Scam Telegram bots - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

I think that the vast majority of bots are scams, they make you look for a lot of referrals, they promise a lot of profit and finally they ask to pay to withdraw. Many people fall for this even if it seems like not ...

• +5 1

Guys be carefull about Telegram scams ! If someone doing airdrop please check it from Etherscan and dont sent money anyone.

In my point of view, there are many bots that are scammers, and most of them are the ones that ask for investment, since they ask for an amount of money which is then stolen and you are scammed, so I recommend avoiding this type of bots

If there are many bots that are scammers, you have to be very careful with them as they waste your time and others want to steal money from you and there are many of these bots, be very careful.

dada la caracteristicas anonimas de los bots de telegram lo hace muy atractivo parta las personas que quieren aprovecharse de los demas, ofreciendoles altos margenes de ganancias y luego que hacen la inversion descubren que era scam; en lo personal no confio en estos bots por eso nunca los uso

On 10/10/2019 at 23:23, Tahir Farhad said:

Me gustaría pensar que todos saben que todos los bots de inversión de telegramas son una estafa, sí, algunos de ellos funcionaron un poco o pueden haberle pagado, pero debe saber que incluso en la situación en la que no solo se necesita su dinero y devolverte el dinero, puede convertirse en una estafa en cualquier momento porque la mayoría de ellos funciona como un esquema Ponzi. Lamentablemente, todavía hay muchas personas que no se dan cuenta de esto y quieren ganar dinero fácil, perdiéndolo todo. Si no sabe qué es un esquema Ponzi, es un sistema en el que a los inversores se les paga con el dinero de inversores posteriores, terminará de una de dos maneras posibles:

1. Debido a la necesidad de muchos inversionistas, podría llegar un momento en que no haya fondos suficientes para pagar a todos dentro del período dado, por lo que termina convirtiéndose en una estafa.
2. En el otro caso, tal vez a mucha gente le guste y obtenga muchas ganancias, y se propague obteniendo muchos inversionistas, y en lugar de pagar se quedan con todo el dinero, por lo que termina convirtiéndose en una estafa.

Así que recuerde, todo lo que le pida su dinero, prometiéndole maravillosas ganancias, es casi seguro una estafa. Así que, por favor, no caiga en eso y hagamos del mundo criptográfico un lugar más seguro para fomentar la adopción.

If all those bots are like this, some may work for a while but in the end they end up deceiving people, you have to be very careful with those bots and not entering is the only way that these types of people stop doing these types of activities

in my experiencie i say you If someone writes you from a Telegram profile marked as a SCAM - it is a scam. Spare yourself some valuable time and do not double-check the validity. It is a scam. For the context, Telegram has a place to report potential scammers: @notoscam. You can send the screenshots of a conversation, username handles, or forward suspicious messages there. When enough people report, Telegram investigates and eventually adds “SCAM” on that account to warn the users of the messenger. Your anti-scam investigation finishes here - Telegram did that for you. also if someone with a picture and the name of the admin of our chat writes you a private message offering help it is a SCAM. The real admins of CEX.IO chat will not write you first. They will not write to you a direct message if you report an issue on the channel. They will not write to you when you ask them to message you privately. If someone reaches you in Telegram saying they represent a support team, support channel, marketing team, or company management it is a SCAM. No support is provided via Telegram.

I think telegram should increase their level of security by not allowing every people to be eligible to make their own bots till they get special agreement and permission from telegram. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This year 2020 i was able to enter a bot that has a good admin, but he was always saying the it would be paying for 2 or 3 months, and he has shutdown payments when it completed the first month. He indeed payed but at then the first whales were tacking so much , so the lil investors couldn´t withdraw... 😞

Yes, it is the truth, many of those bots in telegram end up being scam, I do not recommend them at all, in addition to the fact that the rewards are usually low

There are many types of spammers in Telegram so you have to be careful not to use Telegram.  Because not all telegram channels are good again. There are some channels that have spammers so you should refrain from using spammy telegrams.  Otherwise they may hack your information

On 10/11/2019 at 6:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

I only use Telegram to earn free money. I don't pay them to avoid scams.

• +2 1

99% of them are scam! Lots of bots are asking to buy something or pay for something before you will get your money... And off course you won't get any funds from them

Much has been written about fraudulent telegram bots for several years, but people can only be convinced by their personal experience of losing money. The joke is that, it's one thing you lend real money to friends, they don't give it back and disappear from your life, although you know where to look for it, but here it is not clear to whom, it is not clear where, despite the fact that it is almost on "every pillar" and in every message about cryptocurrency, they warn that a huge part of the cryptocurrency market is a common fraud, and all the same, people easily and selflessly "carry" money to telegram bots and only after losing the entire deposit, they begin to think. It seems to me that this is not curable.

Wit my experience I want to say that %90 of this pots are scams ,

So we must be much careful about this not because some of this needs us to send crypto , 

Due to the fashion of cryptocurrencies and that many new people are entering this world, many people are taking advantage of the situation to scam people who do not have much knowledge, although it must also be recognized that a few telegram bots are not fraud.

This is a necessary topic beacause just for make part of a chat group you became in a scammers target and you start to recibe messeges from unknown users who try to convence you to invest in his new piramidal lending pages, and all kind of scams

On 10/11/2019 at 1:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

is that from the outset when they ask for investment and that triggers the alarms, possibly to most it happened that they invested and lost, but that is part of the risk, all investment is risk

On 10/11/2019 at 9:15 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In my exprience all of the crypto bots in telegram are fake af I haven't seen even one legit bot that lets you earn something

so I suggest just stay away from all of them and dont invest in any of them at all or you will lose your money

Your words are correct. Most Telegram bots are fraudulent and deceptive, but there are also honest ones, such as Airdrop, the yobit platform, I think when a bot asks for a money transfer, it is deceptive and you should not subscribe to this bot

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Telegram bots have mostly seemed scam to me, many ask for referrals as a requirement and that makes me doubt their payments, since they are looking for someone to invest in order to scam them.

Your time is everything you have, I been in bots since first time I started in cryptocurrency world it was bad experience they all programmed to stole info and our money 

• +4 1