A New member - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

A New member

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello buddy, I.am newbie too, I just want to tell one thing you don't want to start posting and commenting without linking your account with you yobit because everything will go in vain. Just make sure you do that and follow rules.

"We grow by lifting others"

Welcome my friend in this forum
At the beginning I advise you to stay away from copying and imitation, as this offers warning and ban
I advise you to familiarize yourself with the topics of coding and trading, and give the time to do your daily posts
I wish you success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think on this stage it is more  important to read  the post  of other members  then making  your  own post. First  need learn enough 

about forum  and rules then go ahead.

Welcome new member.  We know that this forum can be easily earned by posting and commenting.  This forum is one of the simplest sources of income. After joining the forum, you must first know all the rules of the forum.  And it has to work according to the rules. Post important and meaningful ones so that people benefit.  Easily eclipse. Create awareness among users. Work regularly. Earn just right.

Of course our four is much better than bitcointalk forum because our Crypto talk forum gives 30000 for 30 comments per day so I think it's very easier than Bitcoin talk. In my opinion I think that our Crypto talk forum is the best.

At first i welcome new members. Than a new member should follow some rules. Because, everyone maintain this. And at first a new member comment 100 times than for very 30 comment get bit coint for it.     

On 2/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Brand1 said:

Hello everyone this is my first post in this forum. I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years and I know and master very well the coding world but when I joined this forum I found that it differs from bitcoin tallk a lot of things so I read the rules and understood them well and all I need now It is to give me some advice to work in the forum, and I hope to start getting the money as soon as possible, and I also hope that I will be as well as everyone thinks and help as much as possible.

Welcome bother..

Crypto currency is the best place for work..

At first you gonna face some problem but after work some days you can able for do anything you want..

If you need anything or any help contact me I will always be there for you..

On 2/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, Brand1 said:

You are very diligent and disciplined in playing in this forum. It seems like you haven't posted this thread in a week and you've reached the junior member level. I guess you are active every day to open forums and post activities or create threads

On 2/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Brand1 said:

First thing to do is follow the rule of the forum and keep reading it until you understand it very well. After than you can make a post about crypto currency or maybe about to this forum. Next, you need to complete the requirement of the forum so they will pay you for your post if you completed the 100 useful post. 

7 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Dreams of a friend crying, you can ask any questions. We are all here. I am at the service. Welcome again here. We are fighting a monopoly.

Hi my friend, I am also helping others and I hope anyone who wants help can provide services to her. Our café legs are ready to help a creative person in this forum all of them.

Two year im bitcointalk is enough to know what you should do here bitcointalk is really have alot of hard rules so here you xan do lot more and be helpful and make good contents.

you must respect the laws of the site and enter 100 comments every 24 hours, each comment must contain 100 characters

Good that you have joined the best forum on the network, a tip from me is, that you take this opportunity to the fullest and do things right, try to learn as much as you can. a greatest greetings and blessings. 

Hello my dear friend. Welcome to cryptoworld. I believe that you have already read and understand all the general rules and guidelines of cryptotalk also the posting guidelines to avoid being banned. So have a good time here mate. 

Warm welcome to this forum,  I read your post carefully and I understand that you are very much in experience in cryptocurrency.So we are hoping you can do better in this forum. Hete rules is important,  if you follow the rules that will be enough.        

On 2/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Brand1 said:

I used to work in the bitcoin tallk forum and I have been working with it for about two years

Well, being an member from bitcointalk is a good quality poster, i heard news about from bitcointalk that the campaign ends from yobit in January 27 and some members there are joining here because the yobit recommend this forum so that there has a place for the members from bitcointalk forum.

Welcome to cryptotalk fourm cryptotalk fourm different from bitcointalk cryptotalk giving 1000 satoshis per posts and maximum 30k in one day posts helpful or informative contents.

Hello my dear friend  I am new here.i want to learn about this topic.so please help me. I want earn money from here so begginers help me

Read the forum rules first.when you are complete your 100 post then next you will payment 30post per day. Remember, Don't copy another post. Thank you. Best of luck. First of all create 100 contain which must contain genuine information or relevant to the post.after that create 30contain a day.

It seems that this forum of Bitcoin natter has stages in terminology of the sum of payment, and that attracting it to members from nearby will produce a fierce competition, and that the divergence in the regulations is distinctive and it seems that the convention of Crypto crack are easier and additional plastic since you are a guise with before experience, compensate consideration to the trivial minutiae such as the numeral of typescript The announce which be supposed to be at slightest 100 font and recompense consideration in the fragment it publishes and the topics special to all section.

Welcome friend to the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation at first you need to do 100 comment in first days and 30 comment every day for earning money this is how you operate crypto talk.

You can make money from this forum. You can also make money from trading and investing You are lucky to know about this forum as this forum will allow you to post 30 comments every day and earn 30 K Satoshi.

Dear I welcome you in this best forum. this forum not only past us but from we can learn more about crypto world.but the thing go remember that's is not to copy past other view.always search and study the topic related to the forum and then give your best views for the readers here.

Wow, that's just amazing. You've really know this platforms which user post and comment, as you've been working on Bitcoin talk. Some of us never had the opportunity to have work there, that's why we use the Crypto talk, with care and not to misuse the site. And also that's just brilliant to have read the forum rules, because it will guide on this forum