How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 31 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I don't really have any actual  precise time I spend in the forum daily, it all depends on the time I have , if am less busy I spend much time but if am buy I only do my daily task and leave, what about you @HasFahd

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm a newbie here, I'm spending almost 5 to 7 hours, not continuously but with few breaks.  Half of this this time spending on reading seniors posts and remaining on fulfilling daily tasks.

Edited by Bunnyrobert

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I spend 3,4 hours in a day in which i complete my daily target of post then spend some time here to get knowledge and giving reactions to useful posts i am very enjoyed and feel relaxed when i am working and thats a best hours of my day

• +4 1

2 hours ago, True legend said:

I don't really have any actual  precise time I spend in the forum daily, it all depends on the time I have , if am less busy I spend much time but if am buy I only do my daily task and leave, what about you @HasFahd

Same here, I visit the forum when am free ,when am connected to the internet, I try to visit the forum to be able to learn more often, I even visit the forum when am in taxi ,so I don't really have any precise time I use in visiting the forum

• +4 1

Well it depends how much time you have for part time work usually 2, 3 hours per day are more than enough apart from earning you can learn many things here so if you have spare hours spend here rather than on bogus websites.

I for the most part go through 3-4 hours of the day here in Cryptotalk, in which I read content, answer to subjects and respond to the posts and points I think about intriguing. What it's intriguing however, is the means by which time passes quickly while I'm here surfing in Cryptotalk, each one of those hours truly feel like simply a few minutes. I surmise this is an indication of the amount I do appreciate this gathering.

• Useful or interesting 1

I need to focus on my study but if i'm full time here, i will always active here for sure to become updated about the forum and latest in crypto currency. I spent 4 hours in cryptotalk forum, because this is a main source of earning. And I also learned that how to do trade. This platform is very helpful for financially support. So we must follow the rules of this forum. Iwill always active here for sure to become updated about the forum and latest in crypto currency.

I spent almost three hours on daily basis. But these three hours spent in different ways. For example, morning time, i spent one hour. Fourty minutes, after noon and remaining at night. This is a good time for me to work on this cryptotalk forum. This is my adjustment of time to cryptotalk forum. In this period I complete my work easily.

Awesome question ,I spend more than those two to three hour on cryptotalk because this forum ,the way I see I different building this really make to read hard and make a well or reasonable post

Basically, it's not about making money, it's about what I've learned here. It's a helpful forum for earning money. But it also helps us learn something new. I set aside 3/4 hours here for work. I was able to learn. Basically this is a helpful forum for each of us.

I have not been keeping record of how many hours I spend on my daily activities here in cryptotalk, but in rough estimations, I would say that I spend at least 3 hours a day to complete my work.

1 hour ago, kion said:

I have not been keeping record of how many hours I spend on my daily activities here in cryptotalk, but in rough estimations, I would say that I spend at least 3 hours a day to complete my work.

Three hours is good for 20 posts but I spend like 2 hours daily. One hour and some minutes for posting while the remaining for reading some posts before leaving for the day. But it is not hours that matters, it is posts that matters 

4 hours ago, Bilal Siddique said:

Cryptotalk is such an informative and amazing platform, where everyone wants to spend more time. For creating posts I take maximum 3 hours.  But to read comments and other informative things,I spent half hour here.But it depends,if I have more free time then I spend more time here.

Yes is a amazing platform I don't stay that long but at least I stay online on cryptotalk for more than 5 good hour's because I read and understand I depend on cryptotalk and I often to be good and I also come online like 5 time in a day. 

Actually no specific time mate, depend on when am free, some members spend some actual time to work due to the other works they are engaged to, am not engaged to other works , am only focused on cryptotalk for now

On 2/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Nezar said:

Every day I need to spend 3 to 4 hours inside the forum to make 30 useful and clear posts for everyone

I spent 5 hours in this cryptotalk forum just to posting and reading some threads. I learned many things in this forum because some members here sharing their knowledge about crypto.

sOME COUNTRIES ARE NOT YET OPEN TO THE IDEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES.tHE BAD DEEDS FROM HUGE NUMBER OF USERS FROM THESE COUNTRIES LEADS ADMINSTRATION TO TAKE SUCH ACTION.

My idea of crypto discussion users, ranging from students to already working citizens, who have spent their time here in higher grades or grades, will not be comparatively large for those who are at their class level like the base of a lower department. Same as workers, working hours will always be different in working hours and other cases.

I spend around 2 to 3 hours working in crypto talk. I think it is enough for us to type 20 comments and also enough to read others post as well. Most of the people would consider this amount of time because most of the people would try to do it in their free time.

It took me 5 hours to complete 20 posts, this is quite a long time because I want to make posts that are useful for forums. It's quite difficult for me to solve it but I always try to be able to solve it because I don't want to lose the opportunity to get Bitcoin from the cryptotalk forum, thanks cryptotalk.

• +1 1

My time is well spent reading the latest posts first then after understanding the post then make search for the respond if necessary ahead of posting. This took me more than 3  some times 5 hours per day if it involves writing topics

I time is not fix because whenever i feel relax i spend my time with crypto forum.when i start posting it time take definitely but i also spend my most of time to read out comments to know more about this platform. 

лично я считаю то что в россии на этом форуме.можно прожить а в других странах как Америка или Германия нет. Там просто сильно дорого всё, типо 18000рублей в россии это средняя зарплата.

reading interesting topics and enjoying being in this community.I get to learn and earn at the same time within a short time daily. I spend like 2-3 hours on cryptotalk,

Maximum time i have ever spent is actually 6hours, and these was due to the fact that i was analyzing a particular topic

Time is not main thing to focus 

I advice you to focus on the work you are doing here 

Always try to publish as much information as much you can 

Because if you will come in this forum 

Do your post and then go back 

It will not be beneficial 

Try to gather knowledge about Cryptocurencies and check how you can make good trading 

Try to be supportive and work always with your learning behaviour and supportive mind set 

• +1 1