What is the best crypto to invest in March - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aniksh001

What is the best crypto to invest in March

What is the best crypto to invest in March   

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best crypto to invest in March

The safest investment will be bitcoin, buy small portions on regular basis at every price range if you have limited budget and accumullate as long term investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Anytime you invest you have to think for long term. Just for a month it can be bad and it was as you were asking for the month of March where everything went down a lot. My recommendation is Bitcoin as investment as lately the altcoins are already too high in valuation.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:16 PM, Mubiflow said:

I think there Are a lot of other currencies/coin you have failed to mentioned in your list and some u didn't mention that doesn't worth to be mentioned. I think tron is  a very good coin that deserved to be mentioned too. @Husnyjaf @aniksh001

They can't mention all coins, there are alot of coin in the world that we are not familiar with. I guess he mentioned the once he or she knows much about, it now that I get to know that there are lot of cryptocurrencies am not aware of, we learn new things in this forum always @Mubiflow

Edited by Trainz
  • +4 1

I think bitcoin will be best. Because recently the price of bitcoin is increasing. That's why there is a big chance to earn lots of profit from bitcoin.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:05 PM, aniksh001 said:

I wanna invest in Crypto . So I'm asking what is the best crypto to get in??I'm creating a pool for you to vote for some crypto coins .That can do good in March . So friends let me khow thats your thing ?

I wonder how your investment went, what did you invest in and when did you buy. Was it before the big drop or after. And how did you behave during these times. It would help us to tell to us your first experience with investing in cryptocurrencies and how it all played out.

• +2 1

What can you get from this poll? Do you think that you will take information that will benefit you in trading? We all expect according to our personal opinions and this has nothing to do with the way the currency will behave, so be careful.

Dear friend as we all know that the topmost currency of digital world is Bitcoin so investing and trading with it always give you good profit but don't forget other small coins they can also be more beneficial but somehow less than bitcoin so I choose it.

• +2 1

You can also invest in any coin. But I give you the suggestion that you select either bitcoin or binance.Because these both bitcoin and binance are the coins who are getting used a lot these days and are giving a lot of profit.Both these are also secure and easy to handle.Do the rest as you like.

Dear, this debate is of course, that the best currency for investment is currently the coin of the becko, because it is the strongest and dominant markets, and after which the coin of ethernium is the currency of 2 after the best.

It is better to invest with 2 or 3 or even 4 coins led by Bitcoin and Ethereum. Buy when the price is low and sell it when the price rises. Do some research before making the final decision.

3 minutes ago, Quickbee said:

It is better to invest with 2 or 3 or even 4 coins led by Bitcoin and Ethereum. Buy when the price is low and sell it when the price rises. Do some research before making the final decision.

This is what I am usually doing. Have most in Bitcoin and Ethereum and only around 20% in two or three more altcoins. I hold Bitcoin and Ethereum and rotate the other investments between many cryptocurrencies. When the small altcoins rise I wait for the price to stop advancing and sell at a good profit, I then find more altcoins to invest, but I exit that one completely. I don't see most altcoins being promising so I'm only speculating.

At the time you made the post the best investment was definitely Bitcoin and in fact you probably would have been able to buy it under $4k and today I would be getting about 1000%. 
Anyway, I think that at present btc is still a good investment, but in the long term. In the short term I would choose other altcoins that can give better benefits and have good projects, such as Litecoin, Ethereum or Cardano.

• +3 1

My friend, in 2020, and in the month of March, the price of Bitcoin reached the limits of $ 6000, and it was of unusual fluctuation and very large volatility, so it is useless to invest in it at that time. I prefer to trade in USDT. Thank you.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. I think bitcoin is the best investment. Lots of money can be made here. You can earn a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin here. You can do better in the future. Be able to be rich. Thanks you.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that we can invest in, and I expect a great rise for Bitcoin in the coming days, and it will get widespread fame and a good future for it.

I think you can invest bitcoin for get more profit. Csuse day by day bitcoin price increasing and i think it will be more increase in future. So if you invest your money in bitcoin then you will get lot of profit.

Anytime you want to start trading, I advise you of the old and famous currencies such as LTC, ETH and Btc because they are safer and more profitable than other currencies. These currencies have a good future and their prices are constantly rising.

For me I would say if you have enough capital, then go for bitcoin because it will be more profitable if the capital is large, but if your capital is small, use Etherum or litecoin because you can still make profit from it even if your capital is small.

Yes i agree with you my bro and your information is very effective for me and all others users who are working on it and earn much and more profitable earning from this online earning site.

I think that btc is the correct answer about that because there are good ups amd down in the price of btc, so you can easily invest in it and earn a much and more profitable earning from this online earning platforum.

Let me go with bitcoin and binance coin, bitcoin is  obviously the best coin to invest right now as there are many factors from the halving to others even the other coins are rising because of it. On the side of binance coin with it;s campaign of burning supply obviously this coin would rise so much.

The bitcoin is always the best one in order to make the investments but I think the litecoin will perform a really good rally in the future so you should make the investment in this as well.

You mentioned top coins of crypto market so i am with btc, and bnb. Day by day a lot of big investor, companies show interested in crypto world especially in bitcoin. Thats bitcoin is unstoppable beast and now its on $61k. So for long term its best and bnb is best because its world best and top exchanger binance coin. Its team are doing best and have a lot development coiming in it. Thats why its is form. So these are the best but there are some other coins like decentralized dex coins like uni, 1inch, sushi, srm, dexe. There are also game changer.... 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I want to tell you in the March the best coin for the investment is Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and there is a global chance to get the good profit with the trading of crypto currency like Bitcoin

• +4 1