How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

On 8/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mella said:

Since I started two days ago I spend almost two hours on the forum every day. I have job and other things and I cannot stay for longer matter that I wanted this. I hope the time spend to be positive.

Well, that's good for you mate, every individuals here have their own responsibilities in the real world and most of the people here in cryptocurrency is making it as a secondary source if money and that is a good way for a having a money.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's good for you mate, every individuals here have their own responsibilities in the real world and most of the people here in cryptocurrency is making it as a secondary source if money and that is a good way for a having a money.

There are some people that will make this forum primary source of income, but they can still be looking for another source of income, some are students and have no job but see this forum helpful and good. 

I usually spent 3 hour in cryptotalk forum...i need this long time becuase to done my daily activity i need around 2 hours and another one hour i love to take research about new news of crypto world.. Also sometimes i visit this forum different section to help out the noob problem              

I almost spend 5 to 6 hours because I'm reading the post carefully and after that I'm writing really carefully I'm looking at my spelling grammar and after that I'm reading my comment so many times because if there is any problem so it will effect my account and I can get warning points so just for that I'm really taking care of these things that's why I'm spending more time here.

Hello im new here, I spend 3 hours in crypto. Because, in this little effort i can earn much more mony. Which help me a lot for daily activities. I just simply need it for advance work. This is pretty good I appreciate cryptotalk. Thank you.

On 5/12/2020 at 12:04 AM, Magnom said:

It's about 3 hours daily.. And in my opinion, this time isn't enough.. Because there are good content and information here and if we really want to learn.. So we will spend more than this time!

Of course if we want post useful and informative publication then 3 hours also not enough, because read the topic and other members post comments  then later we write our post unique, 

its take some time but if we  want post spam publication then 1 hour enough, its totally depends on which purpose we use this forum earning are learning, and one think if want learn new things then there is no time limit.

It  does not matter the time we spend here on this forum but the good thing is that when you are working hard in this place you have to learn something or two, and keep posting the right posts and in the end everything will be correct we are going to make sure that everything stands out.

The more I spend in this position the more am able to identify the places I can benefit from in this crypto world

It takes a lot of time in reading the topics and putting replies on them and also to put 50 reactions a day. So I spend almost  2 hours for doing this and it is fun too.

I have not counted the time it is more than one hour but perhaps two I am not see the time at no day I used it. I try to make some posts without looking at time and stress mysefl, I find the forum to relax a littl.e

On 2/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

Last year i spend most of my time targeting the maximum post per day I actually dont mind about the quality of my post until I finally decided to take a break for almost 6 months. Right now  I actually realize that some of my post last  isn't helping other members and right now I will do  y very best to create a good topic or post that can help the newly members of this forum.

I will not work continues I will take rest and then do in that manner. if I would done in a single sitting 1 to 2 max but I always prefer to use take break that is because to get knowledge stored in the brain you should take rest.

I don't use program time in my journey but usually I spend 4 hour daily i hope reach 100 post so I'm doing my best for that and that time I spent I learned more things 

I have been working on this forum about 12 to 15 days. And i am learning lot of things form here. 

I mostly spend 1 hour at night or 1 hour early morning. And at the day time when i got free time i posts here. As i am a student so i spend almost 3 hours on this forum 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I bearly even spend an hour, because, I find it difficult to look for a topic that I'm grounded at and it really frustrating.... 

On 2/21/2020 at 6:43 PM, MDSulaisaaf said:

That is good, this forum should noy have a specific time to be spent in it, You except if you have some schedules that will not make you have time to spend here. 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, Atique said:

I am working here from january 28.  I have earned a good amount also. Everyday i try to complete my 30 posts. It takes about one and half hour to complete this. That's it. I do not work more then this.  Because i do not know any other platform for earning. 

Could yo kindly share a little secret about how you achieve these 30 post landmark without getting burged, I bearly even get to 10 per day !!!

I spent like 2-3 hrs each day to explore about the various new topics that haven't yet been covered. The more interesting the topics the more time I spent time here on the cryptotalk forums. It's definitely a useful way to spent the leisure time of users.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This actually depends on the commitment of everyone in the forum but i think it is good to spend at least an extra hour in the forum so that you can increase your knowledge and experience about the forum and crypto at large while reading other people posts in different sections of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not a concern that matters a lot as long as we respond to comments that we like and we write new posts about things we care time does not matter at least to me and not even the dailies that I sometimes don't make 20, but I want to get paid full, it is just that I may not have enough time, feel tired or something else, but I don't look at time and try to finish quickly.

I am choosing to work here daily, and it takes me about an hour and a half to complete the work, in addition to exploring some topics in the various departments, and in general the time required for work, exploration and more information here requires about two hours and a half a day.

• +1 1

I only have around an hour to spend here and I try to make good use of it but I can spent daily perhaps more up to two hours, if I find meaning in doing this. I see there is a post competition now, but I don't like these and usually there come up a lot to compete. The rules are strange too and I'm trying to understand them.

It takes a lot of time in reading the topics and putting replies on them and also to put 50 reactions a day. So I spend almost 5 hours for doing this and it is fun too.

I think 5 hours since I can't do the continuously posting so it will took me a lot of time to finished the 20 posts per day, that is why from time to time I'm visiting the forum to find a topic that I could make a reply. Then when I got bored I'll leave the forum to watched some videos in youtube. 

Edited by Cryptic

Well, I am active here about 5-6 hours a day. I mostly enjoy my times by reading forum posts and replying to some useful contents out here. I am glad because, I found a good platform to share my information and get connected to community members in forum discussions and many more.