How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Every day I spend some time browsing the new topics on this forum and benefiting from and responding with the important and useful information I have for the members to benefit from there and spend an average of about 3 hours a day

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, i just want to finish my daily requirements in this forum which is the 30 post per day so i could earn money here daily. That's for me. My main goal in this forum is to earn huge money. 

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Every day I spend some time browsing the new topics on this forum and benefiting from and responding with the important and useful information I have for the members to benefit from there and spend an average of about 3 hours a day

It is good my friend to spend all this time and benefit from it in browsing new topics and learning from the forum, it is necessary to browse new topics in order to learn as well in order to avoid repeating topics.

I spent some time in the forum and discovered it before starting to make responses and share topics, but in general every day I spend about two hours trying to work daily and accomplish twenty topics and interactions with various topics and evaluate them.

• +1 1

This is actually depending on how many posts you are planning to make at that particular time because as for me i normally spend 1hour to make 10 posts and go around the sections reading important topics that are beneficial after which I went offline and come back in the evening to complete my remaining 10 posts to make it 20 and in total I spend 3-4 hours daily on the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I just started this account on crypto talk and I want to spend around 2-3 hours per day, I think that here you get a lot of knowledge and I think that it's also really addictive!

So my answer is about 2-3 hours a day!

Making posts in this forum is not something you can do and go within few minutes because you have to focus and concentrate on the topics you will respond to avoid your posts being deleted and also you have to make useful posts that everyone will benefit from, for that reason I spend nothing less than 4 everyday to finish my 20 posts of the day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend most of my time in this forum feeding my self with useful information that i can use to develop my self. I spend almost 8 hours  in this forum  everytime i have my free time.

On 6/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, Cammer said:

I now spend almost 3 hours on Cryptotalk but not continuous. These three hours are separated from each other. However, I don't spend all my time in writing. 

Well, i actually spending 3 hours here in this forum and also reading some topics because i know that it helps me to know more about cryptocurrency to getting some ideas from it in topics that i didn't familiar.

for me i spend long time daily in crypto , maybe 3-4 hours , and i do that just to make sure i post a good posts that doesn't count as low quality posts to avoid them getting deleted

Before when admin still pay bitcoin, members will spend 3 hours or more but now, the official posts is no longer 30 daily and the time will around 2 hours. But I still like to make more posts that can even be more than 30. Do me, I spend up to or more than 3 hours daily. 

On 3/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well as of now, im putting some 5-6 hours just to posts here in this forum and this is worth it because you are just posting here and you didn't need to commute just to earn money.

I used to spend 2-3 hours but now I increased it a lot too. I mostly enjoy spending free time on Cryptotalk and also put around 5-6 hours daily, reading posts, replying and looking into opportunities. It is a good way to pass our time and there are many posts with facts I wasn't aware of. Interesting, educative and fun.

Edited by BTC Future

It depends, sometimes i can spend my full day in this forum because i am a college graduate so i have nothing to do! Job is hard to get especially if you have a single degree, so this is my best place that gives me hope for my future.

18 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I used to spend 2-3 hours but now I increased it a lot too. I mostly enjoy spending free time on Cryptotalk and also put around 5-6 hours daily, 

Well, that's good for you mate, it depends to the members here of how many hours they will spend here in this forum to post or to read some ideas about cryptocurrency, i learn some things when i read some contents before i reply to a particular topic that's why it's just 2-3 hours i spend here.

To me i spend my time in cryptotalk on my leisure time because most of the time i have school work. I need to focus on my study but if i'm full time here, i will always active here for sure to become updated about the forum and latest in crypto currency. 

This is where I spend almost all my free time, especially now that we are in holidays due out break of global pandemic corona virus, so most a times I'm always available in the forum even I have finished posting daily comments, I still remains going through others contents to add knowledge, experience to myself

On 8/13/2020 at 2:37 AM, hossamm94 said:

Well, in fact, I do not calculate the time I spend in the forum, but I think that I spend about two or three hours on it commenting on topics as well as reading other topics

Well iam also spend my most of time in this forum but in recent corona pandemic, I spend 9 to 10 hours in this forum to read topics and other members comments, to improve my crypto knowledge now I only spending 3 to 4 hours because now i start my work.

I am very interesting to crypto talk. I spend a bundle of hours at cryptotalk platform in a days and i also try spend maximum time at cryptotalk and learn about cryptocurrency. 

I spent to 2 to 3 hours in cryptotalk in order to interact and learn with other members. This forum is fun and also good for earning talkcoin. l am not only after completing my 20 daily post l take my time to read other people's post in order to gain more knowledge.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Some people have fast speed to type but the difference between 2 post is 3 minutes that is why it take more time as compared to your expectations. 

I spent near about 4 hours on it because I try my best to  make valuable post which can not be deleted by the forum rules. 

On 8/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To me i spend my time in cryptotalk on my leisure time because most of the time i have school work. I need to focus on my study but if i'm full time here, i will always active here for sure to become updated about the forum and latest in crypto currency. 

Well, we have a same time mate, I'm also a student and i doing my school works first before i started to do posting because this forum is just my secondary source of money in terms of earning to sustain my needs in my studying.

Since I started two days ago I spend almost two hours on the forum every day. I have job and other things and I cannot stay for longer matter that I wanted this. I hope the time spend to be positive.

• +1 1

On 8/30/2020 at 5:34 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, we have a same time mate, I'm also a student and i doing my school works first before i started to do posting because this forum is just my secondary source of money in terms of earning to sustain my needs in my studying.

Yes my friend this forum is very usefulness to many students and it motivates us to continue our studies from what we earned here and also help our family with some stuffs.