Yobit, tokens free, wow! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spyaquino

Yobit, tokens free, wow!

Yobit Exchange is running a payment campaign for posts on Cryptotalk.org !!! That's right folks, besides being able to claim several free tokens in the exchange itself are still giving 0.00001 satoshis for posts that contain quality and constructive content about Yobit. Visit the Yobit exchange site and make your registration and start winning too !! Excellent opportunity to all! Good posts and good winnings !!

1 hour ago, spyaquino said:

Yobit Exchange is running a payment campaign for posts on Cryptotalk.org !!! That's right folks, besides being able to claim several free tokens in the exchange itself are still giving 0.00001 satoshis for posts that contain quality and constructive content about Yobit. Visit the Yobit exchange site and make your registration and start winning too !! Excellent opportunity to all! Good posts and good winnings !!

Yeah it is. This doesn't sound like a large amount. But Iver time this could add up and put it into the right token or wait 12 months and this btc could be worth quite a nice little bit of cash. I love yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it's pretty sweet. Get some BTC and do as you wish, it's free. The freecoins are also a cool feature on Yobit, just one more thing that makes the exchange unique. I have earned to this point 0.00136000 BTC from the Forum Post Campaign and made one withdraw to my account balance for 0.00130 and used this to Buy DOGE @ 27 SATS. At this point one can do whatever he/she wishes but I will buy some more when I earn more. Best is to just make a sell order between 70-100 SATS and forget about it. Could put in the DOGE investbox but you need to roll minimum 10 DOGE daily on the DICE game to get your daily interest. I would recommend a minimium of 50K DOGE for the Investbox. 

FORUMBTCEARNINGS.jpg

forumbtcdogebuy.jpg

Congratulations, Yobit has been very generous with all their campaigns, they have always been one of the most high paying campaign with reasonable post limit daily.

I think all of us already knew about this information bro, join this yobit cryptotalk campaign is more worthy than claiming freecoins at their platforms.

Well aside from the 1000 satoshis we earned from typing on this forum there is really a yobit faucet that gives away free tokens. It does not give away only 1 token but multiple tokens at the same time all you have to do is login to your yobit account then click free coins on the top menu. Complete the captcha then you are now eligible to claim free coins.

Screenshot_237.png

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

this is a nice campaign and people can meet crypto coins through this. yobit contributes to more people entering the market with this service. all exchanges should be expected to be like this. yobit leads them in this regard.

i loved  it so much , i've been  using  yobit for 3 years now , and i will use this platform for the rest of my life haha, thank you yobit ❤️ 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:00 AM, spyaquino said:

I participated in it and received free BTC. However up to 30 posts with 0.0003 BTC per day. It is a number that is not too large, the number of participants is increasing. Will it end soon?

good news thank you but it is late news two week ago all people her now that more new news

I joined this forum just for free coins but really now i started to like this forum too much i found a lot of great stuff to learn and i enjoy learning and at the same time making few satoshis as a profit . 

Keep the good work guys . 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:43 AM, aann001 said:

Yapp, I also want to thank Yobit Exchange.
You have innovated well and provided lots of free rewards 🙂
I think there will be many users who like your program ...

There are multi members on both platforms already and you can tell by the amount of users that have signed up on the forum already.

12 hours ago, Saoha said:

I participated in it and received free BTC. However up to 30 posts with 0.0003 BTC per day. It is a number that is not too large, the number of participants is increasing. Will it end soon?

I don't think it will end anytime soon, usually yobit campaigns runs for long and by this they are getting lot of traction so it can run long but actually no one can say and the 0.0003 is not so bad as still you are getting something which you can't get on other forums.

5 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Actually this Yobit promotion is very good, they Yobit Exchange running a payment campaign to post on Cryptotalk.org and post on bitcointalk. Previously I have not found an exchange with massive promotions like this. Yobit is really rich 

Yes very rich indeed, And this campaign can help to make the yobit exchange even better, I'm sure that in the coming months more and more people will be interested in signing up on yobit exchange, 

And many coins can be added to it as well,

3 hours ago, Kumar said:

I don't think it will end anytime soon, usually yobit campaigns runs for long and by this they are getting lot of traction so it can run long but actually no one can say and the 0.0003 is not so bad as still you are getting something which you can't get on other forums.

Yes, 0.0003 Btc ~ 3 $. It is not a bad number. And so I think the campaign won't last long. It costs a lot of money because the number of participants is increasing very fast. They cannot give out too much free BTC.

1 hour ago, Saoha said:

Yes, 0.0003 Btc ~ 3 $. It is not a bad number. And so I think the campaign won't last long. It costs a lot of money because the number of participants is increasing very fast. They cannot give out too much free BTC.

Well it's yobit and they have spent a lot of money on the campaigns like you can see of the signature campaign on bitcointalk on which they are spending much more than this so long as they gain traction, they will run it.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, spyaquino said:

Yes very thru ..i enjoy now the paid to post..i really like yobit they paid me everytime i post

Hope it will very lo long time running to paid per post..thank you yobit...lets happy posting

44 phút trước, Kumar nói:

Vâng, đó là yobit và họ đã chi rất nhiều tiền cho các chiến dịch như bạn có thể thấy về chiến dịch chữ ký trên bitcointalk mà họ đang chi tiêu nhiều hơn thế này miễn là họ có được lực kéo, họ sẽ điều hành nó.

Yes, Cryptotalk is building a forum. They have attracted a lot of participants and have lots of quality posts. This will attract projects and advertisements. I believe Cryptotalk will soon be able to help members earn when they have high rankings in the future.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:19 AM, Kumar said:

Yobit really paid, only two posts have been paid that was extraordinary, thanks yobit 

2 hours ago, Ibenkletoy said:

Yobit really paid, only two posts have been paid that was extraordinary, thanks yobit 

I don't know why it's only 2 posts for you, the reason can be that you don't posts much or the post gets deleted or you post but with not 100+ characters, if any of this conditions doesn't match you and still you receive less payment then you must talk to representatives.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, yukihirasoma said:

I like yobit besides there is a freecoin menu there is also an investbox menu, so i can invest coins in yobit

invest box was really good, but now I dont really like it anymore

the freecoins section is really useless I think, you cant even earn 1 dollar in 1 month in freecoins section