You can now buy Libra! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
japemin964

You can now buy Libra!

At this moment, you may not get excess skin, for the reason that some are usually not in love with stock trading towers plus are not to be understood. Hence, It's my opinion the fact that foreign money with Twitter is beautiful but will have got an excellent long run, including a superb amount.

Sorry, but on my browser, this site does not open. Can you fix it, or does it seem to me to be a scam? 

On 2/26/2020 at 9:12 AM, Mashiur said:

Actually I don't know about libra coin value. For this reason I can't say exactly about this metter . And I don't buy this coin

Reacting on the market after some controversy does not mention the factors that many people face, chances are your libra today has been achieved because its optimism will be very strong. It has received a lot of mixed opinions around it and it is still being rejected.

I don't think there is a need to buy Libra before it is released. It's price will be stable and will never fluctuate, and personally I will just be looking into opportunities to earn Libra online, instead of buying any. Hopefully it will create chances for many people and help with better distribution of wealth.

How they are selling libra before launching its project officially and in existing all these difficulties against it! I have read that it may take a long time to be launched because,some governments still against this project! So buying libra wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion before making everything clear about this project.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, japemin964 said:

They give a really good discount when you are fast enough.

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

Are you sure this is really legit site and officially site of Libra coin, because I never met with such news if Libra is available for purchasing, we must be carefully because scammers can use Libra name to scam people. 

• +2 1

On 02.03.2020 at 23:41, Tammy J. Frazier said:

Facebook founder Libra Coin had lunch, very soon Facebook would use Libra coins as their advertising payment gateway,I think this coin will be known as Stablecoin in the future, I do not know if it will be good for us to invest in this coin, I will understand more later.

I completely agree with you. I believe the coin will be widely used within the Facebook platform . And the price will have minor fluctuations.

Is this real news of Libra coin because I find there's nothing advertisement from facebook that now offering ico or ieo which type of funds raising used by the libra coin administration and how much longer their sales had. Because no official statement I find. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Welcome my friend
In the event that the currency has already been created, I think it will be one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in the world of currencies, but we must verify the news before doing dealing with it and take actions.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is great to start the first stage of the Libra coin, people have waited for so long, but I do not know if Facebook’s problems with its partners have ended, there have been a lot of problems that caused the Libra coin delay, and I don’t know if these problems have been solved or not.

Good luck to everyone who bought the currency, I hope that it does not focus on you or has hidden purposes according to what is said about it, but in the end I prefer to invest in other currencies.

Well I didn't not heard Libra currency launch and strat buying and selling, because this Libra coin facing so many complications, so many big supporting  companies leave this project, iam not sure but heard present Facebook postponed this project, but not completely stop this project because its Facebook founder dream project, when they launch Libra they officially announced in Facebook.

• +3 1

Libra coin is a great project that makes you get coins from watching funny videos and read posts or comics. 

My good friend is a big investor and he said that Libra is a very bad investment. He doesn't trust it's creators and it's idea

Yes. It is very interesting how libra will go. Not many people like that coin. They hundred percent did that to attract more investors. However if it will go good, I think I will buy it.  

• Useful or interesting 1

great .. I had some pounds out there lost ... I will try to collect all that I can before the price rises again ... at first it did not inspire any confidence and I thought it was false news, the creation of the currency for part of facebook .. but it seems that was why they blocked the news of other cryptos .. they just wanted to take power to advertise theirs .. hahaha

Well, they started selling Libra, but there is no specific way to launch the project and indicate whether the project will really see the light or not due to the legislation and regulations that stand against it, I hope to see the Libra project soon in the cryptocurrency market because the social media giant Facebook will be interested in Cryptocurrency reaches all people around the world.

• +2 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:57 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, it only means that libra or Facebook is desperate on selling their own currency because as we know that libra gives a bad impression over to the traders or people so I guess they did this to attract more investors.

True, as there are many issue in the libra release and their investors leave them, but now they are seeking for the the investment to make their coin successful as I don't think it will happen that easily.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don't think libra will launch and you can't afford it. Libra is stuck with regulation and they can't launch it, if it does I think it's a centralized kind of coin which means there's no profit there. It's better if you buy real cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. I think cryptocurrencies are more profitable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there is no any such think like buying Libra, if Libra will be sold, it will be through Facebook platform that the trading will start but there is no such thing for now. There is nothing call Libra trading for now. 

United state SEC has never approved Libra, anyone claiming Libra is now sold is just a scammer and he is reading to scam people. Let us avoid such people for us not to be scammed. 

That could be a scam, Libra is not yet in market and they have changed the name of the coin so it can not be libra that we are going to be buying.

Libra currency is closer to fiat currencies than to cryptocurrencies in the end, there are those who control it, whether it is one company or a group of companies, the matter will not differ much

On 2/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, japemin964 said:

They give a really good discount when you are fast enough.

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

Mhh! Guys lets be seriously is this really libra is eligible to be purchased? I cant believe that because I never heard such kind of news, maybe thats was scammer post from facebook.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You can't buy Libra because it was never out and it has also changed name. This is a scam and nobody should hit the links this guy is giving. You will get scammed if you follow this one.

• +2 1