Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Bitcoin related transactions banned by Alipay

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Interestingly very and strange as something this. It seems like China on the contrary supported bitcoin. It's not about the government.

• +1 1

I thought binance is going to accept payments from alipay, I think I read such a news somewhere in this forum

Whoaa, I just found out this news. Isn't Alipay part of Alibaba? I never thought that before, Jack ma if i'm not wrong see bitcoin as a positive thing, even so I hope that at least they develop their own blockchain to be used in their ecosystem and also change their view and lift that banned.

• +1 2

I don't think erasing chaos is the reason they say, but most likely it is yielding to pressure from Chinese and American governments and avoiding sanctions because of bitcoin. But I think that will change after the Chinese President’s recent remarks.

I think the ban on Chinese ecommerce company Bitcoin is going to be very difficult for China.  Because there are many Bitcoin users in China who trade Bitcoin, I say that in China, the ban on Bitcoin does not seem to be permanent.Although Bitcoin's transaction is officially forbidden, it will be private to everyone.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Chinese and famous e -commerce company alibabas online based payment service alipay announced to ban bitcoin related transctions  

According to a announcement thread by alipay on Twitter the company announced the news of banning transctions related with bitcoin and other crypto 

Also retweet few anti crypto movement for the company in their official Twitter account  

In response alipay told supporters that they want to clear up mess created by bitcoin transctions and thats why they are banning it  

This ban includes any transctions related to bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency.   

China is not banned the crypto even they are gonna release their crypto coin. But it is strange that this kind of company of china blocking bitcoin transections without any interpretation of government. It may happen that they can not control the high pressure of that. Also that they are facing some problems in their terms. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very bad it comes from china it will not be for long it will be open after some years now if bitcoin is fully adopted

• +1 1

This is a very bad news for crypto currency market. as fuds are coming day by day so their will be a chance to price drop as youtube also started to ban crypto related videos.

Alipay would definitely want to promote the chinese digital yuan instead of Bitcoin. The chinese government can force them do what they want and Alipay was always acting for the better interests of them. China won't accept any cryptocurrency and the chinese ones as NEO, Ontology and tron will be subjects of manipulation by them, or banned from China.

i can not believe that a two month or  5 month ago they decided to accept bitcoin as a  payment method and now this news is circulating .if this is happen in real this is good good for crypto.

Each sigment has its drawbacks, including alibabas. I did not know about the existence of alibabas until I read it here. 

I don't understand what they are actually blocking. Merchants that accept BTC payments ? I guess you just exchange your bitcoin in local currency before buying and selling on the platform.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

This is a commercial platform. They can only approve or reject the payment system of bitcoin. But can't make it banned. No one can bann crypto. Because it's a decentralised platform.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, Crypto555 said:

I think they are doing this because they know a lot of illegal transactions can be made using cryptocurrencies. So in order to avoid any problems with the law and police they don't accept transactions related to bitocin or cryptocurrencies 

This is a bad decision by them because I am sure a lot of people would have liked to spend bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on their platform. So this would have brought big profits for them

On 10/11/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Alibaba is a big online shopping marketplace. It's situated in china. To bann crypto payment system i think there is a behind reason. Recently China banned crypto in their country. But now they are launching their own coin. I think soon crypto payment will active on the platform.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/11/2019 at 12:27 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Well that must be due to some security issues as most countries also do not allow out due to its rules and regulations.

It is an awful news however there are numerous locales which are currently tolerating the bitcoin. Furthermore, the bitcoin is expanding its status step by step. Much appreciated.crypti exchange price is good.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

May be it is China's policy because China would only allow local companies to use their domestic crypto coin. China do not want to depend on other's technology. So Alibaba may doing this as per China's policy.

• +1 1

I think this is only because of something internal to Alipay such as the information available. While shadow trading will still be a problem, it is the method Alipay employs that shows that countries with around 25% of the world's population may like blockchain technology but have a mixed relationship with cryptocurrency.  Already, sources indicate that China wants to launch their national cryptocurrency anytime from now.  This national cryptocurrency will work alongside the Chinese yuan.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

May i know what the mess they talking about? I guess this type of mistakes was happen because of improper handling or implementation of crypto currency. Because as we know the used of crypto currency is good to us.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You can withdraw directly from Jobit into your supplier's account so they can ideally create their own blockchain for use in their biological systems, the most reliable wallets being the currency base and the blockchain, etc

• Useful or interesting 1

Well this is not a good news since alipay is a very useful application for Chinese people, it can help their transactions to be done fast and easy. Also I thought Jack Ma supports bitcoin, because as far as I know alipay is established by Alibaba Group. 

Well another bad news in crypto world another banning bitcoin by alipay. They really not accepted that bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day