How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 32 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

It depends on my research for posting any topic and my length of post or comment.But I usually fix 2/3hours of my time to spend here.But sometimes it gets more long because i just don't post here I also try to learn from here.

• +1 1

On this platform I spent 2 to 3 hours on daily basis in the start I read more posts but in thesr days I am busy and want to read all about the platform and I will surely learn more about this platform and I will try my best to get roots of this platform and I want to know about every update first I should read all previous posts of moderaters and admin and also posts in bounty and off topic section. 

My working tine in this forum is at night because during day time I have classes.So that I cant spend my time during day. So night time is the most suitable time for me to work here.

all people consume there time to come right here depending on how tied up they are going to be in addition to on a daily basis work out in that respect and regarding me loving while away four that one may 5hrs right here as far as post 30 cites since and my whole remuneration first view abundant references because of more general knowledge.

Daily we spend 3 to 4 hours time on cryptotalk.If we spend more time we can get more knowlwdge and more benefit from it.But if we can use for only time pass than we can never get success but can earn tempararily.So give more time if you have.

pricey mate i believe if am not incorrect i spend up to 3 hours here in the forum daily i use 2hours to build the required 30posts and the unexhausted 1hours to your around the sites learning new things daily it's really mind boggling

It's a little embarrassing, but I will tell you that I spend a short time in the forum. When I complete my duties in the forum, get out of it.

As for me, I work on gaining knowledge from others and sharing what I know with others, and thus I see myself achieving the required limit for posts per day.

My dear friends. I can't give the crypto currency much time. I do this as well as study as a student and gain knowledge. I make money. I give as much time as it takes me to post 20. I can't give him much time. Thanks.

I'm new here and that's not a fixed time for me to complete the post if you free any time then you started the working on cryptotalk. If you have a 20 minutes then you post a 3,4 comments and again next time then you free post on new comment 

My dear companions. I can't give the digital currency much time. I do this just as study as an understudy and gain information. I bring in cash. I give as much time as it takes me to post twenty. I can't give him much time. Much appreciated

Each one invests there energy here relying upon how bustling they are with their day by day work out there and concerning me I burn through 4 to 5hrs here to post 30 posts for my profit first and read different posts for more information

• +1 1

It depends on my mood. When I like to see all the new posts on this forum, I spend about one and a half to two hours on this forum.Also I don’t comment here continuously. I read the topic for some time, then take a break and reply to that topic. Thus my whole day goes from three to three and a half hours to this forum.Actually I like to spend a lot of time in this forum when I'm in a good mood.So I don't have any specific time of day to work in this forum. I love to work here. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving us the opportunity to work in such a great platform. 

I am spending daily average 6 hours time to learning. Actually making daily 20 posts in not may goal. I like to learn about trading and cryptocurrency. Actually I take enough timer to read atopic and create posts.

I spent 2-3 hours in cryptotalk daily. Actually its totally depends on you how much time you want. Im a student. As a student I have to complete my studies. After completing study I come to the forum and work here. I saw others post and comment. Then I collect ideas from them and comment. 

As soon as I spend 2 to 3 hours every day on this forum easily I can finish my main job.And if I'm free, if I'm in a good mood, I can spend more time and gain knowledge.

Firstly i am student cand i comment when i am free and have nothing to do i do this work at the part time because i am doing my study and then i online here so i hope you also do your study first and then do something on this website

Well, I'm new here so it's hard for me to answer this question but I really hope I spend a lot of time on crypto. But I expect it should take from an hour and a half to two hours minimum .Thank you for your question .

I spend as much time in cryptocurrency as I can. Because according to my work I am spending my time. But as much time as I can spend and as much time as I write my words, I think I am increasing my creativity by being able to get the answers to my words to everyone.

i spend 1 hour and 30 minutes daily but its all depends on you..if you you post more posts you will have to give more time

• +1 1

Whenever I have time to work here I normally spend about 3 to 4hrs then in this duration I will be done with 20 posts for the day but it's good to take time because it's not about how fast you complete daily task but it's about the results that your posts will bring.

• +1 1

Dear i m new here and i m also spend minimum 2 to 3 hours and now i m complete the task.when i complete my task than i will spend some time for coments and some time for learning. Thank you

Hy everyone, I am new for this section. I spent no much time hear but this forum is really amazing as with the little time it gives you money experience and most importantly education. I spent totally 3 hours to complete my 20 or 30 post per day. I gives some time in the morning and some time in the afternoon. 

I really Thanks to the cryptotalk. 

Dear friend , since I'm a newbie to this platform I always spend more time in reading more posts so that we can get some ideas . As a fact I spent about 2hrs daily in this cryptotalk forum. Actually the time depends upon ourselves.