Scam Telegram bots - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

I would say that the telegram is just a scam and a waste of time, so we should believe it unless it is from a legitimate exchange or site like Jobit.  Iobit has a telegram bot which is kind of a real reason when it comes to airflow when it is already proven and tested.Projects are believable and that is not.  I don't usually invest in projects that support unknown individuals or groups.  Projects initiated by a registered organization is a good project for me.

I do not recommend anyone to invest in telegram bots, most but all are a total scam, many start by promising that you will earn fast money for social tasks and then they demand an investment or that you have 100 referrals or more tasks, all to never pay you, just a few really are the ones who pay and the truth is they are very slow, telegram lends itself a lot to scams, so we must be very careful.

I recieved so many invitations to work on telegram for this but as I do not easily trust anything I didn't trust it as well. That's why I never believed and joined them on telegram. And now after reading your post I have made a right decision.

All the sites that promise you a percentage over your money are false and scam sites and even if you can earn it is a trap to increase your confidence in them and in the future you will lose your money.

Your real investment is by trading and keeping your coins in your wallet or by staking coins also in your own account in a reliable platform.

• +2 1

I have seen these bots but have never understood how they worked. Since they always ask for money, without explaining how or why they want or how I will get anything back, I just shut them down. Every now & then, all of a sudden I realise that in my contacts I have a bot or 2. I never asked to accept the contact request. So I report as spam, block & delete.

Thats 1 of the problems with Telegram, too many scam, scammers, shady characters, etc. Everybody is offering riches for pennies invested. I can see how people get scammed at 1st. But after seeing this crap time & time again, its easy now to spot the scammers. I usually waste their time, then report them & block them.

Edited by huesca123
Fix Typo

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Most of Telegram campaigns are scam ventures harbouring large percentage of scammers, hackers embezzling members Data, assets and other relevant things. All these were part of the reasons that made me to stop any participation  via telegram. 

I actually have not encountered any of the bots you are talking about but if you can make the investment in them and than earn profits for some of the days and after than you can leave than, enjoy some of the other bots or sites like that.

Exactly right there are many telegram bots that are just scam and come to trap the innocent people we must prevent from these kind of bots. If we want to identify that this bot is scam or legit then we should see that if they gives us eye catching offers then these bots are scam.

I heard that most of telegram bots are scam they try to stole money of people by providing them big offers.many innocent people believe on them and give them their money to get profit the result is that instead of getting profit they loss their money.

• +2 1

I think people are making scams and throw that telegram and they are using the groups and gels for that and they are still doing it because a lot of people are falling victim of them

Attention, my dear friend, there are a lot of frauds that some fraudulent members perform through some groups on some applications, so be very careful in this regard.

• +2 1

there are many scammers only side because most of the people also stole your personal information that about this site and you could damage your work on it and you will not know about that how to work on it and how to gain a better profitable learning through this site.

my friend I can't tell you that there are many scammer on the telegram you should to be careful about that you should not to you and identification to any website otherwise you will lose your money and you cannot do anything

Nowadays there are many bots that are false, that is why we must be careful with the places in which we are going to invest, because there are many scammers behind these pages or bots, I advise you to investigate first and then when you are sure make your investment.

Edited by piuri01

A lot of bots are a scam or fraud, beware of trusting and depositing money, there are some bots that ask for depositing money and also "ask for wallet keys, never trust", it will be a scam in confirmation. If you want to win money, search carefully. "There are some few websites." That gives dividends. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Migoparker said:

That's right, right now there are so many scam telegram bots that offer the benefits of each of our money deposits to them, which in the end our money doesn't come back again.

That is true my friend and due to high number of scammers in telegram campaigns is why I now choose to work only in this forum because here earning is legit as long as one will work well unlike the telegram where you will work well and won't receive your payment.

As for me i do not trust telegram bots and in general why must we use them because almost all of them are scammers who won't pay you for your work instead they will be looking for a way to cheat you again, so it is a complete waste of time to use telegram bots.

I agree with you, my friend, there are a lot of bots on the telegram, and I think that 99% of it is a scam, well you can sometimes profit from it, but the probability of profit from it does not exceed 1%, it is not a good percentage at all, and we do not forget that the profit from it is small  Very, so be clear of these fraudulent operations, and stay on the safe side.

• +3 1

Many beginners may fall into the hands of fraudsters due to their inexperience and rush to work and make money in trading without reading and learning from experts and this is the biggest mistake in my opinion.

• +2 1

I believed my friend I worked on a robot and asked me to deposit money so that I can withdraw my money There are a lot of fraudulent robots, some of which give money but very little I think it is really a waste of time

I agree with you very much, as for me, I started working on these bots at the beginning of my knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately, after spending a lot of time obsessing over them, I did not gain anything, and my confidence began to diminish in the cryptocurrency project until I found a cryptoTalk forum that restored my confidence and love for cryptocurrencies, so I advise you.  By staying away from telegram bots that claim to be making money.

3 hours ago, Simons said:

Indeed that is genuine the vast majority of telegram bot are scam.only not many of them are paying in first day only.i dont know why this occur on wire not long prior to contributing a wire bot is alright becouse I got paid however now regardless of whether this is new they trick rapidly.

@Simons That's right, telegram bots are, for the most part, a scam, they tell you that they will pay you money just to activate them, how can a person think that? Nobody is going to give you anything for free, they are always looking for something, you always have to do something to get coins and using a bot is not what is going to give you money, many fall for these scams because they think that getting money is something easy, When you have to work a lot to see benefits on the internet, so you have to get away from those telegram bots that are only going to make you waste your time, greetings.

• +1 1

As for me, I do not believe in these ways to earn money, even if it is reliable, it will pay you a little and it will be a waste of time only, allocate your time to learn successful ways to make money such as trading and investing

I agree with you, all investment bots are scams that promise huge returns even if they are just Ponzi schemes. Don't believe in bot investing, they just collect money and then leave, When all customer investment money is taken. There are countless Telegram bot scams, so always invest in trusted sites and trade them for a profit.

Most of the bots in Telegram are created by scammers and to make these bots spread faster, all with the sole purpose of scamming as many as possible in these bots, and there are an infinity of ways that work to reach that goal , as it is that in the end to withdraw you have to pay a small amount, this is the worst, since the only function is to steal your money in the most silly way possible.

• +2 1