What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I think that this is a good exchange, but in my opinion this prevents it from becoming the most popular exchange, because it does not have an app for trading and the minimum deposit amount is too high from some payment systems, if the administration fixes this, then a lot of people will come to this exchange. 

Edited by NevermindNe
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is one of the best exchanges that i have ever seen. This exchange has the credibility to stay in the top order. Because the fees there is quit in a limited position i guess. And the theme of the platform is quite impressive i guess. And i also think that YOBIT does the things most faster than other exchanges. But sometimes it faces some errors or technical issues. That should be resolved. 

Other platforms have not been able to do what the Yobit platform did, as we find that the most famous platforms contain a loophole or a negative feature, but the Yobit platform has collected the ideal specifications in terms of safety, reliability, speed of transaction and the availability of trading for a large number of pairs, making it the first number

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Yobit is one of those exchanges which is comfortable to use because there are low fees and KYC isn`t necessary so I like this exchange but it`s not the best exchange in the world 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

I have always been trading on Binance platform and I was loving it. However, I met Yobit platform and I changed all my tradings and exchanges to this platform  

I agree with you , yobit is one of the best exchange platform to trade and exchange cryptocurrencies, it's very easy to operate which means even a newbie can easily learn how to trade.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Yeah it seems like not a bad exchange site. Though sometimes i face maintenance issue. I mean when the wallet is under maintenance that time I can't send my fund. So it's an issue. Others it's not bad i guess. I have been using this forum since march .

I also suffer from this problem a lot of times which forced me to change the currency in order to withdraw, but in general  yobit exchange is one of my favourite .

@Kapil Koiralahave you tried USD and USDT investment plans on the Yobit exchange? For minimum 10 USDT investment, you will earn 0.1% daily and for USD, you will earn 3% weekly for 10 USD minimum investment. For details check https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ Rest, every features from this exchange are the best. Good luck. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Kapil Koirala said:

@Whited35 No , I haven't tried any of the yobit investbox's plan. You also may have noticed that to earn 0.1% daily we need to complete the action which is playing dice 20 times and sometimes it eats our all profits so I don't think it is much profitable but overall the exchange is great.

@Kapil KoiralaWell, there are plenty of other plans which you may choose according to your satisfactions. Yobit Investbox is really profitable if we properly use this feature. If you invite your friends to yobit exchange by using affiliated link, you will get commissions for every trade they made. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

20 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

I agree with you , yobit is one of the best exchange platform to trade and exchange cryptocurrencies, it's very easy to operate which means even a newbie can easily learn how to trade.

This is true, in addition to what you mentioned you should also not forget the good offers that are presented here every period such as Airdrop or bonuses or contests in addition to the most important thing which is profit for writing in this forum.

I think that yobit is almost the best exchanger, because it is very easy to use for new users, it have low commission and also it sometimes have great giveaways and IEO

• +4 1

9 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

@Whited35 I actually once tried yobit investbox plan when I joined yoda airdrop and the tokens were automatically sent to investbox but I didn't have much profit from it and also there are no big coins to like btc ,eth , bch to invest at all. Have you ever invested on the investbox and made profit ??

There is BTC , ETH as well for the bigger investors. Well, currently, I have invested in USD to earn $1 daily from the investbox. There are so many profitable plans to consider. If you are interested to get passive incomes, I think you might give a try there. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

According to my owm opinion yobit is the best exchange because many users use them for the withdraw. And its withdraw fees is low so it is simply and good sites. This exchange is security proof site and save your currency.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

yobit is really a great Exchange , they have good option which makes yobit a perfect exchange ( like coins info , dice game , investbox ) .

infact their is great volume of some coins , security wise yobit is also a great exchange .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Tigobhai said:

According to my opinion yobit is the best exchange of the world of cryptocurrencies and that is the reason it uses worldwide.... Many exchanger use yobit and gain profit.. Its transaction are secure.. And it camt be stopped or hacked.... It is completely safe... 

I would not say that Yobit is the best exchange in the world, as it also has big disadvantages over other more popular exchanges,such as a small number of tokens.

Yobit exchange is a good exchange because is having low fees and has good security for our assets because i never hear anything bad happened to yobit members in their assets.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

In my opinion yobit is one of my best exchange because ist yobit contain the most popular coins of cryptocurrency. Yobit exchange have greatest security feature and their transaction are done with in seconds and there is no KYC required in yobit. Thats the reason many investors are working on yobit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • -1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yobit is a good and secured exchange because they often give their users airdrops, free coins and also has one good feature of earning profit without trading which is known as invest box.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                    

This is the first platform that I use for trading, and it is a reliable and easy-to-use platform that contains a lot of currencies, and it is also possible to rely on the investment fund in order to achieve more profits.

Yobit exchange has been as good as ever, since the 6 years of creating, not hacked before, it is really worth celebration. 

About the reliability, it is yes, it is also safe and secure. The trading is as perfect as we can think of. 

• +1 2

I have traded on other exchange and I am recently found Yobit and joined the Cryptotalk too. Yobit after checking it it is a very safe exchange to trust my money. I was surprised to read that it is six years of experienced exchange and I told to friends that want to buy to use this the yobit exchange. It has a reference system too that you can parnter and gain from the fees of trades too. It has the investbox and many more features of a modern exchange.

I am starting to love yobit and everyone should trade there.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I must say that yobit is a good exchange all over the world.  It is a good platform for cryptocurrency trading and its Investbox gives us top cryptocurrencies.  As we know it was hacked last year but I still like to work on it.Thanks

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the best it's easy to understand many users using this for different purpose I like the investment of this and also dice games as I lost all my coins in the first time when I join but other thing is that the fee is high if yobit only that is..

• -1 1

I only use yobit because they don't need any kyc verification and they also a high volume and lots of coins available they also offer free coins and have a great team.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think it is a great opportunity for those new to crypto, like me, to get started in mining or simply to get our first benefits from our initial research work in new currencies. It is simply easy to use.
a greeting

• +3 1