How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 40 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I spend around 2 to 3 hours working in crypto talk. I think it is enough for us to type 20 comments and also enough to read others post as well. Most of the people would consider this amount of time because most of the people would try to do it in their free time.

• +1 1

It took me 5 hours to complete 20 posts, this is quite a long time because I want to make posts that are useful for forums. It's quite difficult for me to solve it but I always try to be able to solve it because I don't want to lose the opportunity to get Bitcoin from the cryptotalk forum, thanks cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I spend three hours on crypto talk on days I have free time and days I'm busy I spend about 2 hours. This time just help me a lot as I get to read and also make my own post. Sometimes I also look for other earning methods in the forum and apply it to see more ways in which I can earn more and it never disappoints

• Useful or interesting 1

My time is well spent reading the latest posts first then after understanding the post then make search for the respond if necessary ahead of posting. This took me more than 3  some times 5 hours per day if it involves writing topics

I time is not fix because whenever i feel relax i spend my time with crypto forum.when i start posting it time take definitely but i also spend my most of time to read out comments to know more about this platform. 

• +2 1

лично я считаю то что в россии на этом форуме.можно прожить а в других странах как Америка или Германия нет. Там просто сильно дорого всё, типо 18000рублей в россии это средняя зарплата.

Hello... I spend about 2 hours daily on this platform, l wish if I can spend more time because I want to finish my first 100 posts, and start the real work, I'll tray to find more time in my busy day and devote it in working on cryptotalk. 

I spend more than those two to three hour on cryptotalk because this forum.This time just help me a lot as I get to read and also make my own post.I can express myself, I can talk with an open mind.Crypto is very easy take a short time for write the posting.It's a helpful forum for earning money. @nuru vai78

• +3 1

@Vikrom sinha You are right.  This is a really great site where we can easily work with all the rules of the forum.  The better you know about the forum, the less time it will take to work on your forum.  It takes about two hours to work on my forum.

• +1 1

It's going to take about 1 hour and 30 minutes minimum in standard coneep5 I'm able to say it's for about 2 hours expect they deleted a whole lot of subjects out of your account then it's going to take extra then 2 hours ,it inst always too lengthy anyway .I hop this hard worked don't go in sea .

We spend time on cryptotalk according to our choice. There is no time limit in cryptotalk. Without time limit we easily work on this platform.  without any tension.  I spend mostly time on cryptotalk and learn many things on it. Cryptotalk give us relaxation when we free we easily post on it. 

• +1 1

reading interesting topics and enjoying being in this community.I get to learn and earn at the same time within a short time daily. I spend like 2-3 hours on cryptotalk,

Well, in principle, I spend my free time in the forum and I hope that I have enough free time to spend more time in this wonderful giant forum distinguished by its management, supervisors and honorable members.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

@khan188

We have to achieve the two previous goals together, I personally spend no more than three hours a day to work, knowing that if I have more time, sometimes I spend it here learning and getting to know new things, the more time we spend, the more we benefit.

• +2 1

Maximum time i have ever spent is actually 6hours, and these was due to the fact that i was analyzing a particular topic

Time is not main thing to focus 

I advice you to focus on the work you are doing here 

Always try to publish as much information as much you can 

Because if you will come in this forum 

Do your post and then go back 

It will not be beneficial 

Try to gather knowledge about Cryptocurencies and check how you can make good trading 

Try to be supportive and work always with your learning behaviour and supportive mind set 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It depends on my research for posting any topic and my length of post or comment.But I usually fix 2/3hours of my time to spend here.But sometimes it gets more long because i just don't post here I also try to learn from here.

• +1 1

I spend an hour to an hour and a half here, and the reason I've been so surprised for so long is that I can take more time to make good posts, and comments so that everyone can understand.

• +1 1

On this platform I spent 2 to 3 hours on daily basis in the start I read more posts but in thesr days I am busy and want to read all about the platform and I will surely learn more about this platform and I will try my best to get roots of this platform and I want to know about every update first I should read all previous posts of moderaters and admin and also posts in bounty and off topic section. 

• +1 1

all people consume there time to come right here depending on how tied up they are going to be in addition to on a daily basis work out in that respect and regarding me loving while away four that one may 5hrs right here as far as post 30 cites since and my whole remuneration first view abundant references because of more general knowledge.

I Am spending 2Hours Here Daily 1 Hour For Own 20 Posts And 1 Hour For Reading Others Posts To Get Knowledge And Reacting On Others Great Posts Which Are Helpfull. 

• +1 1

Daily we spend 3 to 4 hours time on cryptotalk.If we spend more time we can get more knowlwdge and more benefit from it.But if we can use for only time pass than we can never get success but can earn tempararily.So give more time if you have.

Well, I spend around two to three hours every day on this forum. This gives me enough time to read through all of the topics that have recently been posts, contributed with a meaningful comment and then get my 30 posts earnings for the day. I think this is great.

Well, I spend around two to three hours every day on this forum. This gives me enough time to read through all of the topics that have recently been posts, contributed with a meaningful comment and then get my 30 posts earnings for the day. I think this is great.

pricey mate i believe if am not incorrect i spend up to 3 hours here in the forum daily i use 2hours to build the required 30posts and the unexhausted 1hours to your around the sites learning new things daily it's really mind boggling