What do you do if the bull market does not occur? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

What do you do if the bull market does not occur?

A bull market is the condition of a financial market in which prices are rising or are expected to rise, and this market condition is the moment that everyone has been waiting for, whether he is a bounty hunter, developer or trader, all waiting for the bull market to arrive.

But as we know there is a lot of uncertainty in the cryptocurrency world or sudden market price changes that we never even imagined, for example the market price fell more than 50% in a few minutes on 12 March,

Seeing these facts, it is possible if the bull market that many people believe will arrive after the bitcoin halving and is expected to occur in 2021 suddenly doesn't arrive, then what will you do if that happens?
every possibility there is always a chance it will happen,

Give your best opinion 🙂

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +5 2

What ever we do we will have the bull run in the future.

We might night get new ATH but still the bear will leave the market.

We just need more time for the people to put more demands in the market.

I think the best thing to have is the regulation and the bulls will run!

The bullish market will occur, what is not known is when .. For the Bitcoin market it has been met that it complies with basic standards, such as accumulation and distribution, otherwise it would be a bubble, and the bitcoin scheme and history have Proven that it is not a bubble.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bull run or bearish market in crypto, i will keep doing something either it is trading or holding coin. Im afraid we will have nothing to do for too long if we wait for the bull market. Just do you best in both bearish or bullish market.

• +2 1

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

Patience, HOLD and patience. Lol. People sometimes get bored holding and they start to panic which cause significant drop sometimes. I always keep patience and hold. I remember people were heavily panicking when BTC dumped to $3200 lats year but I was very strong and hold on.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

bul run is just another thing to have right?

if we will have the thing about it there there will be nothing much!

so what you think on gaining here/ do you have the guts to stay?

On 9/27/2019 at 10:58 AM, cryptotalker said:

I think I can wait two or three months. If things don't improve after that, I'll move away from the alts coin market and deal with more bitmex margin trading.

be careful man , lots of people were thinking like you even if 2018 and many lost everything, thats why alts are so low volume now , and bitmex has highest volume,greed will take even last ammount u have, 600 million worth of long got liquidated on the drop from 10k-8k alone, these whales are manipulating hard.

• +1 1

hold and tomorrow for my descendants as inheritance.
I would never sell at a loss.

• -1 1

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

we can make money even in a bear market i did  some search using google and i have found  some good stuff to learn that helped me to make some good profits but the percentage wasn't great like we are in a bull market 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I can't even imagine what I would do if the bull market wasn't going to happen,
Then for what holds assets too long if the awaited will not come.
maybe I will do a cut loss and will play trading with a short-term game to recover capital that has fallen,
It's not easy, but at least I dare to try to do something new and move forward to cover the loss of money, how about you?

I would find a coin (or a few) that's loosing loads of value and use Margin Trading to short. I'm sad that Yobit does not offer Margin Trading though.

• +1 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I will probably trade the sideways market and look for opportunities in altcoins, tokens, staking, masternodes and above all - I'll sell my products and services for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an ideal medium of exchange in this day and age, because they're a great product-market fit for the Internet.

• +1 1

On 9/27/2019 at 8:58 AM, cryptotalker said:

I think I can wait two or three months. If things don't improve after that, I'll move away from the alts coin market and deal with more bitmex margin trading.

Like you, I will continue to hold maybe longer though than you 😀 and I do decide to go trading I will still like to trade my alts cos I believe in some of the crypto alts that am holding and will trade those too just to continue to accumulate. This might be a period of trying to shake more weak hands off.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

3 minutes ago, Nicecrypto said:

Like you, I will continue to hold maybe longer though than you 😀 and I do decide to go trading I will still like to trade my alts cos I believe in some of the crypto alts that am holding and will trade those too just to continue to accumulate. This might be a period of trying to shake more weak hands off.

If the alternative coins do not move after 3 months, they will all die like "name coins" (NMC). those who hold "name coin" in their hands, rotted while waiting. 🙂 if you don't want to rot while waiting, move and take action. 🙂

If no bull market, the only thing to do is to trade your coins and fight to make daily profits, holding your coins wouldn't be that profitable again but bull run usually happen even when the market is bearish, so you can still hold and profit.

Actually in my thought I never thought about starting the bull run, I'm always trying to earn money with the current situation of market, so I'm good even the bull run never actually starts again

On 9/27/2019 at 1:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I can't even imagine what I would do if the bull market wasn't going to happen,
Then for what holds assets too long if the awaited will not come.
maybe I will do a cut loss and will play trading with a short-term game to recover capital that has fallen,
It's not easy, but at least I dare to try to do something new and move forward to cover the loss of money, how about you?

That thought has occured to me... everyone is waiting for the bull run like if it was a sure thing, but we can't ever forget that in crypto there are no sure things... it might well not happen... and BTC has the bad habit to go the opposite way everyone expects (I wonder why? 🙂 )

It would be hard to deal with that fact, but the only solution would be to move forward and never capitulate... waiting for more time until the bulls are ready to go...

Maybe would also trade some coins in the hope of increasing the bags... but I am not so much of a trader...

• +1 1

Maybe I'm gonna change the strategy I'm gonna hold in the short term if the bull run is not happening. While I'm holding for a short term in cryptos, I'm gonna do trading as well.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

the truth is that if you are a cryptocurrency trader you adjust to market changes and if you are one of those who only withholds there is always an opportunity to make a profit if you have patience, The market is like the tide always recovers its spaces you just have to be attentive

I will survive with the coins we have as long as I don't experience losses from the beginning of the purchase, if the worst possibility of selling losses must be calculated first with a maximum loss ratio of 1% of the capital we have

If the market will not a bull then i just try to buy more and more coins and safe them into my wallet. Because no one know about the crypto market that which coin will give us good profit and we make a huge money in it. Crypto is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If the bull run will not happen this or next year, hmmh let me think, I will hold all my coins and try to increase my balances.

I will have nothing to do than to quit the market. After so much waiting and nothing happens will really hurts alot in the heart

If bull does not occur then at least I could earn a little by little which is good because it still gives profit.

• -1 1