What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

On 11/10/2019 at 5:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

We all would have different best exchange based on the reasons best known to us, but I actually and personally think Binance is a great and nice Apps for trading crypto current.

I was initially working on the yobit platform and found it easy to handle and robust, in addition to being more reliable and practical, but over time I needed another platform that supported the rest of the cryptocurrencies. And I found the Biannis platform, where it is good and very comfortable to work in, in addition to being safe, reliable, good, low fees, and so far I prefer to work with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coinbase & Binance are the 2 best exchanges in the world, you can rest assured when trading here. If you don't want to do KYC, you can absolutely use Swaps like UniSwap on Ethereum, PancakeSwap on BSC or JustSwap on TRON.

Anyway, exchange wallets are not as secure as cold wallets, you should use cold wallets to store crypto assets.

I mentioned the best platforms that can be traded on. I add good platforms such as MXC and TOKPIE. They are not first row platforms, but they are good for trading. 

• +3 1

From the 5 mentioned exchange sites although all are good but I would prefer Yobit and coinbase . These sites are safe from any kind of hacker's attack and much secured. I use Binance and trust it but I read that once Binance also got hacked so I think we shouldn't store our capital in any exchange site as there are high risks always.

Here are a lot of exchangers internet. Some of the exchangers are scam too. We should be careful about them and we should trade on some popular exchangers. Personally my favourite exchangers are yobit, binance. 

In binance the minimum trading volume is low and a newbie can easily trade on it. But yobit has need more for trade. But both are legit and good exchanger 

The exchanges I use are YBT, Beatrex, Binance are the best for me. Also these exchanges are very fast in their deposit and withdrawal transactions and the one I like the most is Yobit because the chat option I enjoy reading and chatting.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

I use many exchange for trading. I use yobit, coinbene, binance, bitforex etc. In my opinion coinbene is the best exchange for trading. It is very safe and secure for your assets. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 7:11 AM, spyaquino said:

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

In every term I could find, Yobit is way better than these exchanges and I don't trust them either. It doesn't mean you shouldn't use them, but I wouldn't hold my crypto in them for too long.

• +2 1

There are many good and safe exchanges, I have to mention yobit, huobi, kucoi and binance. These are all safe and popular exchanges, which are appreciated and recommended the most

• +2 1

I think binance and coinbase is the best exchange.Yobit is also a good one. But I personally use the coinbase and it is very easy to use. It is very secure exchange. Before exchanging any Crypto try to know about exchange too that it is legit or not. 

Binance, kucoin and yobit are my choices and I put the Binance at number 1 rank which is followed by all others. Binance is number 1 because it has almost all tge stable and well known Cryptocurrencies that are available in many pairs yo trade and invest.

Bitrex, Binance and Cookin are a portion of the things I typically use on the page for payers, PerfectMoney, AdCash, financing just as Yobit to fund-raise and I generally approve of stores or withdrawals that exchange with cryptographic forms of money when it is vital

There are a lot of good platforms. I do not look at the best among them as much as I search for the currency that you want to invest in and where it is located 

Trading is better served by Yobit, Binance, and Coinbase. These sites have a wide range and variety of coins. While there are several other markets available in the country, these exchanges have excellent services. Users will find the withdrawal and trading tools to be very compliant. Market liquidity is high on these markets. Their ranks are also an excellent and fast support base.

I want to tell you that in my opinion the best exchange that I have seen is the yobit. There you can exchange your money into another currency with in seconds and it will have you your currency immediately.so who like that this yobit exchange is the best.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time and succeed in our life. 

In my point of view yobit is the very good exchange to trade your assets. It will gave you a lot of benefits. It also show the volume and the prices of the coins. I will advise you that first get experience then trade. 

Actually, the best suited exchange YoBit, because they do not require mandatory verification and withdrawal fee is almost zero. And it is the most secure exchange site. For me, i used Yobit for exchanged and feel safer than any matters.

For me, I use two crypto trading platforms, yobit and Binance.

They're one of the best and safest platforms.

They are characterized by speed and high liquidity

The presence of many encryption.

Even if Binance has been hacked, this does not mean that it is not the best trading platform in the world of cryptocurrencies, for me I do not see that there is any better platform than it has many features that other platforms lack

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice on trading cryptocurrencies inside reliable platforms, working inside them comfortably and making a great profit by working within these platforms in general. If I did not deal with all your options put forward by my dear, I dealt mainly with the Binance platform, the yobit platform, the Coinex platform, and many more  The options these platforms are really wonderful and their work is a good choice because they are safe platforms to use Thank you very much

• +2 1

Best exchange to asset is many just like yobit is very good platform. In this platform you not face any problem. I also used this platform. And some people used binance this is also good but less than yobit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.