ChangeNow Trusted or Not - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

ChangeNow Trusted or Not

ChangeNow  Trusted or Not

ChangeNOW is an instant exchange site for any crypto, I've used this site exchange for several time, easy simple, convenience, safe and we don't need  to register. also we can use Visa or MasterCard to buy any crypto. but few day ago I read on reddit that ChangeNow is a fraudster, even though their case can be resolved and I found no complaint on other site. So if there is only a complaint I can't make it as a benchmark that ChangeNow is a con artist. therefore I want you to share your opinions and experiences in using ChangeNow.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +3 1

Check their bitcointalk profile, they are tagged because a lot of scam issue have not been resolved yet. I think they are scamming people selectively. They have another exchange site as well, can't remember at the moment. You can find it on their bitcointalk ann thread.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I don't wanna be a scammer, I just share my experience, and not copy paste from other site, what do you say

• +1 1

I know personally I've no problem using ChangeNow, everything is okey, and when searching on the net, Google Search doesn't directing me to Bitcointalk.  well, I just registered at Bitcointalk, thanks

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Agios said:

I know personally I've no problem using ChangeNow, everything is okey, and when searching on the net, Google Search doesn't directing me to Bitcointalk.  well, I just registered at Bitcointalk, thanks

you can check the traffic of this site from here and it is only 700+ in a day

http://changenow.io.cutestat.com/

so it is very simple to understand that this site maybe scam

Screenshot_2019-10-11-09-11-29.png

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I'd suggest that dont use their website to exchange coins as there are a lot of bad news about them in bitcointalk thread

Its really risky to send them money

16 hours ago, alther said:

How about the volume and fee at this exchange site ? And is it need KYT to user for registrations? Sorry i'm asking at here not to search or trying to get what i want to know with my self, just sometime i need some info before to do that,or just seeing a good review. 

Volume is not visible, small costs and no need for KYC. ChangeNow is only fast exchange and crypto is directly accepted in our wallet. ChangeNow is  not crypto trading platform. 

• +1 1

Sometimes there are problems for some people in a site as a result of a specific problem or mistake happened accidentally they launch an attack and accuse that site is a fraudster and it is not. According to my opinion as long as you tried this site without problems do not trust the words of others. Because the experience is the best way to check any site whether it is a fraud or not.

To be able to deposit, trade, and withdraw on exchanging platforms it doesn't means the exchange is trusted. So it must consider highly security and must have certificates and license.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, SCB1234 said:

My experience has been good with them as well. Hoping for a good transparent year for places to swap trade and not just better rates on exchanges.

Thanks bro, for your information, and I believe in ChangeNow is trusted instant exchange, because more and more users are saying it's okay.

• +1 1

I just found out about this site. Is this site legitimate. Yes, we can't just hear stories from other people, but if someone feels cheated, we have to be careful about this.

• +1 1

Thanks for your sharing, I did a bit of research on ChangeNow and I found it to be very unreliable, I'm afraid the scam appears here.

• +1 1

Just check out the history of the change out exchange if that exchange is old than you can trust on this exchange if the exchange is new than do not invest in this exchange now because so many new exchange are working in the market and almost are fake.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 4:58 AM, Agios said:

ChangeNOW is an instant exchange site for any crypto, I've used this site exchange for several time, easy simple, convenience, safe and we don't need  to register. also we can use Visa or MasterCard to buy any crypto. but few day ago I read on reddit that ChangeNow is a fraudster, even though their case can be resolved and I found no complaint on other site. So if there is only a complaint I can't make it as a benchmark that ChangeNow is a con artist. therefore I want you to share your opinions and experiences in using ChangeNow.

Since you have used it already several times means it is trusted, but give us a domain add it to your topic.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:28 AM, Crypto123 said:

Sometimes there are problems for some people in a site as a result of a specific problem or mistake happened accidentally they launch an attack and accuse that site is a fraudster and it is not. According to my opinion as long as you tried this site without problems do not trust the words of others. Because the experience is the best way to check any site whether it is a fraud or not.

Hello. I agree with you. I believe that these accusations are unreasonable and result from errors made by the accusers. Knowing how to recognize one's wrongs is a quality that is lost.

• -1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

There some scam accusation in other forum with changenow since this company is just a sister company of changelly which hold customers funds without any chance of getting it back because of their self AML regulation.

• -1 1

spacer.png

On 10/11/2019 at 4:05 AM, Consignee said:

Check their bitcointalk profile, they are tagged because a lot of scam issue have not been resolved yet. I think they are scamming people selectively. They have another exchange site as well, can't remember at the moment. You can find it on their bitcointalk ann thread.

Well if they have red trust on bitcointalk that just kills it for them. Nobody will trust their exchanges anymore because that's how the trust system works.

• -1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, Agios said:

There are two sides of the coin for ChangeNow.io. I have checked its reviews on some review websites and what I found out that is has a high reputable ratings. But on the other side on forums like bitcointalk and reddit there are people who complained about losing their deposit or the man in reddit who exhcange 11 bch to btc cannot withdraw and he said he was scammed by the website. So in my case I will give negative ratings to that website since review sites can be paid to publish good items but its hard to control the angry mob who are victims of such website.

• -3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

1 hour ago, Mandoy01 said:

There are two sides of the coin for ChangeNow.io. I have checked its reviews on some review websites and what I found out that is has a high reputable ratings. But on the other side on forums like bitcointalk and reddit there are people who complained about losing their deposit or the man in reddit who exhcange 11 bch to btc cannot withdraw and he said he was scammed by the website. So in my case I will give negative ratings to that website since review sites can be paid to publish good items but its hard to control the angry mob who are victims of such website.

Thanks for your information and you have reviewed some of the reviews about ChangeNow, some say it is legit and some have fallen victim, so because of doubt I better avoid this site.

• +1 1

Personally I didn’t use this exchange.I already saw this exchange and this is very good for instant swap any tokens to another. But I didn’t recommended this types of exchange that's why I always use trust wallet and atomic wallets.        

• +1 1

Check theis bitcointalk profile, they are tagged because a lot of scam issue have not been resolved yet.

I idiot use changenow ever and also I heard the name of this for the first time in this forum.

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 4:58 AM, Agios said:

Bitcointalk has the answers you need for any scams site or coins so just click in search the name and read. Good luck..

• -1 1

I not idea about change now exchange because i not used this exchange some users saying change now scam site some saying it is genuine site better not use this exchange use yobit exchange.

• -1 1

I don't used this exchange ever may be good exchange of this market. But I don't find this exchange on Coinmarketcap and coingecko sites hopefully this is not scam exchange.