[ANN]Tokoin - Targets Massive Opportunity In The MSME Sector In Emerging Markets | - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kozaki90

[ANN]Tokoin - Targets Massive Opportunity In The MSME Sector In Emerging Markets |

X1yHpZQ.png&t=606&c=bYYb6PLAnefnYQ
79C6BnJ.png&t=606&c=kd1qYOo5zfjRAA
9lBx8iY.png&t=606&c=9OUQulYWkKCrEw
6JxmCbM.png&t=606&c=7zoRaTmS7SX4uA
dl9rc00.png&t=606&c=ZqxCmVKbTUrkTQ
8zSVhfV.png&t=606&c=uLuK1SXQL_g0Jg
qJrXG2C.png&t=606&c=RoFEH5vPMlB6gw

I am Brand Ambassador for Indonesia from Tokoin Project
We have IEO on 23 August 2019 on Kucoin Spotlight
We want to help MSME to gain access to supplier, funding from financial institute, build their credibility, get discount and rewards, insurance, etc
Our project have support from Government, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Trade

Follow us on our social media and website:

Tokoin

Twitter:
Tokoin Global
Tokoin Indonesia

Facebook:
Tokoin Global
Tokoin Indonesia

Instagram:
Tokoin Global
Tokoin Indonesia

Reddit:
Tokoin Official

Youtube channel:
Tokoin Official YT

Medium:
@Tokoin

Telegram:
Tokoin Updates
Tokoin Indonesia
Tokoin Global

Edited by Kozaki90
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am happy to see that Tokoin has already arrived here in CryptoTalk. This is one of the best bounties I actually promoted though I am sure when we can get the tokens we deserved. I see a great future with this Indonesia-based project that aims to be working with many MSMEs players all over the country and the world. Tokoin did a very successful but limited special sale in Kucoin...and the response was great. 

Thank you very much for the support and appreciation.
We will be listed on another crypto exchange, stay tune with our social media.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Seems to be a good project. But what will be the price of each token? And for how long will the IEO runs? 

Kucoin is one of my favourite exchange and I will like to participate in it 

Our IEO have finished on 23 August. IEO price is $0.02 and current price is $0.096

You can buy it directly from Kucoin using pair TOKO/USDT

18 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

You are welcome. I am always supportive of a good project because this is also one way we can be sending the big message to scammers and fraudsters all around us that people are so willing to support legit ones but we hate scams because they are just victimizing people. Tokoin is definitely one of the best projects of 2019 and will be soaring high into the sky come 2020. More power! 

Indeed, scam and fraud bring negative sentiment to blockchain project. Tokoin intents to bring real product, real service, real benefit to MSME and investor.

3 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Wow so I missed the train. So unluckily to me. But yeah I will still be part for eh project. Thanks for the feedback really appreciate. All the best with the project

Do not worry, the project have a lot more to offer and announce.

Listing, Adoption, Implementation of our apps, etc.
This is long term project, first to introduce decentralised economy to Indonesia and South East Asia
We are thankful for your appreciation.

Is any real program from tokoin to MSME or in indonesian called UMKM, itsa ny lending program ( program bantuan modal misalnya)?

15 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Although the bounty phase has already passed  Hope there will be future campaign. Like bounties and other I wouldn't like to missed out. I just wanna be part of something great

I think there are still some bounty ongoing, but I cant provide the link since it is handled by separate bounty manager.

11 minutes ago, pageraji said:

Is any real program from tokoin to MSME or in indonesian called UMKM, itsa ny lending program ( program bantuan modal misalnya)?

By using Tokoin, MSME will build their digital profile and this will be crucial when applying for funding from financial institution. Financial Institution, Property Agent, Logistic companies and Insurance companies will get onboard Tokoin ecosystem. We believe we can help MSME get funding with lower fee compared to traditional one.

6 minutes ago, Kozaki90 said:

I think there are still some bounty ongoing, but I cant provide the link since it is handled by separate bounty manager.

By using Tokoin, MSME will build their digital profile and this will be crucial when applying for funding from financial institution. Financial Institution, Property Agent, Logistic companies and Insurance companies will get onboard Tokoin ecosystem. We believe we can help MSME get funding with lower fee compared to traditional one.

I see your building ecosystem for MSME, its any government legal issued for this project ?

31 minutes ago, Kozaki90 said:

Dengan menggunakan Tokoin, UMKM akan membangun profil digital mereka dan ini akan menjadi sangat penting ketika mengajukan permohonan pendanaan dari lembaga keuangan. Lembaga Keuangan, Agen Properti, Perusahaan Logistik dan Perusahaan Asuransi akan mendapatkan ekosistem Tokoin. Kami percaya kami dapat membantu UMKM mendapatkan pendanaan dengan biaya lebih rendah dibandingkan dengan yang tradisional.

this will greatly help the growth of MSMEs, in general capital becomes a problem for beginner MSMEs, if TOKOIN can be a solution to this problem, then  will be very helpful. when will the TOKOIN platform be launched?

33 minutes ago, moree4 said:

im happy to see indonesia project is know in the world, with the profesional team on TOKO this is will be big project in future

Thank you for the appreciation.

31 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Okay I will make a research on it and participate in it. It might be on Bitcointalk it wouldn't be hard to search for. Thanks anyway.

I think i saw some talking about arteezy, maybe you can start by searching that

30 minutes ago, pageraji said:

I see your building ecosystem for MSME, its any government legal issued for this project ?

What kind of goverment legal?

Currently Tokoin supported by Kamar Dagang dan Industi, Kementrian Perindustrian, Kementrian Perdagangan.

Tokoin team just finished roadshow to 10big cities together with Kemenperin in their program E-Smart IKM.

2 minutes ago, nira09 said:

this will greatly help the growth of MSMEs, in general capital becomes a problem for beginner MSMEs, if TOKOIN can be a solution to this problem, then  will be very helpful. when will the TOKOIN platform be launched?

Our app for MSME is in final phase and will be released soon to registered MSME. Public announcement and usage will need to wait.

Kucoin is one of my favorite exchange i have buy a lot of supported coin in spotlife but not toko ,if i have seen it sure i will buy it fro; 0.02 to 0.09 i really loose this opportunity 

I recently got interesting news about the development of TOKOIN. "Block Crafters Capital, a blockchain consulting company that invests exclusively in blockchain technologies, has recently invested in Tokoin for an undisclosed yet quite a large amount."
Read more here

Looks like a professional team and sponsors too.

Was reading further...looks to fill a niche that is not being filled, good for you! Impressive numbers so far too. Will be watching this!!

Edited by GhoulSlayer
added more infor

On 10/21/2019 at 4:37 AM, pewara56 said:

I support your view my friend, it's very high, I would suggest you keep growing your followers to 5k followers and then provide this service for the same price and increase the number of post to 2 per 5$ I'm sure you'll get some interest here. 

What do you mean by increase number of post to 2 per $5, Sir ?

20 hours ago, Panakozaki said:

This is a fairly successful project for a project from Indonesia, I see a lot of Indonesian projects that end up scam and may not sell / no buy order. and reportedly Tokocoin won many times over from its IEO at Kucoin

Thank you for your support, our ATH is actually 9x IEO price.

20 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

Kucoin is one of my favorite exchange i have buy a lot of supported coin in spotlife but not toko ,if i have seen it sure i will buy it fro; 0.02 to 0.09 i really loose this opportunity 

It is not too late since 2020 there are many adoption coming, Sir.

15 hours ago, devpols2 said:

TOKOIN is a very extraordinary project I'm very grateful to TOKOIN and I already get profit more than 500% from IEO tokoin in KUCOIN and now the price of tokoin $0.09 😄

Thank you for your support. We believe 0.09 is still cheap considering many adoption coming in 2020.

3 hours ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Looks like a professional team and sponsors too.

Was reading further...looks to fill a niche that is not being filled, good for you! Impressive numbers so far too. Will be watching this!!

Thank you, Sir.

Follow our social media accounts for exciting upcoming news.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Kozaki90 said:

It is not too late since 2020 there are many adoption coming, Sir.

Yes of course there is never too late invest 

Whoa that was fast and nice initiave from tokoin team to expand this superb project to this growing forum. Really i joined your campaign before and read your whitepaper, you have a very interesting concept especially helping MSME on indonesia. Good luck guys, Cheers!!

10 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

Yes, it really is true in Indonesia and whether it can be relied upon and can be made into future savings

thats was true, if a coin get real case use it will create good demand on thats coin and make good ecosystem, it was so healthy on business and keep price good not just pump and dump scheme

The first is indeed I should be proud and give appreciation to Tokoin. This project gives a lot of hope to MSMEs in Indonesia and even if it has begun to spread to other countries. But let's first see how it develops later. Good or not.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, CryptoBry said:

I am happy to see that Tokoin has already arrived here in CryptoTalk. This is one of the best bounties I actually promoted though I am sure when we can get the tokens we deserved. I see a great future with this Indonesia-based project that aims to be working with many MSMEs players all over the country and the world. Tokoin did a very successful but limited special sale in Kucoin...and the response was great. 

Yeah. that is a good sign showing that  word of  cryptotalk is spreading wildly and rapidly becoming known among projects with good potential.  BTW, is their bounty campaign over?

so far the tokoin project has been pretty good with a number of intersting event that are very suprised for its communities , friends can also see the latest updates on the quiz tokoin event on their channel the chance to win is wide open dont forget to participate .

ToKoin will surely do well in the MSME and prover solution that have hindered most startup businesses. Likewise, Netbox browser is setting the pace for the modern browsers. Unlike common web browsers Netbox.Browser features storage, exchange, and transactions using both the Netbox.Coin cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum).

I went to the token site but the strange thing is that I did not find any information about this token, not even the road map or the white paper and these other important things for any project, but it seems that their account on Twitter and the rest of the social networking sites is good and they are active.

I think this project pleases most interested people because they win a lot of tokens from it, which is really great
  Thanks for your participation

How great a crypto project that focuses on small and medium-sized companies, in these they know very little about the cryptocurrency market, I think it is very good that small entrepreneurs are educated in something that is already part of our reality.

I liked that Tokoin is a technology company providing blockchain solutions for businesses, individuals and governments. + proudly supported by local authorities + used now in NFT games.Well, what can I say, the token has a great potential, we will believe in it.
New tokens are always a risk, I usually look for them on a professional service that tracks scam projects itself. I use the Spy user list for these purposes, it helps a lot.

Such tokens can bring a good profit, of course, the risks are high, but if you carefully analyze the project, use the aforementioned service, then the risks, although not reduced to zero, will be significantly minimized

One-stop service provider for crypto entrepreneurs Dzzen.com

We focus on delivering funds and community to your crypto startup