How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 43 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Its relies upon how knowledgable put up I decided on and study all remarks and gives remarks, I assume i spent four hours in spent in crypto communicate due to the fact I study all thrilling subjects and examine all remarks to research more statistics about this subjects, because how much we examine our knowledge additionally growth its my opinion.

• +1 1

Kindly I am new here in this forum but I am go to first management time period in this forum maybe 3 and 4 hours a spent daily in this forum because time management is very Important role in this forum. 

I work on this forum for 3-4 hours and after completing my target, I find the post that I find attractive for knowledge so that you can get more knowledge. It takes 2-3 hours to post but then for an hour you find the same post that is useful to me.

because I am new to this place that is why I am not aware of most of the things and I have to work a lot and read a lot before I can make post or put replies