Scam Telegram bots - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

The best solution to stay away from them is that to close the button in telegram that people do not add us in other groups so we will find only those products which we will search and other will not recommend things to us

• +3 1

I used telegram on daily basis for getting som information of market but I received a lot messages from many scammers they offers me to invest and double money in one week I always block them and also many scam bots

• +4 1

This is a very popular telegram messenger and it has the difference that everyone can create a programmed bot and advertise it - because of this there are a lot of scammers, please be careful about choosing these actions with bots in the telegram messenger

• +4 1

In recent times, the mining phenomenon has spread a lot through the telegram program, which is by registering or entering certain bots and starting from the mining process, and it does not require any effort, only you must enter every specific period and collect your own satoshi. We must know that these bots consume resources Your device is also not reliable

• +2 1

This very melancholic for telegram. Telegram is one of the best social media site in the world but some scammer use this platform for they are fraudulence business. This is very shameful for telegram reputations so telegram need rapidly take action against on scam telegram BOTs. 99% telegram BOTs is fraud & scam.

• +4 1

There are so many bots in telegram which are doing scamming. I also worked in many bots and invest also, but I lost my money and time. So think more than ten times before investing money in telegram

• +4 1

Beware from Telegram Bots which offer you Daily Profit From your Investment.These Bots Pays you at Early Stage When investor get 1 and two withdraw they become greedy and invest big amount in These Bots .After that Bot stop paying them .Result is that they loss whole money.

• +4 1

I really didn't know about it, honey, and now thanks to you I knew this kind of fraud, thank you for this, we must respect the trading robots and never get involved with them, so that we do not suffer losses or fraud. 

He told me a lot about robots, especially the trading robot, as it buys and sells to you, but there is always a possibility of losing and you only rely on reliable sources, and you trade and save on yourself the percentage that will take it robot

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. Most of the telegram bots that we invest and give above double our investment are all thrown away. All of them are frauds who ask us to double our investment. All of these are fake because they do not return anything to people by investing in them and fraudulently disburse their money. I think all the telegram bots are fake away and we should not invest on any of them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All the telegram bots are fake which give us money for a long time but later they find out that they are scammers so we should avoid them all because they can't give us free money for a long time.  That we are caught in their trap and when we do our job by following them we are completely trapped in scammers so we should avoid them. Now in telegram, there are no real defects of payment money. 

They are called telegram investment bots. These are really dangerous and smart and can take away your money in any way possible. There are lots of programmers in the world who would program these bots to harass people. Telegram is a playground for scammers and I think the time has come for telegram to take action against them.

if you're talking about the scam I want to tell you that there are many scammers on this forum and also in the telegram but you should to be careful about that first of all you should to investigate and be careful

When in 2018 was once tricked by a telegram bot after i deposit to benefit from a bitcoin investment which made me disappointed. Various scam methods such as a asking for a private key to claim airdrop and virus others scammy be carefull       

Many beginner got scammed in those bots at least one, i didn't lose big amounts of money but getting scammed don't fell good. After scamming once i stop wasting my time in those telegram bots. You might right some of them won't be scam but big part of those bots are scam, that's why it doesn't worth our efforts.

My friend as we know the all investment sites and boats of the telegram are scam therefore we should avoid to use these boats for investment otherwise we will lose our all money. We should always select the legit and reliable sites for the investment and we should take advice to the senior members.

I used to know telegram as one of the best chatting platforms where you generate a lot of information but these days scammers have overtaken it with different strategy on how to scam which is why anything about crypto that comes from telegram i don't believe in it not to think of participating.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

According to my opinion these bots are not scammers. They are just algorithms and computerized programs which are being controlled by the scammers are bad people. These people must be stopped to harming people.

Be careful my friend. it is possible to earn a lot of money without doing nothing, all these scammers will go away, Don't believe too much about what is shared on the telegram, If you don't want to get scam, you must ignore the bots and never use any services from the bot in the groups so you can avoid the fraud. almost all bots of telegram are scam. 

We return to the problem of privacy, since creating a telegram border is available to everyone and obtaining an equal SIM, therefore these scammers are given free rein to act, since no one knows their intentions or identity and therefore do not know you can denounce them or brand them as thieves

Every now and then we come accross different telegram bots either used as a registration process for AIrdrop campaigns or stuffs like that, but along the drain we observe that they are all scams 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Meerub said:

Yes you are right we should never use telegram bots to changes our currency.Because there are many truth patients on the telegram who are deceiving us . So we should try not to use telegram bots while exchanging our currency. It is very dangerous for us.Yes, many things will be provided to us by telegram and they will also be deposited.

Not only changing of currency, you see there are alot of scams on the telegram bots, some claim to give airdrop while some claims to give raindrop by asking people to pay a certain/particular amount of coin (BTC or ETH) to double the amount for them, and at the end of the day, those who engage with the bot lose their funds totally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scam telegram bots are constant being used by scammers through malicious means to defraud individuals of their funds. 

In fact there are a lot of scam bots in telegrams today because programming bots is too complicated to even sell scripts.  Beware of various scam methods such as claiming a private key to claim an airdrop and various other scams. There are some lit bots that work for different types of airflows / gardens and some give you real cryptocurrency to watch ads, join channels and groups.  .  Thanks.

I am associated with several telegram bots. Every day I get different types of messages.  Which is very tempting. They show us different kinds of greed and then ask us to deposit money. This is very frustrating because we don't get our money back.