You can now buy Libra! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
japemin964

You can now buy Libra!

Well, it only means that libra or Facebook is desperate on selling their own currency because as we know that libra gives a bad impression over to the traders or people so I guess they did this to attract more investors.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Im so excited to see how will libra reacts in the market after those controversies and issues they faced, i have my libra now got from airdrops hope it will be successful.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't need to buy currency now because I got it from Eardrop earlier.  For me, I expect the currency to rise for a short period of time, then it will fall again. We should not sleep by seizing the opportunity

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Frankly, my friend has a great disappointment in Facebook about his work as Libera. I do not expect that it will be very successful, like Bitcoin or USDD spouses.

Thank you my friend for this important information and help everyone, thank you my friend and good luck

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I think that we must first strengthen our password.  And CryptoLock is one of the most successful outsourcing sites to make a lot of money, and there are many benefits and benefits that can be added to it.

• +2 1

Libra is a permissioned blockchain advanced cash proposed by the American internet based life organization Facebook, Inc. The cash and system don't yet exist, and just simple trial code has been discharged. The dispatch is wanted to be in 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You cannot now buy the scale because some of it has not traded in trading platforms and cannot be bought. Therefore, I believe that Facebook's currency is good and will have a good future and a great price.

• +2 1

oh, libra hasn't been released yet, it's got a lot of mixed opinions around it and it's still being rejected. I think this project seems unfavorable.

• +2 1

Avout libra i have no idea about it. I think many people know about libra but i really want to know how is libra. Is it good!?  Anuone please tell me about it. I want to know about it  

• +2 1

Actually I don't know about libra coin value. For this reason I can't say exactly about this metter . And I don't buy this coin

• -1 1

I think facebook libra very good coin and maybe libra coin launch in 2020 im excited to buy facebook own crypto currency some users telling libra is stable coin lest see after launch.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Effectively, the idea merely signifies that libra, as well as Zynga, can be needy in offering their unique currency exchange since even as we are aware that libra offers an undesirable feeling onto your merchants as well as men and women i really suppose that they do this specific for you to bring in additional people.

• +2 1

In fact, I have no experience in this matter.  Because I don't have enough knowledge about Labra and Libra Market.  However I am curious about this issue.

• -1 1

i opened the link and wanted to check the prices but it just wouldn't show me the price at all, i think I'll just wait, because so far libra isn't in a good shape anyway

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/20/2020 at 5:41 PM, japemin964 said:

They give a really good discount when you are fast enough.

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

since it is a stable coin i really don't get it why someone should buy libra earlier that other. i mean, you buy this coin now at 1$ or you will buy this coin in 9 months at 1$, you just pay 1$ every time since a stable coin can't gain or lose his value, it can change only a few pennies

Really good information, and I think about purchase this Libra token. And I hope that price will grow then, because capitalization of Facebook is very big.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

with libra I am not sure, it is not very well received, and I do not guarantee that the project about it will be launched, I see there is a problem with libra, not sure it is popular.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

its nice to know that after those issues and controversies faced by libra coin,still they didn't get affected much and continue, i am interested for the outcome of this as it is by product of social media facebook.

• +2 1

Since Libra does have a Facebook coin, demand for Libra coins is high, if we can buy and hold Libra coins now we can sell Libra coins at a much higher price, as many would be interested in buying from us for advertising,  So I think investing in it right now is a wise thing to do

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Is Libra coin is already launched !? I didnt hear about that ! I think the demand on this coin will be so high ! I am waiting it so buy it ! if anyone know any information about it please tell me . 

Facebook founder Libra Coin had lunch, very soon Facebook would use Libra coins as their advertising payment gateway,I think this coin will be known as Stablecoin in the future, I do not know if it will be good for us to invest in this coin, I will understand more later.

Now i can't buy Libra because it's not profitable now but it's will be profitable then i buy lira

I think they do this because their currency is not well received by people and it is a way of encouraging and attracting new people, personally I do not like this project and to this day I do not see it as a business option either. But surely other people can find this information very useful.