How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I currently spend a total of 5 hours a day distracting and comneting post, reading interesting topics and enjoying being in this community. I don't think it's too much time but I wish it was more.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

To reach my daily 30 posts, I spend like 2-3 hours on cryptotalk, and then I see my earns in 1 hour, so I get to learn and earn at the same time within a short time daily.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I spend a lot of time on this forum, especially because I have difficult circumstances at home. When I finish all the housework I return to writing on this forum and this stresses me a lot. Sitting in front of the computer hurts my back and neck, I hope it will be easy in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think the manager or moderator plans to add more local space later. Maybe not now, but later I am not good at English, but I hope that this can happen in the near future, because there are many people who want to participate in this forum.p

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am spending 3 to 4 hours daily in this forum i daily watch new topic here and get some information from posts this is very benificial for me becuase it provides me information that how we invest and earn from this platform so i like it very much

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me, as a student i spend my time in cryptotalk on my leisure time because most of the time i have school work. I need to focus on my study but if i'm full time here, i will always active here for sure to become updated about the forum and latest in crypto currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

In my case, it depends because I still have other stuff to do but whenever I am free and not using my time, I am usually here in cryptotalk reading topics and posting too.  I really don't have a specific time tho.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am new here and i spend maximum 3-4 hours daily in searching reading the post and then response to them ,this is an easy way for most of the students to earn money in cost of spending a few hours here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I can only dedicate two hours a day but i can't reach 30 posts per day, i'm trying to my english so i dedicate part of my time to read topics that interest me.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Usually, I spent my time here for two things first to make the daily post and second to learn about crypto. But I do a private job for that I can't spend much more time here. Daily I spent 3 to 4 hours here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I spent maybe 5 hours on and off completing 30 posts because of the time intervals on each posts. Before I can finish in 30 minutes but now its impossible cause you need to wait a certain

minutes before you can post another topic or comment.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

I daily spend three to four hours in cryptotalk i try ton increase may knowldge about crypto currencies because in this cryptotalk forum we find good information i try to increase may bitcoin wallet by doing trading in yobit exchange crypto trading is best way to earn good profit

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If we imagine writing every post needs between 3 and 5 minutes, we need 4 minutes on average to make a useful post. If you want to make all 30 posts per day, it will take 120 minutes (or 2 hours) to write them. We should add 4 minute time between 30 posts too which is 29x4 = 116 minutes. Now, if we add 120 to 116, we end up with 236 minutes. So, we need to spend at least 4 hours per day to complete 30 posts but this time will often increase because sometimes you have to search for information which takes extra time,

• +3 2

I am new user about last 7 days and I spent 4 hours in cryptotalk forum, because this is a main source of earning.And I also learned that how to do trade.This platform is very helpful for financially support.so we must follow the rules of this forum.

• +2 2

I'm a new member at Cryptotalk. I spend time here for 2.30 to 3.30 hours, and the reason behind taking so long is that I can take more time to make good posts, comments so that everyone can understand. And I love being a member of Cryptotalk, Cryptotalk has given me the opportunity to share my thoughts with everyone. There are good ideas on many topics here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The amount of time I spend is dependent on some few factors like how fast my network is how interesting the topics are and even my schedule pending on how free I am  

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think this depends on how a lot of posts you are departing to create, if you encompass no more than 30 posts it will take, unless they are deleted a lot  of topics from your account then it will take supplementary than 2 hours, it is not too long nevertheless. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

At primary it took up about 10 hours a day but now as time between two posts has greater than before so now I expend about 4 hours a day which is a huge amount of time but it’s, in Sunday & Saturday it took up about 10 hours. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I spending daily 5-6 hours in cryptotalk fourm and posting daily 30 posts I using cryptotalk fourm as a socialmedia and reading other posts for learn some knowledge.

• -1 1

See, I am new fortune and don’t have that a large quantity moment in time so I spend few hours at cryptotalk to position pen to paper 30 messages and 4 hours trade at yobit. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

Most of the time im on the exchange and cryptotalk and also my with my childrens and love being on the cryptotalk  forum because it gives me the energy to move on in crypto  world.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Dear mate I think the time everyone spends in this forum varys differently since many users are just getting started here they may find it difficult to make a posts sometimes  for me I spend an average of 4-5 hours here daily

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I spent 5 hours in this cryptotalk forum just to posting and reading some threads. I learned many things in this forum because some members here sharing their knowledge about crypto.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day