How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 37 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Hello friend, the truth of the matter is that I spend about 2 to 3 hours a day, spending that time reading posts, trying to learn, moving between sections in the forum, commenting and inquiring about the posts I read.

This depends on the amount of comments you make, and your daily activities, for example 20 posts a day may take you only two hours, it will not take you long if you want to increase your work here in the forum you just have to be patient and hard work.

• +1 1

It depends on my mood. There is no rule for using the forum. We can use it as we wish. When I get free time I would like to spend time in crypto. After completing 100 comments. you have daily do 20 comments. It's the rule of this forum. There is no strict rule for using this forum. Keep patients and do work hard. Good luck ❤ 

Hi companion I am going through generally 3 hours of the day at the gathering. A few times it go more than 3 hours on the grounds that there is time expected to make quality posts on the discussion.

I spend a day approximating two hours to three hours in which I complete an approximation of 20 posts and read a quantity of topics and comments about cryptocurrencies and try to strengthen my knowledge in this area.

In fact, I have my own business that does not allow me much time to spend here, but I sometimes spend a lot of time here without noticing, I really enjoy it, especially when I find things related to trading and investing, it is fun for me

• +1 1

I spend about two hours a day, but I think four hours is the right time when you can understand all the texts and complete the twenty posts carefully without mistakes.

Actually i think It takes about 2 hours for me to complete daily target. Because of my exam which will be held in two months i just spend my target time. But i always visit this forum whenever i get my time. A month ago i spent more that 4 hours in this forum. But now i am just busy in my studies. So after my exam i will again start to spend more time in this forum.

• +1 1

As for me, I think that best time to spend in the cryptotalk platform should be much because you will complete your daily assignment and then have much time to read others posts and gain much experience from the senior members, so thank you for sharing this with us.

• +2 1

On 4/17/2021 at 10:20 PM, Saqib1122 said:

I just spent 1 hr on cryptotalk any suggestion please suggest me how many time may i spent to learn more about it

If that one hour is enough then it is okay, especially if you have other works to do offline. I work full time online and I benefit a lot from been here on cryptotalk most of my awake hours.

Time is very vital and important in everything we do, so I think we should spend more time in the forum after completing our daily 20 useful posts so that we can learn from the experience of the senior members through reading of their posts, thanks. 

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that the time you spend in the cryptotalk platform should depends on the work you do, so we most also spend much time for better earning and learning from the senior members about the cryptocurrency world, this is my thought on this.

I spend a total of between 2 to 3 hours every day in this forum and I will break it down to you I spend an hour and 30 minutes making my daily and well constructed posts then I use the remaining one and a half hour to learn more about the word of cryptocurrency by visiting other sections.

• +2 1

In the beginning, I used to spend 3 to 4 hours a day, but now I spend two hours in the forum reading and participating and trying to obtain information that helps me, But I also spend more than two hours on Yobit trying to do my little trading experiences, it's great job and a great forum and well worth the time I spend here.

• +4 1

well, its depend to our thinking level but two hours is enough for performing daily tasks or for enhancing some crypto knowledge. I considered knowledge is better than earning because knowledge is main source which keeps our future bright so working here as a knowledge taker is so owesome.

There is no specific time to work in this forum. You have to work approximately two hours to write your thirty comments. You can work two hours daily.  As a minimum, and if you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies and crypto, ask for help from experienced people and search here and there, it will take 3…

Since I am a student, I have to study in addition to working on different sites every day. I also have daily housework. So I can't spend much time on this site. I had to take a break from this site during my test in the middle. So I was offline for a long time. Now my exams are over, so I am continuing my work here again.

And I'm trying to spend at least four hours a day on this site. It will benefit me a lot and increase my work efficiency.

In fact, you should not work on this site for a short period of time just to make money. Because as I have seen, if we spend more time working here, we gain a lot of talent and skills in addition to earning money.

In daily i also spent 3/4 hour in this crypto talk platform.In this site work is very easy so that my time is not more waste.If you work fast you also spent some time from it.

• +2 1

I spent 3 hours on daily basis in this forum sometimes i spent 24 hours going through the section. I think reading about it is the best way to learn lots of new thing and tricks