How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

I use Brave and I presearch the bad of this even though I really like using Brave it only showed me ads for a few days and then it didn't do it anymore, don't I know why this is due? I think the only thing I have not tried is to reinstall it to make sure that it is an error of that type and based on that make a decision. Although it seems like a good browser, I follow and fast.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, there are many browsers that allow earning money, but it takes a long time to earn, I really do not like those for browsers because they are more vulnerable to piracy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

there is 3 different options available for earning money from browsing. first brave browser second presearch and third swagbucks searcing campaign

• +1 1
  • +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Unfortunately, the Brave browser is no longer as good as before, despite having maximum security, the campaigns that benefited users by using or the invite friends to browser have lowered their rewards, which has produced a small exodus of users on the platform, since the people do not consider it as profitable, I particularly continue to consider what is a great project, be paid to simply browse.

• +2 1

I am using brave for about a month but I did not expect to earn there because I do not know how to claim it or I should use uphold. I tried it once but my earnings there is 0.01 dollars. I do not think if I earn a lot compare from posting here. Maybe i am not earning or gaining bat because I only visit websites where I can socialize then cryptotalk and yobit

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, Saimm said:

You can make money by browsing through online work such as creating course, selling design and programming website etc. I think that profitable way. You earn some money from there . 

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of earning site which is related to cryptocurrency, as you mentioned above, these are the work which is available in industry, we should share some work here which talks about to cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Well I still use the brave browser till date , Although the earnings on the Browser is so insignicant if when can be patient, it will surely accumulate with time. So yes the brave browser is a way of earning just by browsing!!!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you can earn by browsing. There is a browser which the name is brave browser. You can earn easily by using this browser. But they pay very little for only browsing. if you wanted to earn a lot from this browser you have to refer this browser to other people. You also can earn by getting tips from other user.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have tried to use this browser but it always says that I need to activate my wallet by investing at least 25 BAT coins. So I cannot believe on any anonymous browser that is not backed by a reputed company.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I've been hearing about browsers that pay to see advertising for a long time, I never tried any because they say they pay very little. And it gives me a bit of mistrust to add extensions to my browser!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have used brave browser but they have not given me any sort of coin. And I don't exactly know about the method of the BAT coin earning that they provide so if you know about that you can tell me.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you can earn money by just browsing.You can use Brave internet browser for earning money.Brave give BAT token for browsing to their users.You can also earn money sharing your refferal link.

• +1 1

I prefer to use an old and trusted browser on google play store because i will open all my bank accounts in it but browsers released two or three years ago are considered as percentage of risk.

It is true that I have heard of such browsers, and I tried the Brave browser, to earn BAT currency, but I did not use it for a long time, and I did not earn any currency from it, maybe I will pay it later if the earning from it is good.

Thank you for shear this can of great experience with us because seriously I don't know about the browser this one of advantage of this forum sharing accuracy information 

I've been using that browser for a while now and I can say that the experience is good, besides receiving some coins for using it it also blocks most of the misleading and uncomfortable advertising that usually invades certain sites. It really is a good option.

• +1 1

Brave browser hence from the name is exclusive and extraordinary amongst so many available browsers with unique and outstanding features which are incomparable to the rest browsers unless cryptotab browser that is also containing similar feature of paying the user some token of coins while making use of the browser. But it's not all location supported

Getting money online is not easy these days one have to be very careful on the site you are dealing with and the issue of browser that is paying online to be sincere I have not used any one but I hope is true because it will not be a good adventure if any member here fall into scam.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, raihan97 said:

Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

Yes, I have heard of Brave Browser from my friends but I have not tried it yet, as you mentioned that Brave Browser now helps its users to make money while browsing the Internet in mobile version. And I think it will pay like a CryptoTab browser. I don't have a good experience with cryptotab browser, so I uninstall cryptotab after 15 days of use. Now I don't trust the revenue from browsing because this forum is enough for me then faucets, captchas, browsing ...

On 11/23/2020 at 1:49 PM, SvenIronheart said:

I notice that many users keep on saying or mentioning about the browser Brave, as of now I am using that browser and I am still not earning any BAT. I think it's better to work in this forum, because we can also browse different topics here and we can also learn more about crypto while browsing. 

You are right, few months back i also heard about this brave browser and i try to download and signup on the browser, but unfortunately this brave browser needs KYC verification's in order to allow to earn brave tokens.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic . I never heard about this browser . I hope it's really great and brave browser . But I have never use any browser and I don't believe on these sites . Otherwise why they give you payment just creating posts or you do  another work on this browser .

• +2 1

Yes, I know completely Brave Browser and I have used it for some time, it is a really good browser and it maintains privacy a great deal and filters annoying ads, and it has many other good features as it pays a little token to watch the ads, but this is available for some countries only and the profits are not large It can be said that the browser is good but the profits are very little.

• +5 1

Brave browser is the only browser I knew of that pays you for browsing through the web though I don't know how to qualify for the reward but they reward its users with brave token which has already been listed in exchange so it is an opportunity for whoever want to earn brave token should download the app and read the procedure on how to go about it.

The browsers has many advantages but it give depending on your effort. You can use script to earn some money on faucets but that will eventually to collapsed too. Anyone use brave browser and earned money. I really agree with you the brave browser is great idea to earn crypto in this forum.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

Brave browser is the browser that can collect the coins for us and we can make good money through that on daily basis if we browse on that. Crypto is the best market where we make good money through investment and can change our life.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹