What do you do if the bull market does not occur? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

What do you do if the bull market does not occur?

What can we do without doing trade. If we want to recover then we have to do crypto trade. I will do long term trade if the bull market really does not occur.

If the bull does not occur at the end of this year, I will continue to hold the coins that I have, I am sure that in the next year all prices for altcoin including bitcoin will recover.

When the market falls, I try to trade or suffer losses more if I just hold the coins. Of course when coins fall I lose some money but in any case I trade.

All the bullish markets should transpire, exactly what is unfamiliar is normally the moment... For those Bitcoin markets, it has been reached that hot weather complies employing elementary measures, that include build-up and additionally the distribution if you don't it a fabulous bubble, and therefore the bitcoin palette and additionally the experience Successful it to be truly bubble.

Trading is the best way to recover losses, even if the coin stays in a low price, you can trade and keep the same amount in crypto with small bonuses and wait for growth.

By the arrival of this hour. I think I will have the good capital to leave my chair in front of my computer. and go outside to enjoy life, that's the life you have to do with it!

You can invest your crypto and let it gain interest. That's the best thing that you can do because it doesn't matter the price of your crypto, you still earn compound interest every day or at least monthly.

You can also borrow money against your own crypto, so there's no real cause for concern. People that are being bullish are holding and waiting for that moment to cash in, but you can do the things that I just mentioned to make money in the mean time. 

I will remain in crypto until it loses all of its value and then disappears. while crypto is still there, I am always sure that crypto will go up someday even with the possibility of only 7%.

I will continue to hold assets and do some trading, and also continue to work on projects such as airdrop and bounty to collect provisions before bull occur

Nothing can that cannot be happen because the bitcoin is not choose it prices but it is bulish and bearish because of the investors sell order.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Bull run will come in the future, I'm still wait for the right time and hold my Bitcoins until the bull run comes. You can still earn in many ways in Yobit platform join in cryptotalk in campaigns and forum to earn Bitcoins. Continue to work in cryptotalk until the bull run comes.

how are you brother? I suugest to you you need more than 2 month keep eyes on all crpto market and see previous day price high and low chart.After two and three month you can tradeand earn more crypto currency trading.Crypto currency tarading is alwys risky but you need to keep open you eyes on holding currency comunitty. If see you know their plan.

It is likely that I will survive for several months. if everything hasn't returned to normal, then I will move to the most profitable place.

If you can, try waiting until the turn of the year.  While waiting to find opportunities in the market.  But if you can't wait for trade is the right alternative choice.  I hope you're lucky. Yes.you are also right about the market issue i am agree with you.

We have nothing else to do but wait and in the mean time we can also make some profits from other coins that are having good news because if we sit around waiting for bull run then it will be a long time so better do something else.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I can't even imagine what I would do if the bull market wasn't going to happen,
Then for what holds assets too long if the awaited will not come.
maybe I will do a cut loss and will play trading with a short-term game to recover capital that has fallen,
It's not easy, but at least I dare to try to do something new and move forward to cover the loss of money, how about you?

If the Bull does not occur than i just buy more and more coins in the up coming next year because i know that BTC is a great future and it will give us good profit in future. BTC still not known all the world so it take the time and i hope in 2 to 3 years so many great countries will except it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/4/2019 at 1:19 AM, Consignee said:

Patience, HOLD and patience. Lol. People sometimes get bored holding and they start to panic which cause significant drop sometimes. I always keep patience and hold. I remember people were heavily panicking when BTC dumped to $3200 lats year but I was very strong and hold on.

If I were them, I would also get bored and maybe sell it immediately. But most of the time, I am just checking the number of coins I have and just stared at it. After I'm done staring at it, then I'm good, I'll leave it and hold it. 

i believe the bull market will appear gradually. if there is no bull market in crypto, how all investors become interested to investing their money on crypto ?  then you asked me, "what will i do if the bull market doesn't occur?" of course i will stop my investment in crypto, since it won't make profit for me.

Damm, I didn't think about that, i think it will stress me badly, as my whole life fate depends on that halving and the followed bull.

It was occurred in past halving and it will also occur again so do not think that it will not happen again. We all have to hope for it and have to work for it and have to support bitcoin. 

For now i prefer to play in short term.

Because the bullish is come but only give small profit. Where that is bad idea to waiting too long for what condition unknown. Holding coin is good but we must know the market now is very different than market in old time, where in old time the competition for coin is still low, so the demand is really high but now many coin birth so the market is divided to every altcoin. Where maybe scam coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I will still continue to earn Bitcoin by trading or in Forums. I will still hold my Bitcoins for future purposes because we won't know what will be the price of Bitocin in the future.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:37 AM, Sameer25 said:

I dont know whta I m gonna do because through or without this nothing can be done by the way of making money will mot help so need to get those

It is very simple if the bull market didn't occur you should keep stacking your assets and keep buying those cheap major coins like ethereum and litecoin because they have high potential to explode when the bulls come.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Well, I disagree with you because I always profit in the trading world, the reason is that I am looking for short trades, only the bitcoin that I trade for the long term besides the bitcoin I play short term.

I will wait patiently to increase the price . I don't want to loss my asset so I never sell my coin for low price.so when the price of market go high then I will sell my coin.