to give profit always, so if want entire in crypto market then try this coins,these coins have the potential to give return back money,

Now the price of XRP has fallen by 20%, since this coin has the fastest transaction processing system I think now is the best time to invest in it