How to earn money just by browsing? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

5 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

I never listen about any browser yet that they pay their users. i think its a good opportunity  for any user who use this browser and get coins.

I see quite a lot of people mention Brave and say they can make $ 50 monthly. Is this true? What do I need to be able to use it and receive BAT? Can someone guide me?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

did you try it and tested for you? it sounds good for passive income while post in this forum we will earn thru this by our browser .hope many users post thier experience if this is tested and they paid the users

• +1 2
  • +3 2

12 hours ago, raihan97 said:

I won't recommend to use extensions because mostly are suspecious and they steal you wallets and password log while you are browsing. Keep in mind never install suspecious softwares and fake miner applications. However if someone want to make money while browsing then brave browser can be a good opportunity for them. Its almost annonymous and we can earn tokens while browsing. I did not use it but my friend earned 160 dollars above with this in just 2 months

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

i think must to learn definision from earn money with browsing , first if you have a long time for view advertiser you can try with paid viewer likes ptc but not reccomend because very long to earn , or you can try from as publisher on brave browser notice, if you want as publisher on brave must have a follower to make interested on brave browser.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I really like the Brave browser and would use it even without the BAT rewards. For me it's faster and I enjoy not seeing loads of adverts unless I choose to let them in.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

But is Brave browser safe ? I saw people getting scammed with this browser as it has some sketchy extensions that modifies the address when you want to send your coins. Better stick to real jobs and participate into bounties and stuff like this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Doesnt BAT browser require you to visit certain sites that also have BAT rewards ? or certain ppl that accepted BAT in website, cuz i know u cant just browse YouTube and make BAT tokens...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BAT tokens are paid for looking at ads.
The longer you spend looking at an ad, the more tokens you receive.

Tokens take a while, and paid out nearly a month later. I'm sure once more adoption happens, the process will speed up. 

That's all I know about the Brave browser. I prefer CryptoTab

• +1 2

Anyone use brave browser and earned money.If you use one month brave browser how much money you earned.I want to know this info.

• +1 2

On 10/11/2019 at 6:09 AM, raihan97 said:

I use brave browser for a long time it's like chrome interface and you can earn money that's much better 

• +2 1

Yes with you right and the browser has many advantages, but it gives you bonuses and pays you depending on your effort

• +4 1

On 10/11/2019 at 5:31 PM, bitcoinpc said:

I have not installed the brave browser yet but i want to know how much earning can be get from it.

Also by using brave browser , why its pay ? does it do minning at the backend ?

Thanks for asking this question, my question too is also in line with yours, please provide us with some more information and proof of earnings and withdraws if possible, no offense intended, I'm honestly interested. 

Thanks in advance. @raihan97

• +1 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Hey i have installed Brave, and  i make 50 dollars a week...   well thats because i make that money on my work..  did you think i was talking about the browser?? naah...  well have a good day!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

How much money you can earn by this method ? does it really worth to bother yourself to use this browser at all ? 

I am still in doubt now why they are giving free tokens away by just browsing all over the internet.

There is no safe for me on that this that is why i never allowed myself joining this kind of airdrop!

And yes this is airdrop no matter what you said!

6 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

Yes thats true, I am Brave Verified Publisher since 1 Year now. They paid me out every month on the 8th and you earn 5$ in BAT per Referrals which downloads the browser over your link and uses it minimum 30 days. I can remember last year was 200 BAT per User and I receive a lot of Donations as well. So its a really great Project.

wow, it was great. Is Brave a competitor to Google? How many BATs do you get monthly? What do I need to do to get BAT paid? And is it safe?

• +1 1

there can be several option but i only know about bittube and brave browser who pays you for browsing. iam using bit tube chrome extension. it pays you 10 to 15 cents browsing 10 hours of internet. but now only 2 cents

• +1 1

Brave rewards only work on selected, there are some alternative but I don't recommend it due to negative users feedback. Brave project has great initiative because aside from protecting your browsing habit they also pay you to use their platform. 

• +1 2

I heard there are some browser that paying you with some coins but i never use it because it takes so much ram on my computer and the amount you can get is really low, it's not worth.

• +1 2

5 minutes ago, makuny said:

Sorry 50$.. No way. Without cheating you never earn many. And when you cheating so your accounts will banned and you see nothing. 

Cheat? Is it possible? I read information from a group on Telegram. They say they can earn $ 50 monthly from Brave, and they instruct how to do it. How long have you been in Brave?

• +1 1

1 hour ago, bitcoinpc said:

Can you share which countries are excluded from the share payment to users who use brave browser ?

I need the list please

Of course, this country are support for payment to use brave browser

At this time, ads in Brave Rewards are available to view in the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand and the U.K.

• +1 1

You can make money by browsing through online work such as creating courses, tutorials, selling designs, programming websites, etc.
I think that's the most profitable way
Allowance collected cents by browsing websites

• +1 2
  • +2 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

What country are you from? is the prize in the form of satoshi or another crypto coin? I am curious about the browser and I have never used the browser

• +1 2
  • +2 1