Rafbouk

What are you going to do with satoshi you’ve earned?

What are you going to do with the satoshi you’ve earned through cryptotalk. Keep it as btc or trade ALTC. I’m looking for an opportunity, new coins or old coins that have potentials to grow faster. Any suggestions guys . 

21 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

What are you going to do with the satoshi you’ve earned through cryptotalk. Keep it as btc or trade ALTC. I’m looking for an opportunity, new coins or old coins that have potentials to grow faster. Any suggestions guys . 

I am sugest you to keep as bitcoin. But, it's your own whatever you want to do, exchange it into alt or sell it for fiat.

bitcoin_PNG36.png.d299358dc7c53da811ba4360fd7e9ff7.png                        

1 minute ago, bitcoin said:

I am sugest you to keep as bitcoin. But, it's your own whatever you want to do, exchange it into alt or sell it for fiat.

I respect your opinion after all BTC is the king of all crypto. I’m sure everyone has a plan/ strategy on what to do with their earning from cryptotalk. I’m sure some people play dice, invest or keep it as BTC. I’d like different opinions. Thanks for your input. 

I use satoshi that i have earned by trading on yobit directly and after i got some profit i withdraw all my profit and my balance. Sometimes i deposit it again to gambling site and hoping for another profit.

keep this as long as you can or you can withdraw with doge or waves, if you want cash immediately, it really good when this program lasting for years

Buying DOGE while it's still under 30 SATS. Every 100K Sats or so I earn I buy more. Just for some longer term holdings. Will keep at least until over 50 SATS. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I leave half of my earnings in BTC. I think this is the safest. I invest the second half mainly in the ETH coin. This is the second coin that I think is safe for investing. By the way the commodity futures trading commission CFTC says that ETH is a commodity.Therefore I recommend to look at ETH

55 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Buying DOGE while it's still under 30 SATS. Every 100K Sats or so I earn I buy more. Just for some longer term holdings. Will keep at least until over 50 SATS. 

That’s very wise of you. I like doge and it’s worth it in my option I hold some doge myself. Not long ago it was 50 odd satoshi so there is room for growth. Thanks 

4 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

I invest in Satoshi in trading, but in general, a great promotion for those who are not very familiar with cryptocurrencies, there is an opportunity to learn how to trade without investing their own funds, an excellent forum and campaign

55 minutes ago, corrao25 said:

I leave half of my earnings in BTC. I think this is the safest. I invest the second half mainly in the ETH coin. This is the second coin that I think is safe for investing. By the way the commodity futures trading commission CFTC says that ETH is a commodity.Therefore I recommend to look at ETH

You won’t go wrong investing in ETH. It’s  ranked number 2 in the whole of crypto I can see massive potentials in ETH myself . Sooner or later it will pump. Thanks for sharing MR

5 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

Well, I've been thinking about it, and I'm split between keeping it in BTC (but to avoid the high withdrawal fee I would have to convert into ETH, so would have to keep as ETH), or investing in a smaller altcoin... but not really sure what alt because I always tend to choose the wrong one 😂

I am going to simply hold the Satoshies earned as BTC price may increase and as a result it will value the holdings too otherwise if we invest in some other coins and it's price decreases the earnings will also be vanished.

3 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Well, I've been thinking about it, and I'm split between keeping it in BTC (but to avoid the high withdrawal fee I would have to convert into ETH, so would have to keep as ETH), or investing in a smaller altcoin... but not really sure what alt because I always tend to choose the wrong one 😂

Ditto! I picked the wrong coins on many occasions myself. Let’s hope we can find something like 1 satoshi that has potential for growth on yobit. Thanks for sharing with us. 

32 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

That’s very wise of you. I like doge and it’s worth it in my option I hold some doge myself. Not long ago it was 50 odd satoshi so there is room for growth. Thanks 

I really like it at these prices. Even just in USD$ value it's a great long term play for a 2x,3x, or more. Even to buy it in the 30-40 SATS range is still good for me. Under 20 SATS and I load the boat heavily!

6 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

I;m trading and buying some of the coins that I think will have a chance to go up when the altcoin season comes preferable next year but I am more on Bitcoin because the coming halving will have an impact on Bitcoin

6 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

I am keeping it in preparation for the biggest bull run ever in 2020 which some estimate can push Bitcoin to the moon of Uranus and not anymore just the moon of the Earth. In that case, the prediction of John McAfee might be coming true and there will be no need for him to eat his own DIC* which to me can be a gross show if done literally. I will only convert my Bitcoin in Yobit when I am going to withdraw it so to lessen withdrawal fees. 

10 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am keeping it in preparation for the biggest bull run ever in 2020 which some estimate can push Bitcoin to the moon of Uranus and not anymore just the moon of the Earth. In that case, the prediction of John McAfee might be coming true and there will be no need for him to eat his own DIC* which to me can be a gross show if done literally. I will only convert my Bitcoin in Yobit when I am going to withdraw it so to lessen withdrawal fees. 

Fantastic to hear very passionate description of BTC. Everyone is saying the same about BTC flying in 2020. We are not far away from 2020. All the best m8 thanks for your input. 

14 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

Hodling is the best decision probably. I'll invest in some altcoins too in case some of them goes big in the next bull run. I am no way cash out them to the dollars though. I don't need them yet. If bitcoin goes above $50k next year these coins we earned will worth a lot.

Likewise! Doing exactly the same. I’m sure there is that ALTcoin there somewhere that’ll fly,  everycoin started with  1 sat. Let’s wait and see. We have to be at the time right place to hop on that wagon. I don’t want to miss out if that opportunity comes up. Thanks for sharing. 

8 hours ago, Rafbouk said:

Same as you I’m also looking for an opportunity to buy new coins or old coins which makes me profitable. 

Edited by Supto

New coins or old coins that have potentials to grow faster that's right. But in reality it is mostly the opposite. So In my opinion you hold the btc.   

cvzzu9u.png

Apa yang akan Anda lakukan dengan satoshi yang Anda dapatkan melalui cryptotalk. Simpan sebagai btc atau perdagangan ALTC. Saya mencari peluang, koin baru atau koin lama yang berpotensi tumbuh lebih cepat. Ada saran kawan. 

I trade to DOGEcoin and continue to deposit to gambling sites

4 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

I also using the satoshi rewards from campaign here buying some Doge on yobit, and adding it to my Investbox. 

I use the satoshi that I earned from the cryptotalk campaign to buy some prospective altcoins. Among them ETH, DOGE, LTC, BNB and LINK. Hoping these coins can go up in price, so I am can enjoy profit. Hopefully the market conditions can continue to improve, so that altcoin can rise in price. But also invest in crypto must have high patience. Because there are so many temptations.