How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 25 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I spend exactly 3 to 4 hours daily in this platform to complete my daily 20 post and my 50 reputation, also after completing my daily tasks I check the forum and see if there is New topics and read them to have ideas about them.

I spend most of mine time on crypto because i am new here .i want to earn money and i think this is the best place to earn i love it

Cryptotalk do not demand a lot of time from it's users to pay them. 20 posts can easily be made in one hour. But if you want to learn more quickly then you can also give more time to it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I spent enough time to make my daily posts and also make sure I read a lot of posts of other members in order to gain knowledge and experience from others as part of learning according to my daily post I try to make at least 5 posts in 1 hour to cover up the 20 posts in just four hours I also make sure I have time for my other daily activities and finally make my reaction at once 

I spend a lot of time here, but it is sporadic. I go in twice every hour of the day, but after work I spend a long time reading the information here very entertaining and useful for learning.

I am new here. Firstly i am to complete my 100 posts. I spend my time to search and discover things about this forum. My most time is here to get knowledge and skills . I am here to be learn communication skills. Daily i spend 2-3 hours here. 

Hi guys how are you. 

Here is a good question that how much time you spend in cryptotalk daily. As the matter of time is pending in cryptotalk spend daily 2 hours to 2.5 hours in crypto talk. I daily complete 25 post and 50 comments. When my work is completed then I leave the forum.

• +2 1

Hi friends, honestly I am a newbie on this platform because I joined three days ago. Base on my experience, I spent more than five hours on this platform every day. 

I am spending 30 minutes/day while i am on the way home back. I am using my valuable time for earning in my free time. I will increase the time to 45 minutes to earn much. Nowadays covid times provides me more free times.

I spend about 3 to 4 hours, because I do not just comment, but also read useful and important topics, it is good to earn knowledge and money together.

the time which can be spent here in this forum can all be proportionate as on how we do manage our daily activities as, on my part i try to break a piece of my busy schedule on having to be participating in this forum, as i cannot be comparing how i spend time in the forum to other users hours on activity

I spend about 2 hours in cryptotalk.  It is a safe platform to use.  It’s gives me knowledge.  I can earn from here.   I love this platform.  

I spent 2 hours daily at this forum. Because i found this forum useful and informative one.  In these 2 hours which i spent in this forum, provide me alot of information about crypto world. And by working daily at this forum i earn money as well. I am thankful to cryptotalk.

Dear brother i am new.I am spend 5 to 6 hours on this forum i am completing of my 100 posts and i hopeful soonly i will complete of my 100 posts and will got good reputation.

I spent three or four hours in crypto. Because, on this little attempt i will earn tons extra money. Which assist me lots for every day sports. I simply definitely need it for boost work.

Spend time vary person to person.  Who has good knowledge about cryptotalk and who are expert on english, they spend few time in cryptotalk.  But, I spend 2-3 hours daily for 20+ posts.  

• +1 1

I created this account just 3 days ago. Its seems so interesting to me to read those articles. Really so many informations about crypto world has been posted here. It's making me addicted for this forum. Most of time i spended here in last three days about 50% time in total. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Hey mate, thanks for your question, I really love this forum because I am learning and earning in this forum, that's why I spend much time I can, I also learning trading in this forum and I apply my learning at yobit exchange, so I have a advice for all member please spend much time you can and apply your learning at yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I usually take  upto two hours a day to complete my daily limit of posts. I am a student and browse this forum in between  , when ever I get time . Time spent here is never wasted  we are able to get a lot of useful information on crypto currency and block exchange through this forum plus we get paid for our posts.

In terms of time, I am spending more than a single hour in this forum trying to create content but most of those time are not enough to maximize my daily quota in this forum. If I wanted to reach of the daily quota for posting in this forum, it would take me a minimum of three hours and a maximum of eight because of drought that I sometimes experience when I try to create content to post which is why I need to have something to off my mind because of overthinking myself about crypto currency in general in this forum. I am that kind of user that would at least maximize my post per day but not all the time because some of the content in here are helpful enough to be used in the industry.

• +3 1

I spent daily 2 or 3 hours in this forum,i am happy to spend time as much as more because we gain many imp informations about crypto world industry,in that duration of time i can easily posts having no.25,we all are happy to joining forum.

in the job days ,i spend two or three hours on the forum by doing my task .

in the off days  i spend more than five hours by doing my task, and reading all topic i can.

• +5 1

26 minutes ago, Abdullah randhawa said:

we finished our every work and we are free so we can easily make the posts.

That is the best time to make post my friend because then you will be more compose to make well constructive posts in any section of the forum you visit and that would be helpful to members that come across your post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hello my friend, I spend some time here because I have other business and I'm creating 30 comments and learning more about cryptocurrency ideas and trading.

My timing here is unpredictable because it depends on my engagements for the day, sometimes I came here very early in the morning, sometimes afternoon and sometimes at night but most times I use to divide it into two sessions per day, maybe one in the morning and the other at night

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day