Arbitrage strategy for day trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

Arbitrage strategy for day trader

Hi everyone, who can advise a profitable trading strategies for arbitrage trades? I have used the delisted altcoins on the different exchanges and made a good ROI with buying low at X exchange for selling at the high prices on Y exchange. If you have such experiences please don't hesitate to share with forum members. Thanks beforehand for your opinions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

On 2/21/2020 at 4:11 AM, Mohammedkasem11 said:

Hello my friend, can you talk about your trading experience, have you been able to get good profits in this experience and do you have tips for beginners in this field. Thank you

My friend, it is simple but it takes a lot of time to master. For example: You compare the price of the same altcoin in the different exchanges and see if it worth to buy low on first exchange and sell at the second exchange. After making decision, just do it and the profit will increase with repeating the same thing.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:05 AM, Trader21 said:

Hi everyone, who can advise a profitable trading strategies for arbitrage trades? I have used the delisted altcoins on the different exchanges and made a good ROI with buying low at X exchange for selling at the high prices on Y exchange. If you have such experiences please don't hesitate to share with forum members. Thanks beforehand for your opinions.

Arbitrage trading is good to do. But it needs study well and research also. I have tried some times to do arbitrage trading but i never got any benefit from that.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In fact, I heard a lot about the arbitrage trading and that it has a great level of risk if you are not a professional in this type of trading, but I have never tried this type because I am still afraid of losing because I did not understand it well and master it.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

In my opinion, it is very risky to arbitrage a coin that is delisted on another exchange, usually the coin will be as low as you buy on exchange X

I have such experience but the quite different cases. I buy crypto currencies in the very cheapest rate during the ICO events of some new projects after the coin listed on the exchange --I sell them in the very high rate to get the big profits. 

• +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 1:05 AM, Trader21 said:

we are talking about arbitrage, so what do you mean with "profitable strategies"? there is only one thing to do while arbitraging, you buy a coin that is underpriced in an exchange and you sell in and exchange where is overpriced . you need just to find the right coin

Dear member thank you for introducing this question here on your topic about the Arbitrage strategy, I m very interesting in this strategy, I hope that there are many members who can share their experience, for me a daily trader is the best option to collect profits.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do Arbitrage on a daily basis but it takes a lot of capital to succeed in achieving good profits because the small amount of money will not succeed due to fees and deductions

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Any trader who want to do trading which known as arbitrary trading then he need to aware about risk factors because many new exchanges has very high difference between the prices of crypto market but infact these scammers exchanges and when we deposited funds on it then don't gaves us withdrawal facility. 

On 2/21/2020 at 2:05 AM, Trader21 said:

If you are interested in arbitrage opportunities between various exchanges and low capped altcoins, I would need to warn you about a few things. First about the quality of the exchange that offers bigger price than the rest. It might be a scam exchange that won't allow you to withdraw anything. Second about the wallets on exchanges. I.e lately there was such an opportunity on ETC (Ethereum Classic) in Coinbase. Still in order to deposit there you might need 1-2 days waiting for the number of confirmations they've set. The arbitrage opportunity was good only for people that having ETC already there. Third is liquidity. If there is no liquidity there might not be a buy order that you can liquidate on. You need to be sure about many things and most times you will find that the opportunity might be there but might demand too much of your time and not much profit.

The matter depends on the price fluctuation of the currencies on each platform and do not forget to calculate the fees between them as well

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/21/2020 at 2:05 AM, Trader21 said:

I don't prefer or encourage anyone to use this arbitrage trading strategy because there are many scam exchanges rising on promoting this strategy with fake exchange rates that seems to be awesome for this and it's better to stay away from it and save your coins from scamers.

Arbitrage strategy depends on exchanging one pair of currencies daily or almost daily, such as exchanging Bitcoin and Ethereum by taking advantage of the price difference between the two currencies, which is a good way to make profits for beginners and gradually enter them into deep trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Arbitrage trading is quite risky and you shouldn't just start doing it without knowledge and enough confidence on the exchanges involved, you might just get stucked. The best thing is you have a good data provider which will help you in giving out exchanges with enough price difference and safety trading in them.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/21/2020 at 3:05 AM, Trader21 said:

I think try to use bitsgap arbitrage platform, it will always guiding you on the currently exchanges thats you can trade arbitrage with profit depending on their coin price rate. 

I also want to do this strategy but i didn't earn from it. There are some reasons. First is that there is no big difference in price of coin between two exchange, Second they have high withdrawals fee so our profit goes into trading and withdraw fees. 

• +2 1

until this moment i haven´t done arbitrage yet but i have seen in tutorials that the btc/usdt parity is a good investment option,there are platforms like arbistar that offers several arbitrage options,maybe in the future i will be able to invest in arbitrage.

Arbitrage trading i don't think its profitable, because in this trading we always search coins prices difference one exchange to another exchange, some prices difference we observes then we buy coins in low prices and sell coins in another exchange high prices, then also we can't earn huge profit because in this process we pay transaction fees, what happen without any information we invest in scam exchange, so its not profitable and its so much risky.

• +3 1

Basically you can achieve arbitrage strategy by having multiple exchanges opened and viewed.

There you will see how much certain mutual currencies have their price from buying and selling.

Then you can basically send to other exchange if the sell price is bigger therefore profiting from other exchanges market's price fluctuations.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I'm did Arbitrage trading a month before . But not got good profits from it . So , I don't do any arbitrage trading right now . Sometimes it is very risky . I faced big loss . That's why I don't do right now arbitrage trading .

I haven't used the arbitrage exchange before but I have heard much about it , I heard that it's risky to invest or trade with, you must study and know much about it, if a person is not knowledgeable enough he would lose so much.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Arbitrage trading is a strategy in trading field where you buy a coin at low price in an exchanger and sell it at a higher price in another exchanger to earn some profit, it is a good source of income but you have to be smart and experienced in trading field if not you can loss before you know, so always study the market movement before you join such type of trading to avoid loss.

I do this in localbitcoins + yobit but the capital is large and profit is low, so i do 3 trades everyday. I buy bitcoins from localbitcoins worth of $1000 and i transfer them to yobit (fee: 0.00003 BTC very low from LBC) i receive my BTC in yobit after only 2 confirmations... I never saw this in any other exchange! Then i resale my BTC in yobit at a price of $1012 which means i only get a profit of $12 after removing fee... 3 daily trades = $36, monthly profit (28 days) = $1008 But you need confidence because somehow its risk? Remember you make a $3000 transaction everyday for a profit of $36.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Arbitrage trading is very profitable and less risk but it needs a large capital to earn good profit. The only risk of arbitrage that i fear, its to transfer large amount of crypto several times so that you can earn good profit.